[PP-F2] Mat Hunting With A Guildie! (Kiluia)

Haine threw rocks into the pond before her with a blank and dull expression, either she was bored or angry who knew? But her eyes lit up once she had received a PM. Quest assistance? Better yet... HUNTING!! She nodded and then scurried over to the floor two town, waiting for her guild member <> to show up. She would then stare into a fountain, one that she fell into in the past. It wasn't pretty, since she was getting chased by a band of creepy german shepards. But what could you do? Dogs hated Haine and so did most cats. Although... let's not stray away from topic here!

He had seen Haine in action and now that they were guild mates, he wanted to trust others. The message was sent to her so as a training exercise for trust build up. Of course she wouldn't know that. He had gotten behind her by walking along the stone fountain edge. Hand placed on her shoulder and he spoke. " Hey. " He said softly." Thanks for coming."

The teen jumped slightly when a hand had been placed on her shoulder randomly, but smiled cheerfully once it had been just her guild mate. "Nooo problem guildie! So where are we gonna go? Are we fighting dragons? Those super huge thingies?" the bluenette gasped with starstruck eyes, her head floating in the clouds by imagining all the bizarre foes they could slay. Haine was used to combat, it's all she ever did. This made her into a literal combat addict.

He pondered a moment and then looked at her. " Actually yeah. I'm looking for stuff to craft some armor.. and find things for the future to sell. I'm sure dragons would be nice. " He pondered how strong they would be but she seemed confident." Have you fought one? " He asked. He hoped the answer was yes.

With a small leap, he was beside her off of the fountain. A little dust pick up but of course he brushed it away. " I've brought Lunch too..."

"Okieedokiee! And ya' end up reaping a crap load of mats- you can trade it in for col at Sled's! Ooops I meant Seld!" the bluenette cracked up before composing herself again. "Oh yes I've kicked dragon arse before! I must say... they have relatively large levels. The first one I did slay were twenties. But what can I say? Gear really is everything in a world like this... well hopefully we'll find some dragons with a decent level!" he chirped with an excited expression to go hunting.

"Then that's what we do. I need it. " He had to be stronger in order to protect what was right." Hope you don't mind that I'm still training hard.." He admitted he was low level but what could he do but go up? With that, he started walking in the directions he had heard dragons show up.

[ Off to work see ya in a few hours]

"Right. LET'S GET GOIN'!" the bluenette hollered before walking out into a field, and towards a cave. She stopped in her tracks and looked back with a smile. "I hear it in here! Let's go Kiluia!" the teen chirped before dashing into the cave quickly, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. Although she had to admit she was scared because it was so dark inside... she couldn't see anything. Hopefully there would be a light source coming up!

He followed her keeping up with her speed. To have them separate would mean a vicious beating from the monsters around them. Once she declared where they were though, a pang of great excitement coursed through him. Adrenaline pumped throughout his body and he felt closer to his goals. " I'm with you. " He stated eagerly for something to appear before them.

Haine stopped in front of the great big red level eight dragon and grinned as she stared up at it. "Wowza.. this is one big monster! Definitely not the strongest I have seen before. But let's do this!" and with that the teen took after the foe, quickly slashing at it, and looking over at Kiluia. "Switch Kiluia!"

Red Dragon: 16/19

After realizing that this dragon was stronger than him, a grin formed on his features. He slipped forward in front of Haine with his blade drawn. He swung his blade at the dragon but the dragon was much faster than he realized. " Expected as much." He had to adjust his speed to be faster. " Switch!" He hoped that the dragon wouldn't hit the two either.

Haine noticed the misses and sighed, getting serious now. Quickly she would charge up her sword and attempt a critical, taking off after the dragon. Quickly she swung her blade with a powerful hit, doing a critical hit and smiling. "SUCCESS!!!" she hollered before pumping her fist in the air childishly.

Red Dragon: 11/19

[.... XD]

"Don't give up Kiluia! You can do this!" Haine grinned assuringly. But while he was still the bluenette had decided to quickly slip in a hit. And so she did. She smirked and sneaked up behind the dragon, climbing on it and stabbing it's weakest part while staring in amusement before pulling the blade out and flipping off the dragon, quickly scurrying over to where Kiluia was without being hit by the angered dragon. It's health had now reached the mild or yellow zone.

Red Dragon: 8/19

"You bet I am," she winked before gripping her curved sword tightly and staring up at the dragon with her golden eyes full of concentration. She wanted to knock it's health down the drain, so she focused with all her might, dodging the dragons flame balls swiftly in the process. "Too slow dragon!" and with those words she had done a hyper critical ordeal on the monsters side. "Now it's down to the last straws.."

Haine 67/67 (Fixed)

Kiluia 15/15

Dragon 3/19

With every last ounce of Kiluias energy , he swung his blade into the chest of the Dragon . He actually severed into the beasts belly and pushed his blade deep before ripping it out. Haine weakened it enough for him to actually hit it. " Bout time."

Dragon 1/19

Haine 67/67

Kiluia15/15

Haine then nodded as she stood still and then dashed at the monster, but happened to miss her attack when she could have had the last hit. She sighed as the dragon had put up a fight, moving all over the place and flapping its wings like a madman. And no it never did stop. The wild dragon fights back! But they both knew the foe was going down anyways.

"Don't worry... it wont be living much longer!" the teen nodded optimistically, although she had a devilish attitude towards crushing the foe before her. The bluenette's golden eyes narrowed before she got back in her fighting stance and bolted towards the dragon, smirking lightly as she stabbed it and smiled childishly while mouthing the words "bye-bye". She backed up and watched intently as the monster had shattered into many fragments of light before vanishing without a trace. "Alrightie! And it is dead and gone." As she had began to walk, a treasure chest appeared, and she had stepped aside and waited for Kiluia to open the chest that contained his monster drop prize.

Some how this seemed...unworthy of him to open. The chest seemed a but taunting but he opened it anyway. " Are you sure Haine?" Materials would be nice to get new armor or a weapon or something. It'd be a nice thought." I really didn't do much. I'd feel a bit guilty.."