[PP - F1] For Good Time Sakes

Caen teleported back to Floor 1 from the forest. He headed to the Inn while sitting in front of the fire to warm up. The Inn master was quite busy with work, so Caen had to find some other sort of entertainment. He headed upstairs to unpack his things, and went to the the lake region to start some fishing. After some long hours of fishing he gave away all his fishes to commoners of the First Floor. He then went into the coffee shop and ordered a cup of tea and sat at a table closest to the window. The moments lasted for awhile and he headed towards the grasslands. He watched as other players slay the boar and cheer on and advance to their next quests.

As the day passed the night came, Caen went towards a large tree where he once met someone special. He took out his blade and gave it a couple swing. He walked towards the lake and sat to watch the moon reflect off the lake. It gave a special feeling that no one else had. The death game was terrible, but many players have created bonds over time. Forgive and Forgethe thought as he threw a Col into the lake. The ripples in the lake caused the fishes to scurry away. Caen lied down by the lake and closed his eyes and watched the night skies.

Caen quickly opened his eyes and stood up as quickly as he could. A hooded player slowly approaches him. "W-Who are you? What business do you have with me?" he asked as he slowly side steps away. He couldn't see the players face at all, but the name of his wasn't there. "Player! Take your hood off." he said. Curious about who the player is. Caen tends to find out no matter what it took. He tried to look past the hoodie, but he still couldn't even see the player's facial expression, just his eyes. Pure black. The shine from the moon did not effect at all. Caen kept moving to the side until he was safe enough to grab the hood.

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure dressed in black appears, as the winds pick up. He looks from his hood, a neverending darkness it held as all that was eminating from it was his hellish orange eyes. As he treks over the hill he sees two players, as one was trying to see the others face, he just ignores him as he walks to the lake. As he gets there he picks up a few rocks and begins to toss them over the water, he throws one using his <> skill. As it makes a loud smashing soud, looking up, he saw he threw one into a large boulder, as Grim chuckled. He just ignores the sound, as he turns back around and looks at the two players. Grim finally took interest in them both, as he ventured towards them, his coat fluttered behind him, he finally gets to them both. "Greetings Nephilims, qaunt night to take part in a stroll." He says in his Grim Reaper voice, a deep and blood curteling tone, as he looks at them both, his eyes a hell orange.

Caen backed up towards the lake. The shine of the moon hasn't help him in his situation at all. The wind starts to pick up, and the night skies seem to have had an effect on him. Caen was able to have more confidence during the night. "So, what brings you over here, player?' he said as he steps forward from the lake. Pass the hill he sensed a overwhelming power, but ignored it and focused on the hooded player. The player doesn't seem to respond after Caen had backed up from him. A few rocks went pass the two players into the lake causing ripples. Suddenly, a loud sounds was heard from a distance. He unsheathed his sword and held it towards the direction of the sounds. A Grim Reaper like player has appeared right before his eyes. "A-Another hooded player." he said as he backed up into the lake.

"A-A fight. You've got to be kidding me. he backed up into the lake. He grabbed the handle of his blade and looked at the two hooded players. This isn't good. I can't go up against two of these players. I'll die. he leaped out of the lake onto the side. It looked as if it would be a free for all. We're nowhere near a city. This is bad. he thought to himself as he unsheathed his blade.

She entered the scene seeing someone draw their sword towards a player she walked towards them hoping that they were here to kill a player or sorts, she pulled her battle axe with no enchantments, a mere starters weapon as she saw the hooded figure looking like a Grim reaper, here was her time to kill a player. A dark grin on her face as she looked towards him ready to attack if needed. Hoping the other two were mavericks too.

Caen heard someone has drawn their battle axe out. "Ergh, another player." he turned around to see a female with a dark grin on her face. "Who goes there? Present your name to me." he said as he gripped his blade ready to attack if anything goes wrong. She could be working for one of these two. He thought to himself as he gripped his blade tighter. He stepped back to keep a distance from him and her battle axe. I can't get killed yet. Not now. He thought to himself as he calmed down.

As I saw the player in front of me draw his blade, I sigh, "Be warned nephilim, if you trek this road, you will die by my hands, so put your sword down, im not here to fight you." As I saw another player coming in, as she drew her battle axe. I saw she had a grin in her face. "Or perhaps you should keep it out get behind me now." I say as I draw my Scimitar, the <>, it making a sorrowful sound, as tormented voices and screams eminatted from it. As I then point it at the young woman, "Nephilim, be warned, I am not a opponent you want to draw your axe at, I am not one to take likely either." "If you attack us, I will have to act." I say in my Grim Reaper voice, my deep rugged voice echoing through the air, as I rub my finger along the edge of my sword. As the tormentted voices began to become louder, as I look at them all with my hell orange eyes.

Caen dropped his «Anneal Blade» and it de-materializes. "Y-You're not a maverick?" he said to the Grim Reaper like player. He jumped towards the Grim Reaper and materialized his blade. "Don't worry about me. I can help you take her on." he said as he gripped his blade tightly. Caen took a stance and focused on his sword, getting prepared to do anything if something goes wrong.

"Oh god, a group or four players on floor 1.. Not a good sign." I got into a crouch and start walking over to the group, hoping nothing bad happens.Okay, I see Grim. Two boys, and one Girl. Grim is okay, The two Boys not sure, and the girl not sure. Might as well go check it out. I stand up straight and start to walk over to the group."Hey Grim how are you- YOU!" I start to talk to Grim but my senses kick in and I recognize one of the two players, a maverick who helped kill Alex and almost killed The Maker. I grab for my dagger and quickly pull it out, ready for a fight.

I look up and see Clarance, "Hurry this way Clarance, a battle shall come forth, I will not back down if they attack, as such I will kill them." "So if these two wish to die, than there heads will be mine." I say, as I remove my hood, and exposed my face, a bone mask layed there, as my jet black waist long hair flew out and danced behind me.

[OOC-Equiped Gear]

Blade of the Reaper (Primary Weapon) +1 Damage, Paralyze (Crit. 2 turns)

Reapers Gaze (Mask) +2 Accuarcy

The Reaper's Scorn (Coat) +2 Hiding, +1 to Loot Die

Caen watched as Clarence walked towards Grim. Grim took his hood off, and exposed himself. "B-Bone.." he said as he falls back behind Grim. His blade fell and de-materializes. "H-How is this possible? Y-You're already dead!" he said as he backs up further. Spooked from the sight he has seen he couldn't materialize his blade. "W-Who are you two?" he asked the two players as Clarence approaches the two.

She saw a short black haired girl equip her battle axe. seeing grim and chad about to.. kill her...? "Why are you attempting to kill her? All she did is draw a battle axe...!" She spoke as she ran in front of the short black haired girl not wanting her to get hit. Knowing that she was most likely drawing her axe for protection from anyone else. She hadn't wanted an Innocent to get killed!

[OOC- Sorry Meant to post as Ruri, Sorry guys! ^.^]

Grim looked at Ruri, and ignored her, as he turned to the other hooded figure, "I could care less about her, HE'S my target, your one of Viles flunkies, well your life is void when you joined his cause." I say as I bring up my hand and move along my throat at him, "I am Aincrads <>, and your soul will be mine now, so please give me a reason to attack, I would love to lop your head off." I say as I move the mask up revelaing my face to him, a huge evil devilish grin upon it as my pearl white teeth flashed, as they clash against my goatee and mustachee combo, my eyes still hell orange.

"W-What? It was a mask." he stood up dusting himself off. He was able to calm himself down and materialize his blade once more. "Mavericks, are nothing but scum. That's all the reason I have to cut them down. he said as he walked back to Grim. This place are my memories. I won't let a Maverick ruin this for me. he thought to himself as he gripped his blade tight.