[PP - F1] For Good Time Sakes

Grim then dashes at him, not allowing him to get away as didn't care about the system now, all he wanted was this man dead. Grim dashe and slashed at this mans back and missed, as he was not allowing him to get away, "...KEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!" "NOW DIE YOU SCUM HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Grim snapped as he picked this man up and threw him back into the field, "Your not going anywhere. stay and die like the scum you are."

Grim: 41/41

Meggido: 17/17

[1+2=3; miss]

[1-6: miss]

[7-8: Hit one point of damage]

[9]

[10]

Grim dashes towards the hooded player, "G-Grim! Be careful!" he said as he gripped his blade tight, but he could not interfere the battle between the two. He focused his eyes towards the girl. "State your business, player!" he said as he focused the female player. "You're a maverick.. Which makes you a scum, and I say scum don't get to live." he said as he prepares for the worse.

Grim went after the hooded figure and followed him, as he found him about five minutes out, "Your not going anywhere." Grim says as he sends a total lost battle challenge to thie hooded figure, "Face me in battle, if you win, Vile will be soo happy for you, but if you return empty handed he will surely kill you for running like a coward." I say to him as I wait for him to accept the battle challenge.

As Grim heads off into the forest to chase down the hooded maverick, Caen was with Clarence and Ruri. The female player doesn't seem to respond after the questions he has asked earlier. "You seemed to be identified as a maverick. Leave this place at once. If you make a wrong move, I won't hesitate to kill you. I don't mind being an orange player." he said with a smirk. He gripped tightly to his bladed and prepared himself to attack the mysterious player.

She looked at the female player, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt and dragging her off to the teleport gate letting the innocent player teleport away elsewhere as she did so as well. Hoping that next time she wouldn't be so careless in drawing her battle axe. Knowing that Meggido was most likely gonna get killed too.

{Ruri & Yuka leave the thread}

"R-RURI, NO!" he said before the teleported away, but it was too late. The shards started to disappeared and soon to de-materialize. "Let's go, Clarence.. We need to help Grim with the maverick." he said as his blonde hair covers his eyes. he clenched his blade and dashes towards into the forest, hoping to find Grim and the maverick. As Caen enters the forest he was able to see Grim, and the maverick with his back turned. "What's going on?" he said as he scratches his head.

((I have left this thread, and will no longer be posting. You have changed an open thread to private because you do not like how it is going, and as far as im concerned that may as well be cheating. If you don't like risk don't start OP threads, you don't get to change them to private because your upset you were going to get attacked. Grim, you did not find me, i left the thread. You don't like how that went, too bad, deal with it.))