[OP] - The Hunt for a Real Book

Raidou has just about had enough of the lack of refined literature, he decides to scour high and low for a legitimate novel, something for him to find sanctuary in. Raidou's travels bring him to various shops in starter city: a shop called Finest reads ending up being a nothing more then glorified magazines, then another being God's hand literature, was just a bunch of tips on the game but Raidou was looking for an escape. Raidou thinks to himself "Will I ever find a book to read in this hell hole, I just need something to read?!"

Kiluia had settled himself with a bunch of other players to go out and eliminate a few creatures. People were talking around him but yet the voices seemed so far away. He tucked his sword in its sheath after checking it's durability. He would have to sooner or later find a way to fight bare handed.

His eyes locked on to the group awaiting their departure. But this far it seemed more like a social event than a hunt. This was boring. No one he knew was here. He had to wonder if he should join a guild or what not.

Raidou gets up and continues his search. Raidou begins to search high and low he begins scouting through the floor 1 forest. its hot and humid on Raidou skin, the forest seems to be subliminally telling him to turn back. The forest seems quiet today, almost devoid of life signalling maybe this isn't such a good idea, though Raidou carries on without a care.

He sighed as they continued to talk. " Forget it.. I'm going by myself. " He muttered. His footsteps lead him away from the group heading to the area where they would dispatch some sort of disturbance. Something stole something or other. A book? Whatever he thought. He would just have to retrieve it right? He walked along the path with his sword on his shoulder.

Cold azure eyes turned to the person shouting while he was walking. He then accidentally kicked the book. " Damn it.." The rude man made him kick his target...into the thing that stole it.

A plant stood before him moving in a strange fashion. Was that a Venus fly trap of sorts? What ever it was it was stationary and didn't seem to notice him yet." Oh come on all ready.." Why couldn't his job be easy.

From the rooftop Caen see two players around the market stall. He scoffs, "What are those poor saps doing down there?" he said as he materialize his blade. He places the blade on his shoulder and watches as things go down. If something goes wrong. I'll step in to stop anything from happening. he thought to himself.

His eye twitched ever so lightly at it but what now? He sighed and nodded. With a twist of his blade he removed it from its sheath . " Lets do this then. " His blade aimed for the bottom portion of the dancing plant.

He cut deep into the dancing plant and definitely caught it's attention. The blade sliced off a hunk of its stem which they now found out it wasn't rooted. "Switch!" He shouted.

Raffaslia 10/12

Kiluia 15/15

Raidou 13/13

.. He stared at the guy who didn't move and with Kikuia distracted, the vine whipped out and smacked him in the jaw. " Ouch. " He stared at the plant. " Switch means to go and attack next.. " His blade swung at the vine but missed as he rubbed his jaw. " That actually hurt. "

Kiluia 13/15

Raidou 13/13

Raffislia 10/12

Raidou snaps out confusion, and now thinking hes being ridiculed by his party member responds "Yeah, well how the hell am I supposed to know that!". Raidou then returns the blow, the plant gave his previous book holder dealing 2 points of damage, his freshly bought sword gleaming in the sun.

His eye twitched a bit at the attitude. He was simply explaining what the term met. He twirled his dagger and swung at the vines again missing. " If you party up more often, I wouldn't have to explain. " He retorted." Calm yourself. I was just explaining the term to you. No need to get an attitude." After all, Kiluia did engage the monster for him. A thank you goes a long way.

Kiluia 13/15

Raidou 13/13

Raffaslia 10/12

Raidou responded with "I don't need no party, whatever that is!", trying to sound tough but not fooling anyone. Raidou draws back, rips his weapon up with ferocity and charges at the plant.

Raidou speeds up, faster then the eye can see and slams against the plant with a earth shattering crack dealing 3 point of damage

He would shaken his head lightly as he rushed the plant hearing him talk. This guy was interesting he thought. Blade twisted in the air and came soaring down. His blade caught he plant in the stem area again allowing him to cut his foe.

The plant would strike back before Kiluia could escape whipping him in the chest. Kiluia would rub his chest which had reddened a bit. " Man that stings...."

Raffaslia 6/12

Kiluia 12/15

Raidou 13/13

Raidou is just about tired of the thing, it ate the only book hes seen in this game. Raidou picks up speed, the ground begins to peel up behind him,

Hyper-Critical!

Raidou's blade glows red as he rips through his enemy with a shock-wave of energy dealing 4 damage, the plant turns over in agony.

Daeron watches the players fighting the plant. Hey look over there, you found me a couple of friends to play with? the corrupted voice in his head spoke. Daeron had been part of the front lines long enough, that the blood lust that he oh so enjoyed, became it's own personality and speaks to him in his head. However, recently, the voice has gained partial control of his body, allowing it to take over and simply do what it wants against Daeron's will.

Daeron walked forward at the scene, until he was between the two players and the plant. His pet Phoenix, Scorch sat on Daeron's left shoulder eyeing the scenery around him, in case something bad happens to Daeron. "Let me have my turn!" The voice said as it took over the body. "Ugh.... would you seriously just let me control my own damn body for once... please? Daeron said, as now his own voice was in his head. Daeron's body then raised his weapon with his right hand and he swung at the plant, that was already low on health.

Battle Dice: 6 (2 Damage)

Daeron watches as his blade cuts through the plant, allowing it to shatter into hundreds of blue and green particles that filled the air. Daeron then turned towards the two players and smiled, as there was a new enemy behind them already. The figure that created a 10 foot shadow, made of stone and moss. The name above the monster proved it to be a golem. <> stood there, as if it had been ready to fight them, however, this enemy wasn't a red name, it was in fact a Dark Red name.

Quickly, acting on the verge of surprise for the players, Daeron had managed to regain control. "Look out! That's a superior enemy, even to me, we need to get out of here, or maybe we can take it. The monster's too strong for me to see it's HP bar, but it looks like it can do some damage, my best bet is to get out of here, before it kills you two especially." he said as the golem had swung it's heavy arm past the players. Luckily, Daeron had managed to pull them back, allowing them to just barely escape the monster's hit, that could have done heavy damage.

Kiluia 12/15

Raidou 13/13

Daeron: 41/41

Scorch: 34/34

Raffaslia, -Dead-

Stone Golem: ??/??