[PP-F2] Mat Hunting With A Guildie! (Kiluia)

"It's alright Kiluia! You need the materials to get better in combat. And it wasn't much hard to beat the monster, it's alright! Open up the chest," Haine nodded with an assuring manner before stretching lightly and looking at the treasure chest, eager to see what would be inside of it. These monster drops were always confusing, and they could drop from little amounts of mats to a fortune full of them. Literally. All you could really do was cross your fingers!

1-4: The chest contains nothing.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-19: The chest contains five materials.

20: The chest contains eight materials.

As he gazed inside, apparently the game likes to taunt people. Nothing was inside the chest and he frowned. " That's terrible." He muttered." Onto the next. " He sighed as he rested his blade on his shoulder." Sorry Haine"

Haine smiled and shook her hands and head as if trying to say it was no problem at all. "It's alright! Now I wanna fight a minotaur," the bluenette grinned childishly before keeping her sword unsheathed incase of ambushes and such. Swiftly she'd make her way out of the dungeon and observe her surroundings in hopes of finding something good to fight. But as they would cross over to another part of dungeon, the noises of another creature became more audible... with each step they had taken. Something was nearby...

"Alrightie! Hmm... my howl skill needs some work. But it might also bring in MORE foes than necessary," the bluenette muttered under her breath before smirking as she opened her hub and scrolled through, attempting to track the foes exact location on the map. And so she did. In fact they were eventually standing in front of the monster now, and it happened to be hiding a treasure chest behind it, and it was protected by a strange case as well. Wasting no more time at all, the bluenette drew her curved sword. "You're going down buddy." quickly she parried the opponents attack and stabbed it in the stomach in less than a second so the foe had no time to react to being hit.

Minotaur: 14/17

He slipped forward with his blade tucked in hand. Sliding pass Haine , his blade struck behind the monster. He seemed a bit more comfortable now since he felt easy around Haine. " Your going down buddy."

He flicked his wrist and the blood of the beast went to the ground. A grin crossed his features as he tilted his head up. " Shall we dance?"

Minotaur 13/17

Haine grinned and looked over at the minotaur closely, thinking of an amusing nickname for it. "M-...MEATSACK!!" the bluenette randomly hollered before charging at the boar and slashing away at it like there was no tomorrow. She was all pumped up with excitement to kill this thing, yet her childishness almost seemed like whining. This was a part of her that never changed... she was the life in SAO that spread the um... childishness?

Minotaur: 10/17

" Lieutenant Haine." He spoke in a soft tone." Really? " He laughed as he dashed towards the Minotaur with blade up and high."Here we go meat sack!" A swing and a miss. He sighed as he struck a rock and felt the vibrations stun his hands. " Oh god that hurt" He said while shaking a bit. The minotaur managed to evade him with ease.

Haine laughed childishly, her eyes still glued to the monster the whole time. "It's a habit of mine! Oh aren't I special?!" the bluenette exclaimed before she taunted the foe and circled it, stepping in and out of it's personal bubble with mischievous glinting eyes. Swiftly she swept in and struck it, deducting some HP from its' current health.

Minotaur: 7/17

While it was distracted by the lieutenant , he swung at the beast one more time. " Hello beautiful. Miss me?"His sword cracked on the head of the beast and he ran back away from it. " Hey. I hit it. " He laughed triumphantly. But he managed to anger the beast into harming him. It's big paw struck Kiluia right in the kisser.

Minotaur 6/18

Kiluia 12/15

The "meatsack" roared in anger at being hit constantly. It WAS NOT happy at all. The foe huffed and looked over at the blue haired target, the one getting the most "hate status" out of the party. It gave her a look as if it were saying "I'll make you pay..." and so it charged at the player named <> and struck her, doing a 1 HP damage on her.

Minotaur 6/18

Kiluia 12/15

Haine: 68/69

He paled in comparison to Haine. Seemed like she could devastate a small village in about 15 minutes or so. Despite the ill proportioned comparison, Kiluia tried his best running at it with his sword. His best stunk as the minotaur swung at him and struck him in the side of the head. " Terrible. .." He mumbled.

Kiluia 11/15

Haine 68/69

Minotaur 6/18

Haine glared at the minotaur as she calmly smirked and switched to her new and more powerful blade... <>, a carefully crafted katana forged from rare stones and metal. Looking over at the minotaur, she nodded and swung her blade around a few times to get used to the new sword style. "Now it's your turn," the bluenette would mutter before dashing at the minotaur and slashing sideways, struggling slightly. But in the end the minotaur died. She stepped back and grinned as the foe crystallized into many fragments and disappeared, leaving no trace of its existence... but there was a glint from where it had disappeared. What had it been?

Kiluia 11/15

Haine 68/69

Minotaur 0/18

When the minotaur disappeared, he simply walked over to the position where the monster had been hoping to find something. Certainly material hunting was harder than it seemed. If it wasn't for Haine, he would of been a dead man. Of course the minotaur left nothing behind and he shook his head. " This is harder than it seems, Haine...." He felt terrible since he felt that this was a waste of time for his Lieutenant. " Sorry!"

Haine shook her head and smiled softly. "It's alright! When things seem bad... never give up! Never feel bad. Just keep on going. It's the secret to success you know that?" and with that she walked up closer to him and opened her UCP and selected 20 materials. Confirming the gift she shot him a thumbs up when his eyes had widened. "It's fine! I collect a lot of materials on my own anyways. Keeeep!"

" Are you sure Haine?" He gazed in awe after accepting her gift. He was stoked at these mats and smiled.." I'll put them to good use. I promise you that. " He couldn't wait to get them crafted." I will pay you back when I can...."

[Gift of 20 mats accepted.]

Haine smiled gently before shaking her head. "Oh dear you don't have to pay me back! I have plenty more left after all... and I love to give in large amounts. It's kind of like me. Haine the SAO giving tree! Wait what?!" the childish bluenette exclaimed before scratching the back of her head. "Dang it sure does feel creepy in here... some kind of ghostly thing around?"

Gaze was given around the area in search of a ghost like substance. This was upsetting as Haine had made his day with providing him with mats that he had been trying to gather. He wasn't going to allow this to ruin his day. Glasses lowered a bit as he spoke. " I thought I was going crazy.. glad I'm not. " He said to the bluenette.