[OP-F1] A Beautiful Day!

Erik walked through fields. 'What a beautiful day!' He thought to himself. He stood in the field and looked around, hoping to see anyone he could hang out with. While the field was nice, it wasn't much fun to be all alone. But the town was very far away, so it was possible that no body was around for some while.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shade walked by, glaring at Erik from a distance. Pathetic weakling. he had wandered out far from town, ensuring his own demise. Shade drew his toothed cutlass, holding his sword upside down. "Bad things can happen all alone. Let me show you an example." Shade said, walking closer to Erik as Burner the Draglin sat on his shoulder, growling at the other player.

Caen walked towards Erik, "Yo player! Get behind me." he said to Erik as he drew his blade. "Picking a fight with someone innocent makes you a scum." he said as he gripped tight to his blade. "State your name and business, Maverick." he said as he smirked. One hand in front of Erik and the other holding onto his blade. One wrong move by this player and I'll cut him down a size. Caen thought to himself as he focused on the player.

Erik cowered and stood behind Caen. Shade looked strong, really strong. But Caen looked stronger. He took a few steps back and fealt bad he couldn't do anything as a level one, but he would probably get in the way. So he could do nothing but stand back and watch.

Shade's dark red eyes gleamed as he stared down the other player. "State my name and business? You think you have control over me? Ha. You aren't even good enough to be speaking to me." He said, getting his cutlass ready. Fool. If he has such a bad death wish, then I can gladly help him to Hell.

"Hey, listen to me. You're strong. Don't let a Maverick like him hurt your self-esteem." he said with a smile on his face. He placed his hand on Erik's head. "Be strong, for the rest of the players. I'll protect you with my life. Even if it costs me my life." Caen said as he looked back at the Maverick. He gripped his blade tightly, "Alright, Maverick. If you're willing to. Try and hit me." he smirked as he holds Erik back.

A blade of grass was seen hanging from his lips as he gazed upon the commotion of a fight. He recognized his former guild mate Caen. This fight got interesting , he thought. Even if he was a former mate, Caen had said something to Kiluia...be careful. And he respected that. His eyes honed on their opponent. If anything did happen, he would aid a fellow friend. Til then , he'd watch.

Shade scoffed as he readied his blade. "Hmph. A weakling protecting a weakling. How quaint. This place shall be your grave." he said, before dashing over and throwing a slash at Caen, hoping to start a fight between the two. He tried to slash, but the strong breeze threw him off, making his blade brush right past Caen's cheek. "Damn it..." He said under his breath. This was not a mistake he would account for again.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, 1 base damage

[9] Crit, 2 base damage

[10] Hyper crit, 3 base damage

"Run, Erik. Don't look back. Be strong and don't ever feel sorry about today." Caen said as he put both hands on his blade and dashed towards Shade. He attempted to slash Shade right across the chest, but missed. He leaped backwards to get a hold of his footing. Today, doesn't look like a good day for me. Oh well, Erik will be safe as long as I can hold him back. he thought to himself as he smirked.

[battle Dice]

4 - MISS

Shade glared at Caen and scoffed. "Hmph. Not a bad move. Moving back and canceling your attack to regain your footing. A clever move, but not something to help you win this fight." He said, running forward sending a slash towards Caen. He moved forward and got close to Caen, slashing him across the chest. The teeth on his blade riveting across Caen.

Caen: 15/17 (Cursed: Healing Items disabled for two turns)

Shade: 17/17

The player was able to nullify Caen from using any healing. "Well, looks like you were able to hit me." he said as he held onto his chest. He took a stance and focused his blade onto Shade. Caen dashed forward again successfully slashing Shade across the chest. Caen was able to slide behind Shade and dashed backwards and took another battle stance. "Heh, looks like I've got you as well." he said as he continues to hold onto his chest.

[status]

Caen - 15/17 [Healing]

Shade - 15/17

[battle Dice]

7 - HIT 1 + 1

Shade took a few steps back and spat on the ground. So far, the two had been matching eachother hit for hit. Shade glared at Caen and straightened again. "I must say, you're definitely a fighter worthy of fighting. I'll make sure your death is relished." He said, lashing out with another attack. He lunged forward and thrust his blade forward, carving it into Caen's shoulder and re-enacting it's curse all over again.

Caen - 13/17 [Healing]

Shade - 15/17

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure dressed in black appears, as the winds pick up. He looks from his hood, a neverending darkness it held as all that was eminating from it was his hellish orange eyes. As he treks over the hill he sees an atrocity, Shade a player, Grim never liked, attacked another player "Caen, Im coming pal." He says as he draws his sword and charges at Shade, not caring anymore about the system and the color sets, Grim stands behind him and tries to attack him. As he trusts his blade deep into Shades chest, he twists it around as he then pulls his blade out, as it emits a loud ear piercung scream, as a lightning bolt apepars above Shades head. "Run now you two Caen get him out of here now!!" Grim says as he looks at his opponent, "You will die here and now, I will not care if I turn orange." He says as he lets out a deep chuckle.

Grims HP: 43/43

Caens HP: 13/17

Eriks HP: 5/5

Shades HP: 11/17 (Paralyzed 2 turns/ posts)

[10+2=12, Hyper crit.]

[3 points of damage, plus one from blade]

[4 points of damage]

[Paralyzed, 2 turns/posts]

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, 1 point of damage

[9] Crit, 2 points of damage

[10] Hyper crit, 3 points of damage

[OOC- Equiped Gear]

Blade of the Reaper (Primary Weapon) +1 Damage, Paralyze (Crit. 2 turns)

Reapers Gaze (Mask) +2 Accuarcy

The Reaper's Scorn (Coat) +2 Hiding, +1 to Loot Die

Caen leaps back and held onto his shoulder. "I'm getting a little excited now. You've done quite well with that attack of yours." he said as he kneels down. This is trouble. If I can't use a healing crystal. I'll be gone in a matter of time. he thought to himself as he stood up. Caen took a chance and quickly jabbed Shade right in the chest, but Shade was able to avoid the attack. From a distance, a fellow player of Caen has arrived. "Well well, Took you long enough." he said to Grim,as he smirks. Still holding onto his shoulder, Caen took a stance and ready his next attack.

[status]

Caen - 13/17 [Healing]

Grim - 43/43

Shade - 11/17

[battle Dice]

5 - MISS

Meggido watches as Shade engages Caen with a grin on his face. When Grim rushes in, he sighs shaking his head. Pulling out a small vile, he splashes the liquid across the blade of his katana, before rushing forward, blade drawn as he charges at Grim. As his blade slashes across Grims back, he laughs.

"You should never have interfered Reaper, for even you are not beyond deaths reach."

Poison Applied: Perfect Paralysis Poison: 3 Full turns of paralysis

Caen - 13/17 [Healing]

Grim - 40/43 (Paralyzed: 3 Turns)

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 17/17

Once she saw the maverick getting basically rekt. She jumped into the battle taking out her curved sword. She smiled at the other two players ready to battle them as she attempted to attack the others. A smirk spreading on her face as she lunged forward to attack the boy named <>. She managed to take down 4 damage on the grim reaper.

[status]

Caen - 13/17 [Healing]

Grim - 37/43

Shade - 15/17

Yuka - 17/17

Meggido - 17/17

[battle Dice]

8BD = 1 DMG = +2 DMG = 3 DMG total

Christopher, noticing the big commotion, dives in to help attack these people. Christopher drew his sword and charged into battle, hoping to kill someone. With his sword in-front of him, he charged and sliced up the Man's (Caen's) back. He hoped back with a smirk as he sees Caen's health bar go down to 10.

[status]

Caen - 10/17 [Healing]

Grim - 39/43

Shade - 11/17

Yuka - 17/17

Meggido - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

(OOC +1 damage sword)

The purple haired girl growled as she narrowed her eyes, as she looked over at the blondie boy. He had been doing the wrong time to mess with them. She smirked as she placed a finger on her lip before grinning and walking out into the opening, calmly making her way over to the rest, grimacing while she glared at the player named <>. "Watch who you're hitting.. blondie," she scoffed before deciding to pitch in and help.

Caen - 9/17

Caen watched as two mavericks enter the battlefield. "G-Grim.. Damn you. I could have died protecting that player. Now you've just gone and got yourself in some trouble." he grins. "You can't die here. Not when I'm still breathing. I won't let you die just yet pal." he smiles. Caen gripped onto his blade and dashed towards Christopher. "You scum. A low level like you going Maverick. Say your prayers!" he said. Missing his attack on Christopher, he jumps back and stood infront of Grim. "Hey, if I don't make it out of this. Tell Ruri I'm sorry." he said to Grim as he puts both hands in the air. "Kill me. I'm who you're after. Leave him out of this." he said with a smirk.

[status]

Caen - 9/17

Grim - 39/43

Shade - 11/17

Meggido - 17/17

Yuka - 17/17

Christopher - 5/5

[battle Dice]

5 - MISS