[PP-F1] Secret Medicine Of The Forest (Atlas, Ruri, Haine)

square-dotted-blue.png

EvpVGXG.png9F2Lwi6.pngpZCe2G6.jpgHBW2hTk.png

square-dotted-blue.pngã€secret medicine of the forest】

POST ORDER: Haine, Atlas, Ruri

The very first floor of Aincrad, floor one: the main town settlement. It was always a location that had been buzzing with life. Players would quarrel and chat about the area, and vendors tried to sell their merchandise and edible goods. It never ceased to change, it never did. This was the town where it had all started. The calamity and the disaster that made things much more serious. Now people realized that they had no time to fool, and beating this game was a top priority. It had been a year now, and in this year SO much had changed, and old habits died. Companions reunited and floors cleared.

Haine hummed as she walked down the crowded town, a soft and cheerful smile on her face. "There's so much to do today! Although I'm completely lonely... I wonder how Ruri is fairing on this fine day!" she thought before looking up and shading her eyes from the bright sun, which was really nothing but pixels. Everything was fragments, even their own selves.

In the distance she spotted a male player with dark blue hair, much darker than hers. She blushed lightly before shaking her head and scrolling through her UCP to check Ruri's icon and location, but shrugged when it said teleporting. She happened to have checked at the exact same time! What a coincidence it was. But when she put her UCP away, she observed how this player had a confused look on his face. Somehow she had decided to go ahead and approach him.

"Hello? You seem kind of lost! Is there anything I can do to assist you fellow player of Aincrad? I'm up to help!" the bluenette nodded cheerfully before holding her hand out for him to shake with a smile on her face. She was strangely outgoing, and was rarely one to restrict herself from communicating. Making friends was always a fun thing for her!

2vty4ol.png25tgrv4.pngwl9hci.pnge16n1v.png

ατlαs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Atlas, clumsy as usual and could not find his way around town. He walked around town, which was quite crowded for once. "What is there to do at this time?" he said before walking towards the shade. The graphics of the games, weren't so bad. It still felt like real life.

For awhile, he looked around to see if there were any players who was just like him, but it seemed like people had other party members. "This is a lot harder than I thought it would be to make some friends." he said. Still confused he stood up and walked past other players. He was quite frustrated on what to do he just had to walk around some more to find a more experienced player.

24ozrxz.png

With bandages on his face, he turned towards a female voice. He looked at her hand, and then his hand. "H-Hello, I actually do need some assistance." he said as he shook her hand. He smiled at her with a gaze in his eyes.

The female player look like a experienced player, and a beautiful one while on that topic.

[sorry if this is a bit flashy.]

tumblr_inline_n1xc89uwHF1rb3m8r.png

She had finished teleporting to floor one ready to help out some new players, when she saw her sister blushing she had to take a look. "Onee-sannn!!!" She squeaked as she ran up to her big sister squishing her in a glomp. "What are you doing with.... him...?" Ruri said looking over to the man in blue a frown crossed her face. "NO ONE'S DATING MY ONEE-SAN." She yelled at the opposing person wanting to keep her big sister from any broken hearts, crossing her arms and standing in front of the conversation hoping that they wouldn't attempt to do anything... weird around her. If needed she could jump at him at any time.

[OOC- The darker color is for loudness.]

a-719497.gif

Haine jumped lightly in her tracks when a shorter bluenette stormed over to her and glomped her tightly. "Aye Ru-" her eyes widened freakily as she was cut off by a period of excessive yelling by the younger Yudai. "Oh wow... I-It's TOTALLY NOT LIKE THAT... I was helping him out with something! That's all really," she grinned in an assuring before patting her head carelessly and looking over at the boy. "Aye, so what did you need assistance with?" Haine asked, knowing she was freaking him out with her hipster way of saying "hey". But then again it was a habit she had grown to develop and grow used to due to spending so much time with her big brother- THE coolest dude in the universe. He taught her every slang in the book of slang. No literally. HE DID.

INSERT AWESOME SQUIGGLY THING

Atlas watched as the two Yudai sisters having a blast, but one of them told him not to do anything to "ONEE-SAN". The two were just having a fun little argument, but in the end the other Yudai sister asked Atlas on what he needed help on. "Well, I'm on a quest to obtain a blade called "Anneal Blade," but I don't have a clue to where I should begin. Do you know? You seemed like one experience player!" he grinned. The older looking Yudai sister seemed to use slang words, she must be from South America. Atlas thought to himself with a bewildered look on his face. In Japan, he hasn't met anyone that used any slang words, so he assumed that she must be from America. Atlas didn't have many people to talk to about America, but one day he'll get there. One day.