[PP-F1] Nostalgia [Kiluia Seiko]

She poured herself some stew, the smell was so distantly familiar. It warmed her just thinking that she was going to get to eat some.

"Can you cook, Miss?" asked a little blonde girl with pigtails, Kana smiled at how adorable she was.

"I can do a little, but not nearly as much as Kiluia, you kids sure are lucky to have him," The children hummed in agreement, some hadn't even torn themselves away from their balls.

"Kiluia's the best!" Said the adorable blonde with pigtails,

Kana lifted a spoonful of stew to her mouth, closing her eyes as she did so. It was like a waterfall of flavours, the meat and the vegetable taste was just like the real thing. She chewed and swallowed, "He certainly is," Kana continued to eat up, not wasting a moment to miss a mouthful. Soon it was all gone, she slumped back in her seat. "Wow that was good," Following this one of the little boys burped, causing a roar of laughter to echo around the table. "Well pardon you mister," Kana said to him, recieving a cheeky grin back.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiled having listened to the kids and her speak. One of the boys whispered in his ear. " She's pretty." He gave a grin and nodded to the boy. " She sure is. " He winked at Kana while standing up. " I'll get the dessert ready. " The children cheered as Kiluia stood up and vanished to the back.

He took a deep breath as he looked at the cake. These kids we re a hand full. He decided he would walk her home after dinner. Soon kids came pouring in dropping off their dishes. " Someone better be on dish duty. " And the kids groaned.

She stood up, taking her bowl with her, she followed the kids. As the kids groaned, she laughed. "Finally something I can do!" Before Kiluia could argue, she took her place at the sink and began washing away, "Does someone wanna help me dry?" She called to the kids, the little blonde with pigtails and another cute girl with a black bob came over. She smiled at them in thanks.

She may have not been the best cook, but cleaning was a skill Kana had obtained. She had always like to help her Dad, so that she could take some of the load off him. It couldn't have been easy being a single Dad with too kids, so she liked to help where to could, she cleaned Kyoko cooked, it was how they had worked.

Once they were done, she returned to the dining table with the kids, chatting away with them as they waited from Kiluia to bring the dessert through.

He brought out the cake on a huge tray already pre sliced for everyone. His helpers began distributing the cake to the others. Kiluia handed a piece over to Kana where it had maintained several strawberries. He smiled as he walked away giving the other children their cake.

Finally he was done. He stood as everyone enjoyed their cake. He didn't have any because he wasn't a cake eater. He leaned against the wall as the kids began chattering away.

He remembered these days.. not a care in the world. But the sad thought was there..There were empty chairs of children who died. Each chair had a place setting with dessert and such. Twelve empty chairs altogether. He sighed a bit.

"Thank you," she stated once more, upon being given a piece of cake. She loved strawberries, they so happened to be her favourite type of fruit, and she couldn't help but notice how many she seemed to have on her plate. She was being spoiled today, she couldn't say she didn't like it though. This had definitely been one of her best game days so far.

She began to dig into the cake with the other kids, enjoying the luxurious creamy flavours it brought. "Do you not like cake Kiluia?" She asked when she noticed he didn't have any. That wasn't the only thing she'd noticed, she also noticed the empty chairs with cakes by them. Either they had not come home yet, or they weren't ever coming home again. Either way it looked like a sensitive subject, so she wasn't going to ask.

He snapped out of his daze and shook his head. " I like pie better. Except I can't make it here for some reason. " He responded. He gazed at her and smiled. " That's the only reason." He walked over to start cleaning up after the kids devoured their food.

As clean up was over, he asked her. " May I walk you home ?" He offered a light smile. " Although the church offers beds too." He reminded her. " Quite an active place I might add. The kids would love you." He spoke while watching her and awaiting for an answer.

"Well, I love pie, so that's another thing I'll add to my list to what I want to learn to make!"

She said cheerfully, finished her cake, she stood up and helped Kiluia clean up, wiping down the table. For hungry kids, they certainly left a lot of crumbs.

She shook her head at Kiluia's offer, "I have a sort of agreement with my Innkeeper, he's expecting me back today. But I'll definitely come back for a sleepover sometime."

"Come back soon okay!" Said the girl with the black bob, Kana reached forward and patted her hair gently. "Definately," she turned to Kiluia, brushing down her skirt.

"You can walk me home though, if you'd like" she told him! knowing he wouldn't want to say goodbye just yet.

He laughed at the children's enthusiasm. He waved goodbye to the children as they started to the inn of where she was staying at. " I would love to walk you home, Kana. " He agreed. He blushed hearing the trouble makers making kissing noise. " Knock it off..." He closed his eyes sighing.

Soon as they were farther down the street, he spoke. " It was a great day. " He admitted. He didn't want to leave her side at all after finding her. He may just stand watch at the inn. He had done things before like that in reality so it wasn't new. But she was also a young woman now. Crowding her would be bad.

She said goodbye to the children, receiving hugs from some of the girls. Laughing as she followed Kiluia out of the chapel, kids was so funny. She smiled at her comment as they walked "It really was," she replied.

It wasn't so bright any more, she couldn't believe how quickly the hours had passed by. "Kiluia, if we ever get out of this place, will you teach me how to cook for real." she asked! game cooking was simplified and not as fun as real cooking. She wanted to show Kiluia that just because he confessed did not mean she was going to shun him. She wanted to show him that she was truly a loyal friend, and grateful for his company.

Their walk was over and they had reached their destination. Both hands were Stuffed in his pockets as he spoke. " I would love to show you. Soon as we get out of this game I will call you. "He promised. "This is it. We're here."He gazed at the building where she had been staying.

He took a deep breath and extended his hand out to her."It was good seeing you." He smiled at her." I hopefully will see you tomorrow. " A small amount of excitement was heard in his voice as he tried to conceal it. He hoped she would say yes or you know it or something to that extent.

"Sounds like a plan," She replied happily, glad to here his promise. It was nice that they could still be friends, she just hoped that they would both make it out alive. She didn't know what she would do if she lost Kiluia. The pain would be to make, to lose another friend would probably break her. She shook the thought from her mind, she couldn't allow herself to think like that. She had to stay positive, for Kiluia.

She looked up at the inn, she had been accommodating. She could see the lights were on, which meant that the innkeeper was home. She couldn't wait to tell him all about her day. She turned to Kiluia, leaning forward she gave him once last hug.

"I'll meet you mid-day tomorrow at starting city, maybe we can go pick strawberries and make some chocolate to go with it," She suggested, she wasn't going to let the opportunity to maintain a friendship with him disappear. She was happy that they had been reunited. "Good night, Kiluia, I'm glad I found you" She turned and made her way to the front door, turning once more to wave goodbye, before stepping inside to rest for the night.

He felt her embrace his body opting not the handshake. He wrapped his arms around her one last time for the evening and he squeezed her a bit. " You too, Kana. I'll see you soon for strawberries and chocolate. " That of course required to go to floor three to get ingredients from the wilderness.

With all said and done, he watched her walk away. " Sweet dreams. " He turned away and headed to the church where he was staying and contemplated the events for the day. He had been too reckless and bold with his words. Always getting himself into trouble it seemed. And the thought of his father being right made it all the worse. " I'll kill him when I get out of here.. " He swore to himself that night. [ exit rp]