[OP-F1] A Beautiful Day!

I lay there on the ground paralyzed, as I would kill all of them, every single one of them. "Vy vse mertvy , ya ub'yu vas vsekh."

Caen - 9/17 [Healing]

Grim - 37/43 (Parazlyed, 2 turn)

Shade - 11/17 (Paralyzed 1 turns.)

Yuka - 17/17

Meggido - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok everyone stop! A gm can delete this when we are done, but these hit point totals need to be adjusted. I will post the proper totals in a moment after calculating the right numbers.

Caen - 9/17 [Healing] Effect Ended 4 from shade in two attacks, 1 from Yuko, and 3 from Christophers Crit

Grim - 37/43 [Paralysis] GM Clarified this is Grims turns paralyzed, it does not deplete on anyone elses Damage Calculations: 3 from Meggido, 3 from Yuka

Shade - 11/17 [Paralyzed] 2 From Caen, 4 from Grims crit

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Caen and Grim skipped Shades turn, since he acted first in this entire battle. His paralysis is reduced to 1.

Here is the post order:

Shade

Caen

Grim

Meggido

Yuka

Christopher

Yuko

We can now continue to slaughter each other

Meggido grabs another flask, spilling the red liquid from it across his blade before bringing his katana up again at Grim. He digs his blade deep into the fallen Reaper.

Poison Applied to blade: Perfect Burning Poison: 1 Damage per turn for 3 turns (on blade til used)

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 32/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 3 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17 [Paralyzed]

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Yuka smiled lightly when she had seen her sister appear and attack Caen. "Good job sis." and without another second of wasting time she looked over at Grim and clenched her fist. She ran towards Grim and tried a hit, but sighed deeply in frustration when the attack was missed. "I'll get you."

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 32/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 3 turns. Works like Bleed]

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Christopher gives a evil smile as he stands over Grim's paralyzed body."Time to die." Christopher says, a mere whisper into the wind as he pulls out his sword up and swings it down fast, cutting the man in the stomach. He walks back with a laugh, giving Yuko a chance at hitting the man.

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 30/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 3 turns. Works like Bleed]

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

(OOC +1 damage sword)

YukÅ nodded at Yuka before glancing at Grim. "Looks like you're going down today mister," she smiled twistedly before moving towards him and circling him, confusing him slightly with her irregular patterns of movement. She giggled and stabbed him from behind with a critical, before slowly pulling her blade out from his back and quickly going back to prepare her fighting stance.

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 28/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 3 turns. Works like Bleed]

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Shade laid on the ground, paralyzed. Everyone else had shown up, determined to take down these pathetic fools. And shade wasn't about to let them have all the fun. Shade slowly stood up, his paralysis wearing off. "That's it... Both of you die..." He said, standing up and his paralysis now gone.

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 28/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 3 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Eléssar been watching the players from the top of the hill, he wanted to help but it would simply be a suicide. Stabbing his sword on the ground and leaning towards it, he sighs deeply. He was dissapointed, he knew Yuko and Yuka before this and seeing them murdering someone like this.. Was just disgusting. '' Why would you kill each other..? '' he mumbles to himself and keeps watching the fight. He hated himself for not going in and helping the poor guys getting slaughtered.

Caen down on his knees. "Well, fate has brought me down to my knees, but not him. he said as he raised his blade towards Christopher. "You're foolish to become a Maverick. Now you'll die a scum's life!" he said as he dashed towards Christopher with his blade behind his back. He brought his blade high in the sky and struck down onto Christopher. "Today is a wonderful day to die!" he grins. Christopher dodging his strikes once again. "Well, you're one lucky Maverick." Caen said as he leaps backwards standing in all the Mavericks way.

[status]

Caen - 9/17

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

[battle Dice]

2 - Miss

I lay ther about to be slaughtered by these weaklings, I just lay there, feeling the burning of the poison. I just lay and take the hits, this was not going to be my end, "Soory Caen, when I get a chance im dashing for the town." He thought to himself, as he knew this would be bad no dought.

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 27/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 2 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Meggido raises his blade again, laughing hysterically as he drives the blade down at Grim again. He digs the blade deep into Grims chest, watching as his hit points continue to drop, the paralysis poison still keeping a hold on him.

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 22/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 2 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Sinthria took a deep breath, he was not going to do the same mistake again. He was not going to turn his back to the ones who needed help. He charged in with a yell, focusing on the closes player to him. The name Meggido appears on the players name, dashing through him with his sword as he was busy with fighting. Dealing a full critical hit from behind and taking his place with the other players who were getting attacked.

Sinthria 15/15

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 22/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 2 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 14/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Yuka decided to go for Grim as well, clutching her sword furiously with a zealous look in her eyes. She didn't want to keep missing, but then again she did, frowning as she stomped her foot on the ground angrily. She hated this stupid sword. She really honestly did.

Sinthria 15/15

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 21/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 2 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 14/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Christopher turned to Caen with a devilish look."Hello there." he stares at Caen and runs at him, trying to attack the man. He strikes forward but Caen is able to dodge. Chris gives a angry huff and goes into an attacking position again.

Sinthria 15/15

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 21/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 2 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 14/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

"Keep trying Yuka, keep trying..." the girl quietly nodded before sighing and looking over at the foe with deadly eyes, and charging at the paralyzed victim again, preparing a slash and SOMEHOW missing oddly.

Sinthria 15/15

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 20/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 2 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 14/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

The long haired teen popped in. "So you've called for me hmm? Alright. Let's get down to business here..." she quietly whispered, her face hiding her onyx eyes. She drew her sword and grinned, activating a basic skill but intended to hit the nuisances who dare fight back. Her target however, was the paralyzed one. She loved to deliver hits to the vulnerable more than the ones with willpower to fight back. She would crush them. ALL of these worms. Kurai speeded at the foe and swung her blade with a deadly force, hitting the paralyzed man before laughing.

Sinthria 15/15

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 18/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 2 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 14/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Kurai: 11/11

Shade looked as many of other Mavericks he had met had entered the scene. "Tch, took all of you long enough..." He scoffed, standing up and easing his hand off his cut. He recognized some, such as Yuka and Meggido, but others were new. He didn't care. So long as they helped him end Caen, Grim, and Sinthiria. "Where were we?" He said, looking at Grim and readying his sword. But Shade scoffed and lowered it. No... I want to see you truly broken first."

Sinthria 15/15

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 20/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 2 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 14/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

"You should have taken your chance and killed me." he said. He stood up and crushed a healing crystal. "HEAL!" he said aiming the crystal towards Grim. "Sinthria. Grab him and go. Today I die. Not the two of you." he said aiming his blade once again at Christopher. "Go now.. I'm prepared to die." he smirks as he dashes toward Christopher. Missing his target once more. He leaped back protecting Grim and Sinthria. I'm ready. No matter what. Caen thought to himself as he smiles.

[status]

Sinthria 15/15

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 43/43

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 14/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15

Kurai - 11/11

[battle Dice]

4 - Miss

(Okay so I was called to review some occurrences here and I'm disappointed at your attempt at violating the rules which apply to ALL MOMENTS in the rp unless otherwise stated by staff. If I catch you using healing crystals that you did not purchase or leaving the thread in the middle of combat I will make sure you pay dearly. This is your ONLY WARNING. Now resume this thread and finish it.

EDIT: Caen your crystals don't exist, stop BSing everyone. You don't acquire crystals in threads as rewards, they have to be bought. No discussion, no but's, NO NOTHING.)

[OOC-Do as you wish to me, im done for the night.]

Grim lays there on the ground as he closes his eyes and lets the end come to him.

Sinthria 15/15

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 19/43 [Paralysis] [burning Blood: 1 Damage / Turn for 1 turns. Works like Bleed]

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 14/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

Yuko - 15/15