[PP-F1] Field of Flowers. (Chi, Haine, Kokuy�seki)

The little pinkette sat in a field of flowers. Many being dandelions or tiger lillies... The Tiger lillies were her favorite kind of flower... It had reminded her of the times she was always with her friends, the days they all just sat in a patch of flowers and played there for a while, not caring about anything else but the beautiful plants.

She had wanted to meet someone her own age but she never knew how to approach people her own age, and even if she did know what would she say? She sat there a little disappointed at how she couldn't get enough courage to meet someone at 8 years of age. She had started to sing a small song her bluenette haired friend <> had taught her.

Clannad - Dango Daikazoku (Full) [HD/HQ] {Ending}

{Post Order: Chi, Haine, KokuyÅseki}

Haine was simply strolling, but stopped and gasped when she heard a soft and sweet voice singing the song that she had loved. "Chi..? Chi!" the bluenette gasped, smiling sweetly as she saw a girl with beautiful silky rosette hair. Slowly she walked up to the girl ad sat down beside her smiling. She then continued the song with her friend.

Nakayoshi dango te o tsunagi ooki

Na marui wa ni naru yo

Machi o tsukuri dango boshi no ue

Minna de waraiau yo

Usagi mo sora de te o futte miteru

Dekkai otsuki-sama

Ureshii koto kanashii koto mo

Zenbu marumete...

Dango, dango, dango, dango

Dango, dango, daikazoku

Dango, dango, dango, dango

Dango, daikazoku

"That was great!" Haine giggled before smiling cheerfully, a slight pink blush on her cheeks.

Kokuyo had no idea what he was going to do today. He couldn't take on a dungeon yet, he was too tired to level grind and the quests he's seen so far have seemed really boring to him. He had only 1 person he could rely on in this game so far, but if he was going to stay alive he was going to need a lot more. He was such a young age that it was hard to make friends here. Maybe there was someone his age playing aswell, but that was very unlikely. He stopped when he heard two voices singing and decided to peak through the bushes to see what was going on.

She saw the bluenette join her, automatically happy about the glorious singing she hugged her. "HAINE!!!" She sputtered out and hugged her. She senses something around her, looking around she saw eyes coming out from a bush. she slowly backed away from the bush drawing her curved blade, and hoped it wasn't something to fight. "H-Haine... what... was that?" She asked haine still moving back from her original spot in the Field.

"Chi! O-Oh..?" Haine questioned before immediately standing up and drawing her blade, her eyes narrowed as she searched all over the field. But she then gasped when she had seen a player with spiky red hair named <> come into view. "Kokuyo! How's it goin' buddy?' the bluenette giggled as she ruffled the red haired boy's hair and sheathed her blade, before getting on her knees to match the young players level to establish eye contact. "Wait! Chi.. and Kokuyo. Same age! AWWW they would look so adorable together!!" Haine gasped before silently waiting to see both of their reactions.

He stands there shocked as the younger player with pink hair draws her blade and backs away. He starts to back up when the older, stronger player starts walking towards him, blade in hand. When she says his name he immediately calmed down realising it was his friend Haime, but who was the pinkette over there. "Haaaine! Hiiii!" He comes out of the bush and waves at the player, about his age and decided to introduce himself. "Hiya, I'm Kurai KokuyÅseki! Nice to meet you!"

As she saw it was nothing but a red haired boy she put her weapon back into her inventory a slight pink blush on her cheeks as he had introduces himself. She spoke in a small soft voice, "My name's Chi, if you want my real name it's Chima Ai Rosalita.." She had said as she put her hand in front of her a wide smile on her face. "I hope we get to be bestest of friends, Kurai." She spoke softly once more hoping that he wasn't one to be a bully, yet she had been accepting of any new friends...

Haine smiled as she looked at the two smaller players introduce each other. "How adorable! I'm sure you two will get along just fine. Kokuyo has been wanting to make friends, and someone as cute as you could be his best buddy," the bluenette would nod before patting both of their heads cheerfully and looking around. "It sure is beautiful here.. don't you think?" the teenager chirped before looking around to identify her surroundings: A peaceful field of thy most beautiful blossoms. Each of these delecate types representing their own personalities. The rose was passionate, the dandelion was bold, and the periwinkle was whimsical.

When he pulls out of the handshake he immediately jumps onto Haine's leg and latches on smiling."Haine's gonna adopt meeeeee! Maybe she could adopt you too Chi!" He clings to Haine's leg as he continues the conversation with his new found friend. "And then when we're adopted we can always be together forever!" He smiles as he says this and begins to daydream about what the three of them could do together.

"I know that my parents were careless and all but.. adopting me... I don't think she would ever want to adopt an idiot like me..." She spoke silently sitting in the grassy field again and laying down looking out into the clouds as if something was supposed to happen now. She small puffy shapes in the sky looking down on her as if she was an important being... I was never cared about, all I am is an 8 year old in SAO nothing special... She spoke to herself in a judgemental fashion.

"Don't say that!" Haine gasped before hugging the frail little girl. "You are anything but the negative stuff. And Kokuyo! You do know I have to work things out with.. Mr. Grouch right? He's gonna flip so I'll try to ask calmly," the teen laughed with a nervous tone to her voice, before sighing and looking up at the bright blue sky that painted the atmosphere with life. All she could do now was await their answers...

He let's go of Haine's leg and sits down in the field and puts his head down. He knew that he may not get adopted, but he wanted to latch on to that chance and never let go. He didn't want to be alone anymore, he didn't want to relive his life in this virtual world. He sniffed and wiped his eyes before smiling and laying down beside them, trying to hide the fact he was crying. "Yeah, I know Haine, but theirs still a chance right?! And chi, your not an idiot! Don't let anyone tell you different!"

"Thank you guys.." She spoke softly before wiping her tears from her cheeks and brightening up. "I-I know you're going to get adopted too.. Kurai..." She spoke softly before hugging the red head her cheeks blushing a crimson color. "O-Oops... sorry.." She spoke softly letting go of the hug as if it was an accident that she hugged him. She saw a pop up window come up... She spoke softly... "L-Level... Two?" She spoke a bit estonished by what she had already gotten in level.

[CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE NOW LEVEL 2.]

"Yes there is Kokoyo, there is! And Kokuyo is right Chi. You're nothing like an idiot. I don't want to see anymore sadness!' Haine nodded before plopping down beside the two children cheerfully. She never liked to see people sad, it broke her heart. And Haine had always felt as if it was her duty to bring smiles to people's faces. Because that was the right thing to do... when someone is feeling down.

He immediately blushed a bright red as Chi hugged him and nervously scratched the back of his head when she released."It's, um... it's fine!" He smiled as Haine spoke nodded in agreement. "Their's no reason to be sad when we're in such a preeeeeety place!" He looked around before finding a gardenia and picking it up and giving it to Chi. "We can use this like a friendship bracelet! As long as you have it, your never alone!" He was new to the whole "friendship" thing, but really wanted to give it a shot.

She saw Kurai hand her a beautiful pure white flower, she blushed as she looked down at it and hugged him again, laying the beautiful flower and putting it in her hair. "Thank you... so much..." She spoke softly as she attempted to find a flower that was more of a shade of red... She spied a lighter type of red snapdragon looking flower. Putting it in her hand as she walked over to Kurai giving the small flower to him. "I hope you like the red snapdragon..." She grinned softly hoping he liked the little gift.

Haine laughed lightly at how adorable the two were being, and let them have their own bonding time. "How adorable... the beginnings of a friendship. Isn't it beautiful. You finally have someone who is looking after you. Friendships are also delicate as a rose. Trust can be lost easily, but trust is very hard to gain back. That is all," Haine lightly smiled before sighing as she laid a hand behind her head and hummed the tune to "Imagination Forest" in her head, it reminded her of the times she was in the forest hunting for sasquatch with onii-chan, and nee-san would be the one to whine about all of the scary animals high up. She let out a giggle and blushed at the sweet treasurable memory. She would never forget the valuable moments shared with family.

He accepted the flower and tied the ends together around his wrist making a bracelet. "There we go! I'm never gonna take it off, ever!" He smiled confidently at Chi and held his fist in the air. Then he froze, his smile faded, and he lowered his fist. He wasn't sure what to do next. He had never made a friend his own age and wasn't sure what to do after the initial greeting. He nervously smiled at her and started looking around for something, though he didn't know what. "Um... so, I uh... nice weather, huh?"

She skipped over to Haine wanting to play in the water for a bit, if there was any in Aincrad. "Do you know of any cool pond spots?" She asked with a small smile appearing across her face as if she was getting an amazing idea of something to do hoping that there were some beach balls near the pond so they could play catch of something of the sort.

Haine smiled lightly with a melancholic expression still painted on her face. So sad, yet so happy. "Come. I know a spot where we can go," the teen smiled as she lead them to a nearby spot with a pond. "Here we are!" and with that she would lean against a tree and let out a sigh as she watched the two play, reminding her of the old days back in Tokyo. Such a long time ago..