[PP-F1] Field of Flowers. (Chi, Haine, Kokuy�seki)

He followed Haine and Chi to a small area near a pond. Haine had propped herself on a tree, leaving Chi and I to do as we wish. He figured maybe a game of tag would do, or maybe hide and seek, or they could always weave blades of grass. "What do you wanna do Chi?" He Looked around to see if there was anything interesting that they could explore or something. "There's some rocks over there! We could go rock skipping!"

[OOC]

She pinkette nodded to the idea, "Sounds great Kokuyo!" She squeaked out a friendly smile appearing upon her face. "I bet you were able to fight already, when I only just started..." She spoke softly knowing that he most likely did so, as well. "Could you help me out?" She asked the boy the same age asme yet more experienced then her.

Haine looked at the ground with worry filled eyes, watching the two play their own games in the safe area in front of the bluenette's supervision. "A lot of bad things have been happening lately. I have to pick up pace. I-I can not afford to slack off like this all of the time. I need to get stronger. Even if I can kill a level one in one single blue, I have to do more. And soon a strong enemy will find out. I can't sit around and meddle. Childs play this is.." the teen internally sighed before distracting herself by humming the "Senbonzakura", a Japanese song dated in olden history. Hopefully she'll think of something happier to lift her mood.

The pinkette nodded and walked over to Haine, pulling on her shirt a little "Hello there, Haine?" She asked the bluenette a small cheerful voice coming from her lips. "Do you think you could help me out with fighting?" She asked in a cheerful yet softer tone hoping that the bluenette with tons of experience could help her with the amazing skills she had alone. A grin appearing on her face as she hoped she could be helped by her.