[PP-F1] Testing the Valor (Invite)

As I got ready for a large interview, I was needing info from Rolland and Prim, for they never gave me the required informantion, as well as some more info from Dante. As I sits in the meeting room that was always kept reserved for moments like this. There was a plater of food and several drinks, I also looked at one other person I wanted to interview as well, Ayuki. She was another playre who posted to the guilds board for enterance, as I would not turn anyone away. I take a sip of my <> and continue to wait, as I was now bored and sleepy, I decide that a nap was in order till the others got here.

I prop my chair up and lean agaist the wall and pull my hood up and close my eyes, as I let the natural course take over. As I hear a loud metal clanking sound, I quickly look up and saw that my <> had fallen over. The large silvery coloured blade and black handed sword was such a nuisance sometimes, but it was one that he could live with. As I picked the blade back up and layed it against the corner near me, I walk back to my chair and then yet again, lean back and close my eyes to go to sleep.

[OOC-Invited player and order of posts]

Artorias

Rolland

Primrose

Dante

Ayuki

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I entered floor 1, for Artorias beeded to see me. I was sure he wanted to discuss more thing about this Knights and the duties we have. I couldn't deny either, for this was an order, and I was not about to have my ranked bumped down to a Paladin. As I look around I see the building that I was told about, my white hair fluttering under my hood, my Zweihander strapped on my back. I open the door and see the bartender look at me, as I was about to speak, he pointed to the room in the far end of the building.

As I nod and preceed I knock on the door, and turn the handle, to my surprise, it was unlocked, so I then proceed in to see Artorias leaning against the wall as I sit down. I see a plater of food, and I go at it, as there was grapes, apples, pears, peaches, and oranges. As well as cheeses and various other fruits, I look up and see him looking at me, as I see him push a pint mug at me. "Thank you sir." I say as I take a sip, it was bitterly sweet and I liked it as I look back him, "So are we waiting on Prim and Dante, whats that other sheet?" I say with curiosity,

I enter the first foor, as he got a message from Artorias, as I wasn't about to miss a meeting with the other Knights. As I see the Tavern I open it, and see the room, as I walk to it, and open the door, I see Rolland, and Prim, as well as Artorias. Then I see the plater of food on the table, I sit down and just listen to what they had to say, I see Prim sleeping in the corner, as I toss a grape at her, and laugh as I see her look up. "So whats up Artorias, whats todays agenda sir?" I say as I take a mug and sip the content in it.

Ayuki was going through her daily runs, attempting to gain some sort of standing in the death trap of a game she was in, but she was not doing terribly well in that aspect, she had only made it to level three since she had decided to leave the starting town, and that wasn't much considering some player were already level 30 and higher! she let out a small sigh as she recieved a PM from Artoias... crap she was in the middle of no where on the seventh floor, and without any teleportation crystals. she pmed him back and said

"I'll be a little bit late, im in the middle of no where without any teleportation crystals... sorry ;__;"

Then she ran, heading towards the main village of the Seventh floor, but by the time she reached the village that is when everyone began to pile into the Tavern.

As I look at Rolland, and was about to answer him, Prim came in, and sat down, as I saw her fall alseep. I then turn back to Rolland, about to speak again, as Dante came in, "So many interuprtions." I thought to myself, as then I recieved a message from Ayuki, "Lovely whats she have to say?" I thought again, as I opned it up, "Well Ayuki's going to be late everyone, and Rolland, your question, it's about Ayuki,you'll havr to wait till she gets here."I said as I pulled out some papers and a pencil, as I then spoke, "Listen up everyone, you are here because I feel that you all should get to know one another, and, as well as Prim and Rolland."

"You two never gave me any info on yourselves, so this is a information gathering meeting as well as a recruitment for Ayuki." I said as I then turn to Rolland, "Okay mister pop star, I need your full avatar name, your current level and the previous guilds you have been affiliated with." "As well as your weapon style and fighting abilities." I say as I look at him with my Sapphire blue eyes, then I turn to Prim, "That also counts towards you to White Knight, your full avatar name, current level, previous guilds, and your weapon style and fighting abilities." I saw as I turn my head towards her.

I look at him and nod, "It's just Rolland, and I'm level 3, and I use a Zweihänder, it's a two handed straight sword as well as heavy metal armor." "Your the first guild I've been wuth so yeah no others." I say to him as I look at the plater of food, and take a small amout of cheese, a piece of chicken, along with the bread I got, and mashed them together, as I loved the flavors that mixed into one whole ingredient. As I hear Artorias then question Prim, "I would loved to here her fighting style." I thought to myself.

I flinched when a sudden grape impale my forehead. I looked through hazy eyes to see that Dante had flung it at me, probably time to wake up. I sat up a little and listened to Artorias. It was quite clear he wasn't messing around today, his mood seemed kind of....off. After hearing the instructions I thought about this for a minute. I wasn't sure what my "style" was. I just used a sword and no armor, which was dangerous. Most players didn't leave anywhere to fight without armor. The name part also struck me, I didn't have a last name in the game. I'm Primrose, level six currently. I use a sword, don't know the proper name! I haven't been in any other guild, your the first. I thought about this for a moment. My life in this game had changed very abruptly. I went from hiding and being mad at the world to a leader. I accepted my responsibility to protect my guild members, they meant a lot to me. Artorias especially was the person I trusted the most, he was the first person I had talked to in Aincrad. I hoped I explained myself enough to meet standards, I leaned back and closed my eyes once again.

As I hear Artorias do the interview I pull out a photo of Vee, and chuckle, as I put it away and see The White Knight do her thing. And then she went back to sleep, I grin, as I threw another grape at her, "Psst, hey sleeping beauty time to waky waky." "Hehehe." He says as he is being a smart mouth, "I know these meetings are boring but really sleeping, now your a littel too laid back, need a pick me up?" He says as he brings over a drink and some food to her. "Eat up, you'll need your strenght for the training misson that the Commander has for this Ayuki chick." He says as he returns to his seat and listens.

I was pelted with another grape as soon as I closed my eyes to sleep. My eyes, like daggers, focused on Dante but softened a little when he started to joke. He brought me food, which I ate quickly. When he mention a mission I choked on my bread. Another mission, already?! I squeaked. I coughed and cleared my throat, trying to sound more professional now. What about this "mission?" I asked Dante.

Dante looked back at her, and shrugged his shoulders, "Said something about the last Knight being found and that a True Knight would appear soon, thats all I got from him." He says as he then spun a mango on his nose as he clearly was bored now. He bumped the mango up and caught it with his mouth and looked at Prim, "Mhph hrhfj hpghg phgfg... hphmg gmhf fmgnf nfmd dfnm." He says with his mouth full not realizing it til he heard his words, as he pulls the fruit out he starts again. "Your fighting style... you wear no armor or anything?"

He says with a concerned look on his face, as he then picks his chair up, and walks to Prim, "Okay now lets see here, how can I say this nicely, oh yeah, you need to show me you skills so I can help you out." "Your gonna die faster than you can kill." He says as he pulls his stats up and shows her.

Skills

Profession:

Passive

» Searching:

Players investing in the Searching Skill are able to notice players or monsters attempting to conceal their presence with Hide. Each Skill Point invested in the Searching Skill, decreases a player’s Searching dice check by a 1. (Ex. A rank 1 Searching skill would require a dice roll of at least 6 -1.)

»Tracking:

Stays at rank One, and allows Players to successfully track monster spawns or unconcealed players.

» Listening:

Stays at rank One, and allows Players to use their hearing to detect creatures or players that are nearby but not within line of sight.

» Detection:

Players investing in the Detection Skill have a higher chance of finding hidden Treasure and Loot Chests as they explore Aincrad as well as being able to detect hidden monsters and traps. For each Skill Point invested in Detection, a player’s loot roll is increased by 1.

»Acrobatics:

Stays at rank one and allows players to perform System Assisted aerial maneuvers such as tumbles, flips, and somersaults as well as reach areas of the map that are outside of a normal player’s ability to reach via being able to jump and reach ledges and other means of climbing.

»Sprint:

By investing in Sprint a player gains a passive movement speed bonus to help them get around the map. In addition each Skill Point invested in the Sprint skill increases a player’s chances of evading incoming attacks by 1 per skill point invested. In the event of a successful Evasion Attempt, a player is able to avoid all incoming damage from their evaded attack. In the event of a failed Evasion Attempt, a player will take damage as intended, mitigated by their Equipment Skill.

Sword Skill

»

Combat

» Battle healing:

Battle Healing allows a player to regenerate health in small increments. For each Skill Point invested in Battle Healing, a character is able to regenerate 1 health point. (Using Battle Healing counts as a post action, meaning no other action or attack can be taken without negating the Healing Attempt)

» Leather Equipment: The effectiveness with which a player can use Leather Equipment. For each Skill Point invested in the Leather Equipment Skill, incoming damage is reduced by 1 damage point.

Weapon skills

» One-Handed Straight Sword:

The effectiveness with which a player can use one-handed longsword-like swords. (Example: Arming sword, Longsword)

As i listen to her speak, "Okay, you like the <> skill, thats good, now you need 8 more skills, what are you wanting, you need armor of some sort, there are three classes, Leather, Light Metal, and Heavy Metal." Dante says as he continues, "As wellm you need a weapon type, theres are many, but i will give you a few to choose from."

He puts his hand up and sticks each of his fingers up as he says the names, "Theres One-handed Straight Sword, they are categorized as long swords, short swords, arming swords etc." "Then theres One-handed Curved Blades, these are single edge weapons like Scimitar, and Falchions, as this has a extra class the <> skill." "This is only unlocked at level 3 of the OHCB skill." Then you have the Rapier weapons, this as its name suggest any type of one handed piercing swords." He says as he then spoke again, "Then you have you passive skills, Acrobatics is in that category of skills, there are many others but you can look up on the info broaker page and see them, as this is all you need to know on how to survive SAO, now which 9 skills are you choosing?' He says as he waits for her answer.

Dante then put his head on his hands, as he looked up at her, "Ok lets me try something, I will make a list of the 9 skills that you may need to survive, your gonna be a fighter so a tank would be perfect for you." He says as he pulls up a blank tab and goes to tapping and imputting information, as he finished he pulls up the tab and shows it to her, "How bout this then?" He says as he lets her decide.

Skills

Profession:

Passive

» Listening:

Stays at rank One, and allows Players to use their hearing to detect creatures or players that are nearby but not within line of sight

»Acrobatics:

Stays at rank one and allows players to perform System Assisted aerial maneuvers such as tumbles, flips, and somersaults as well as reach areas of the map that are outside of a normal player’s ability to reach via being able to jump and reach ledges and other means of climbing.

»Sprint:

By investing in Sprint a player gains a passive movement speed bonus to help them get around the map. In addition each Skill Point invested in the Sprint skill increases a player’s chances of evading incoming attacks by 1 per skill point invested. In the event of a successful Evasion Attempt, a player is able to avoid all incoming damage from their evaded attack. In the event of a failed Evasion Attempt, a player will take damage as intended, mitigated by their Equipment Skill.

» Extended weight limit:

Investing in the Extended Weight Limit skill enables a player to carry more gear into the field, be it weapons, armor, or useable items. Players start out with an inventory with 6 available slots, and gain one extra slot per Skill Point invested in the Extended Weight Limit skill.

Sword Skill

»

Combat

» Spiritual Light: (Hate Skill)

Stays at Rank 1. Uses an aura effect to maintain high Hate status in combat. Used by tanks to keep Hate while party members can focus on attacking without worrying about drawing Hate. (Creates 1 Hate every post, does not count as a post action.)

» Parry:

Investing in the Parry Skill allows a player to attempt to counter an enemy Sword Skill with one of their own. In the event of a successful Parry, a player may negate ½ damage, rounded up, with a minimum of one damage negated while dealing ½ damage, rounded up, with a minimum of one damage back to the attacker. In the event of a critical success in an attempted Parry, a player will negate all incoming damage from their parried attack or sword skill and will deal their full damage back to their opponent, calculated as a normal attack, with Weapon Skill Point bonuses included.

» Battle healing:

Battle Healing allows a player to regenerate health in small increments. For each Skill Point invested in Battle Healing, a character is able to regenerate 1 health point. (Using Battle Healing counts as a post action, meaning no other action or attack can be taken without negating the Healing Attempt)

» Light Metal Equipment: The effectiveness with which a player can use Light Metal Equipment and Light Metal Shields. For each skill point invested in the Light Metal Equipment Skill, incoming damage is reduced by 1 damage point.

Weapon skills

» One-Handed Rapier:

The effectiveness with which a player can use one hand thrusting type swords. (Example: Rapier, Epee)

I watched as Dante compiled a list like magic. He showed it to me, Dante, it looks great, thank you. I owe you one. I say thankfully. I smoothed my hair down and sighed. Do you think Artorias made the right desicion to make me the White Knight? I said, doubtfully. It was kind of a stupid question to ask, since I was trying to fit into my title. It was different now..

Dante nods, "Well obiously, you may be a little dence, but you are strong, and that is all a warrior needs to know whats right and wrong." He says as he then looks at Artorias, who was now writing things down, "Between you and me, I think Artorias is making this Ayuki chick The Black Knight, and this "True Knight", I think another element type, since theres Gold and Silver, then White and Black, maybe a Platinum Knight or something but he's not saying anything to me." He says as he looks back at Prim, "Well Ayuki should be getting here soon lets just relaxe til she gets here. Dante says as he leans back and rests against the wall.

Ayuki Reached the 1st floor, and barely even had time to think back over how she had spent weeks upon weeks simply sitting in here and getting nothing accomplished, but she was different now. she was more focused and more ready to go out and beat this game, then she was when she first logged in. her black amour clanking as she walked, and her rapier hitting her side i she burst in through the doors of the tavern. the NPC running it had her username pre-registered and pointed to the small room in the back. She sprinted over there and then burst through the doors out of breath "sorry i'm late guys but i'm here now" she said sure to grab every ones attend as she sat down in the only remaining chair. they would all figure that she was here for the black knight spot in the guild, due to the fact that almost everything on her except her hair was black. her blonde hair, was not resting gently on her shoulders as she sat back and awaited instruction.

I look up and see Ayuki come in, "Lovely, now we can begin." I say as I then pull my paper work over to me, and take a second to sort everything. "Welcome Ayuki, I'm glad you could have come, now to begin with, I need to fill out this paper work for the guilds documentation." I say, as I then tap the pencil on the paper and spin in on my thumb, "Now, as I said with Rolland and Prim, they too are members of the guild, but they are the Knights of Colour, I need your full avatar name, your current level and the previous guilds you have been affiliated with." "As well as your weapon style and fighting abilities."

I say as I peer at her with my sapphire blue eyes, as they were almost, curious about her. I then look at Rolland and Dante as well as Primrose, then turn back to Ayuki, I smile. "Oh and one last piece of information, the three people you see before are The Knights of Colour, Primrose resides as The White Knight."[/colot] I say as I point at the young lady next to me, "Rolland, the young man right there, he is The Silver Knight." I then point at the white haired boo who was next to her, "Then Dante, he is The Gold Knight." I say as I point to the other white haired man, he was next to Primrose, and was leaning in the chair. I then look back at Ayuki and smile.

As Rolland sees the mysterious Ayuki appear, he looks at her, and doesn't get affected, he just has a nonchalaunt expression on his face, as he looks at Prim, and he keeps his attention on her. As he opens a small message tab and sends a message to her, "Time to evaluate, what you think of her Prim, plus that coffee sound nice afterward don't you think?" He clicks send and watches as Artorias goes to then asks her the same he asked him and Prim. He looked at Prim with a bored expression, and finally looked at Ayuki, with his sapphire blue eye.