[PP-F2] Meeting New People (Ruri, 5iou5)

Kokuyo had just gotten into town when he got the idea to go adventuring. He wanted to go explore a new area, like a dungeon or something. "I have nothing better to do!" He sent a pm to his friend to come along and looked around to try and find a stranger to bring along. He sat on a bench as he looked around at all the people and NPC's walking around the street. He didn't see anyone that stuck out yet, but he didn't want to give up yet. He figured he could find one by the time the aforementioned friend arrived.

She saw the red headed boy and a black haired man start to talk to one another, now knowing she was the aunt of the little red headed boy she walked over to him. Kokuyo, what are you doing here?" Said the bluenette not wanting the red headed boy to become PKed from the stranger. She looked over to Kokuyo knowing that he was hoping to start an adventure. She sighed for a moment deciding to meet the stranger. Her palm moved in front of her a smile perched on her face as the bluenette spoke, "Hello there I'm Ruri." She had spoke to the stranger.

He saw a black haired man walk up and greet him, but before Kokuyo could respond Ruri came and greeted the black haired man. "Aunt Ruri, yay you came!" He smiled at his aunt before turning to the black haired man. "Yes, I was waiting for her to show up!" He waits for the other two to meet before telling them the plan for today's adventure.

Suddenly, a blue haired girl walked up and started talking to the redhaired boy with a disappointed look on her face. She then let out a sigh , she then Turns toward me and sticks her hand out and tells me her name. I respond by extended my hand and proceeding to tell her my name "the name is 5iou5 , but everyone calls me Fives" after shaking hands. I than ask "you 2 getting some weapons" I asked. Because we are only 20 feet from the door of the Phoenix nest blacksmith, I then tell them "unfortunately, he just sold me his last sword" as I smile and unsheathed the sword to show them. I tell them the name I gave it "I call it the sword of beginning" then, as I resheath it . I tell them why I call it the sword of beginning "I named it the sword of beginning because it is my first sword" I said with a smile. I proceed to ask them "you to were not planning on going On an adventure without any weapons were you?" I asked As I walked towards a spot to sit down

She looked at him wide-eyed. "Actually, Sir Fives... I have a powerful katana. I just wanted to test it out on a couple of boars, perhaps go hunting with my nephew. If you wish to join go ahead and follow us." She spoke as she made her way out from the border of town sprinting forward towards a nearby mob. She had managed to swipe at the boar bringing its health down to 4 as she hit it. A grim forming her face as she awaited for the boar to attack her back. Returning to her side of the battle.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

Ruri - 69/69

5iou5 - 5/5

Kokuyo - 13/13

Boar - 1/5

DMG: (8) = 1 + 3 DMG

Kokuyo followed them out of the town and towards a boar. He watched as ruri got a great hit and left the boar with 1 health. He pulled out his sword and ran for the boar slashing his sword at its head. He got a clean hit and the boar shattered into pieces. "We did it, yaaay! I killed it to death!" He runs back beside his aunt and looked to the black haired man. "So, what's next? A dungeonn for treasure?!"

I decided to join them with their adventure. As I leave the town boundaries. I saw Ruri take a bore down To 1 Health and Kokuyo Finish it off Kokuyo Asked if we should go after a dungeon or something. I replied "let me try to take out one of these bores like to break in my new sword" as I look around I noticed a bore by itself off to our right. I charge after it and slash it Vertically with my sword

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

Ruri - 69/69

5iou5 - 5/5

Kokuyo - 13/13

Boar - 5/5

DMG Dealt: 0

She giggled a tiny bit at Fives, running forward once more as she attempted to strike the newly spawned boar. She ended up striking a deep cut into the boar's ribs doing 4 damage as she had managed anyway. Moving back to Five's side as she had returned she awaited for the next attack, if Kokuyo managed to attack anyway.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

Ruri - 69/69

5iou5 - 5/5

Kokuyo - 13/13

Boar - 1/5

DMG Dealt: 4

He giggled as fives missed the boar and ruri got a clean hit again. He was hoping to end it like last time. He gripped his sword and ran for the boar and brought his sword high abobe his head. As he brought the sharp blade down the boar jumped to the side and dodged the simple attack. Kokuyo jumped back beside his aunt and waited for fives to make his move.

After watching Ruri take the bore down to 1 health like she did With the first one I then expected Kokuyo To finish off that this bore was surprisingly agile and dodged his attack after Kokuyo jump back to us The bore began to taunt us getting irritated. I charged at It's an yell "turned into porkchops and bacon Why don't you!" As I Swung. My sword Horizontal , it jumped up in the air and Dodge my attack I quickly jumped back to Ruri and Kokuyo

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

Ruri - 69/69

5iou5 - 5/5

Kokuyo - 13/13

Boar - 5/5

DMG Dealt: 0

She grinned and sprinted forward once more hoping to attack it, lifting her blade toward the boar's ribs. As she had attempted to hit the boar, she ended up missing doing no damage whatsoever. The boar had backed up slightly... She then returned to <> and Five's side. Not speaking at all, yet being silent yet deadly.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

Ruri - 69/69

5iou5 - 5/5

Kokuyo - 13/13

Boar - 1/5

DMG Dealt: 4

Happy that the boar was Finally taking care of. looked over at Kokuyo And told him "we tired it out for You" Amazed that boar lasted that long I ask Both Ruri and Kokuyo "were Should we Go now SomewhereThat Y'all have Been before" I ask while trying to catch my breath I tell them"The only thing my attack did Was make me hungry".Thinking to myself, why did I yell porkchops and Bacon As my mind cleared and I stop thinking about food. I turned to Ruri And asked "what should we do now ?"

He watches as ruri leaves back to town and leaves kokuyo and fives to finish the adventure. Kokuyo turns back to fives and thinks about what they should do. "Maybe we could go after some stronger monsters?!" He looks around at the scattered trees and bushes across the fields for something to attack, but seeing nothing in the areas. "Any ideas where the stronger mobs are?"

After watching Ruri leave the party. Kokuyo started talking about fighting stronger monsters. I analyze both our stats and knew That we should not try if We want to live I Replied to him "No, I don't think we should push our luck we Can probably take on something a little stronger I don't know where Any spawn Though." As I look at the tree line. I see some bushes Rustling , I decide that we should check it out " hey kokuyo, look over there at 3 o'clock In the bushes Their something over There Let's check it out."As we start walking in that direction. I asked him to make sure We have Health Potions " kokuyo Check and make sure you have A potions just in case." We get about 100 feet away from it When Suddenly a bunch of crows get scared off I quickly, Unsheathe my sword and have at the ready I look to kokuyo to make sure he's ready As well

He follows behind Fives as he walks over next to some bushes that were shaking. He jumps back as a flock of crows fly out of the bushes and past the two of them. "I haven't bought any health potions. Have you?" He pulls out his sword as Fives does and they slowly march towards the bushes. He steps back and blocks the claws with his sword as the monster jumped out and clawed at him. "Sneak attack huh?! Let's tango!" He runs back to Fives and waits for him to attack.

Kokuyo 13/13

Fives 7/7

Wolf 7/7

As we approach the Bush Kokuyo tells me he has no potions with a calm voice. I tell him "I don't have any either" we Are just 5 feet away from the Bush, when suddenly a wolf jumps out and attacks kokuyo . I quickly jumped back, I noticed that he managed to block the Wolf's attack And he jumps back to Me I then tell kokuyo "I think we found Your stronger monsters.You Were wanting" I then run forward And swing my sword straight down towards The Wolf I managed to hit the Wolf With a clean swipe right Down the Neck . I quickly jumped back and look back at kokuyo to see if he can finish it

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

5iou5 - 5/5

Kokuyo - 13/13

Wolf 3/7

DMG: = 1 + 3 DMG