[PP-F1] Material Gathering! (Haine)

As she walked out of the main town from talking to Elessar in his shop, she knew that she needed to get some materials, she automatically PMed Haine about getting materials, hoping that she would come right away as she stepped out of the town borders, looking toward the teleport gate and smiling knowing that Haine would soon glomp her.

Haine gasped when she got the PM from Ruri and smashed a teleport crystal. TELEPORT NOW. Oh crap... TELEPORT: FLOOR 1!" the bluenette hollered into the crystal before transporting this time. And as she had suspected, her little sister had been waiting patiently. "Ruriiiii!!" the happy-go-lucky teen squealed as she sprinted up to the said player and hugged her tightly, even lifting her up and spinning her before placing her back on the ground and laughing. "Hi."

"Hi Haine!" The bluenette spoke to her sister as she glomped her and smiled. "So, are you ready for a fabulous adventure?" She asked the fellow bluenette hoping that she would agree. She was glad that she was finally able to visit and see the busy girl. For a while Ruri couldn't contact her for some reason, and that had scared Ruri. Lucky enough she was able to get to see the busy Yudai sister again. "And what have you been doing lately, any big news?" She questioned the taco stealer that had stole her tacos earlier.

"You bet I am!" Haine giggled before nodding. But when she had mentioned any big news she sighed and flashed Ruri her hand before shrugging. "YOLO. Well I've been hunting a lot! Be jelly I've accumulated a crapload of mats. And Ruri...? For the wedding... HOW DO I GET BUTTER FROM A COW? I'm in charge of that. For some reason I'm Elyth-chama's butter gatherer. Uh, that's all! What about you sis? Any more fanboys you want me to shoo?" the teen blinked before smiling at the fellow Yudai before her.

She facepalmed as She mentioned cows. Then turned to her as she spoke about fanboys, her cheeks flushing a crimson color. "Well... I met a guy named Will. He's my new friend! Oh and Caen has dropped from our guild... As well as we have 9 members now!" She grinned happily as she chirped the last sentence. "I need mats for my new gear I ordered from Elessar's shop. So I invited you along to help me!" She squeaked out as she skipped around Haine hyperly and cheerfully.

"Well that's awkward.. I order you two to stay friends! Anything else will make me flip. Okay?" Haine laughed slightly before hearing the rest of what her sister had said. "And Caen dropped out? Just as I had expected. And anyways, let's do this! TODAY... We are going to get a mountain o' mats for you!" the bluenette grinned eagerly, excited to fight all of the big monsters like she had done before in some quests and such.

"Fuuuu I always have to lead... but okay!" the bluenette nodded before walking out of town with a smile on her face and into a field. "J-MAAAAN!! A-MAAAAN!!" the teen shouted before laughing creepily. Those were what she would call the first two boars she met. It had become a recent habit of hers, and it was rather strange... maybe even creepy.

She laughed and continued with her sister along the fields, a smile kept on her face as she skilled after her sister. "Haineeeeeeeeeeeeee...." She spoke as she pointed to a fairly large boar hoping that this would be where they could get some materials. She hadn't wanted to attack the boar first, so she let Haine know that it's there and that she could attack it...

"Yayyy!!" She squealed before scrolling through her inventory and equipping her katana. "It's all ogar now..." She spoke under her breath before lunging forward into a sprint to attempt to attack the boar. She managed to swipe at the boar's ribs a deep cut as she saw it's healthbar drop toward the half mark. A smirk spreading across her face as she returned to her Onee-san's side nodding over to her, as if saying it was her turn.

Ruri: 69/69

De Boar: 5/13

Haine: 69/69

Haine giggled when Ruri quoted [censored] and smiled cheerfully as she looked at the boar as if it were a random noodle on the floor, no threat at all. It really wasn't though. "Come to mama porkychops!" the teen smirked creepily before using her sprint skill to take off after the fat lump o' meat. With a swift and split second she stabbed the boar right through, but freakily things didn't die that way. If it worked logic EVERYONE would be dead by now. Freaky right?!

De Boar: 2/13

She nodded to Haine before taking off again, her katana's blade in front of her as she had attempted to strike the boar once more. She had managed to strike the boar's head with her katana the boar demolishing into millions of tiny crystals. A smile forming across her face as she sprinted back to Haine and hugged her onee-san. "I-I did it..." She spoke softly and happily at the same time glad that she killed the boar, yet not sure what it would drop exactly.

De Boar: -4/13 - K'O

1-4: The chest contains nothing.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-19: The chest contains five materials.

20: The chest contains eight materials.

Haine intently watched as Ruri opened the chest with little effort. "Alright! What's in th- oooh~" the bluenette gasped when the bluenette pulled out four materials from the chest. "Great! Four more materials to go according to Elé right?" she chirped cheerfully. But she knew that she wanted to hunt for a crapload of mats again. Because that was normal for a hunting addict after all!

She nodded and put the mats into her inventory ready to fight the next boar that came toward her. Seeing a bigger one approach she grinned, sprinting forward towards it as she attempted and hoped to slash at the boar's hide getting a good shot. As she had attempted to strike, she missed unfortunately sighing as she returned to Haine's side.

Boar: 19/19

[OOC- Boar's turn]

The boar snorted (laughed) from the miss as he started to sprint toward the two and attempted to strike at the smaller girl. The boar had managed to slice at the girl's leg doing about 1 damage. "Ouchie..." The bluenette had said. The boar returning to it's side of the battle.

Ruri: 68/69

Boar: 19/19

Haine frowned as she looked at the boar angrily. "GET BACK HERE PORKY! Nobody hurts MY sister!!" the bluenette hollered grumpily as she charged her sword for a few seconds in hops of getting a power up... but it happened to have failed. Still in a hurry, she dashed towards the boar normally and struck like a truck. Well not really.

Boar: 16/19

Ruri ran forward after her sister, her leg still a little hurt from the shot. However she had wanted payback. Unfortunately, she had missed again. The boar dodging her attack, leaving ruri face flat on the ground. She had finally managed to get up from the ground and returned to Haine's side.

[OOC- Boar's turn]

She boar huffed and puffed angrily wanting to crush the two but two people had been greater then one... The boar suddenly lunged forward at the taller girl, hoping to get a hit on her. The boar attempting to hit the boar out of anger. The boar ended up missing as well. The boar soon moving back to his side of the grassy plains, hoping to not get hit again.