[PP - F2]The Decrepit Hikikomori (Haine) [Complete]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haine hummed as she took out a sandwich and bit on it, before smiling and humming a music box tune that had always put her to sleep when she was restless. She continued to eat put jolted in her spot when a rustling noise was heard. slowly the bluenette looked up to see a male figure in the trees staring at her sandwich like it was a million dollar stash of bucks. "U-Um... hi?" she sweat dropped nervously, before noticing his abnormally skinny figure. Did this stranger ever eat...?

Haine tilted her head before shouting over at the player. "Don't run off like that! Oh what's this...?" the bluenette questioned as she found an amulet that might have belonged to the player. She picked it up and childishly poked it, causing the boy to flinch slightly. She would only giggle childishly before shutting up and sweat dropping. "S-Sorry sir... I like things like artisans crafts."

Raidou confused by the leading chain of events, decided to have a seat with would be his captor. Not sure what to make of her, Raidou avoids eye contact her beauty radiant making him uncomfortable, beautiful people to him means more cruel then the others. Raidou now sitting in front of a girl with hair of the moon and eyes of the sun on a starry night, a cool wind blows over the field breaking the stillness of the background around them.

"So umm... are ya' hungry? I have a few sandwiches in stock!" the bluenette nodded, trying to say something to end the disturbing silence. Haine disliked quietness. It always gave her a lonely and eerie feeling- much unlike her bubbly optimistic persona. She quickly scrolled through her UCP and typed in the players username which appeared to be Raidou, and practically gifted him a sandwich. She then sat back and smiled cheerfully, awaiting his next reaction while flashbacks of the day had run through her mind.

Raidou was perplexed by her kindness, not sure if it was a setup for further torture or if it was genuine. Starting to feel a little comfortable Raidou takes a seat, making sure to keep a bit of distance if needing to run, demolishing his newly gifted respite. After the few seconds it takes him to finish, Raidou makes sure to thank his rescuer, quickly snapping "Thanks, I guess!"

Raidou gets up at the unwanted interaction, desperate to speak he deals with a conflict in his heart. Raidou starts to walk away, his feet doing one thing and his being wanting another. His slow step caused by his at ends state, Raidou begin to think to himself "I should just leave, I would be just setting myself up for pain later".

Haine quietly watched as he walked away and sighed, trying to think of how to stop him in his tracks. Her mind then went back to a huge jumble of scattered and disarrayed words out of her efforts to think, and she sighed. "H-Hey! Don't go just yet! W-Would you like to go hunting or something? Don't leave like that.. - you'll need allies in the future!" she exclaimed before standing up and crossing her arms, nodding before patiently awaiting his next reaction. All that she knew for sure was, she wouldn't force him to stay. After this, when he leaves he leaves...

Raidou could sense her attempt to connect and despite his minds race around ultimatums, He decides to take a chance in Haine her intentions seemed genuine. Raidou returns to her and spurts out, with every fiber of his being "ss-ure". Raidou begins to walk outward into the field, seeming to be leaving but turning around to wait for Haine.

The bluenette smiled cheerfully and nodded before walking up to stand in front of him, holding her hand out for a handshake. "As future allies, we'll need to introduce ourselves first before battling the little porkies (boars). Hiya, my name is Haine! Pleasure to meet you sir. And you must be...?" she asked, awaiting his response. It was the <>'s habit to introduce properly with a handshake to most of the people she would meet. In her mind, she was concerned about all the monsters lurking around. Uneasily she resisted the urge to open up her UCP and stalk the nearby foes, waiting for the new players response instead.

Haine titled her head to the side in a dumfounded manner before sweat dropping and getting on her knees, looking at him with a concerned expression. "Y-You alright? Maybe that handshake was too much for you..." she blushed lightly before facepalming and composing herself. "Alrightie, now I know about that," the bluenette grinned as she helped him up. "Umm.. well person, let's get hunting!" she chirped enthusiastically.

She nods before quickly unsheathing her <> with a swift movement and opening her UCP, seeing a red dot on her map. "Yep... We've got some prey!" she grinned before using her tracking skill to locate the monster. And they had spotted....... A BOAR. A big fat boar. Level three to be specific. "I get the first hit!" the bluenette chimed cheerfully before hitting the boar with a deadly damage outcome. "Switch?"

Raidou: 15/15

Boar-tan: 7/12

Haine: 69/69

Haine smiled before shooting the unknown player a thumbs up. "Good job! Ya' tried," and with that she looked back at the boar. Porky is what she called them usually. She charged her blade up in attempts to hit a critical, and charged at the foe, slashing it swiftly with a grin. "Three HP left! Switch!" the bluenette chirped cheerfully.

Boar-tan: 3/12

Raidou regained his composure and moved in, eager to strike the last blow. With the wind at his back, Raidou picks up speed letting the wind guide him. Raidou rips his blade through the enemy with ferocity.

Critcal Hit!

Raidou slices through the boar at break neck speeds dealing 3 damage

Boar-tan: 0/12

Loot Rewards: Boar leather x1

As Raidou begins to turn around, chest appears and he trips over it. Raidou yells out "What the hell is this?"