[PP-F1] Testing the Valor (Invite)

As Dante looks at Ayuki walk in, he sees Rolland isn't blushing at all, Dante look at a message poping up in front of Prim, he then hears her talk to him. "Lets just hope she can hold up to the rank as well." He says with a relaxed tone of voice and then closes hid eyes, and whispers back at Primrose, "I think you got Rolland really wrapped around your finger, notice he's not blushing or acting nervous around another female." "I think he really does like you Prim." He says as he then listnes to all the basic info that he was given when he joined.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayuki looked around as Artorias begna talking to her. she was still listening of course but she was curious as to the others. she noticed how they all seemed to become quiet secretive as she walked in. messages popping up back and forth and then one whispering into the others ear. she felt out of place. excluded. but that didn't matter to her, she was simply here so that she could become stronger and finish the game quicker. that was her purpose. "Fill avatar name is Ayuki. current level is 3. my combat style is a rapier. and my current combat skills are Sprint, Parry, Battle Healing, and Heavy metal Equipment. she she let those words escape out of her mouth she then looked down and began to fill out the paper work for joining the guild. she did this silently, but with a ear focused on the conversation in the room around in case any of the information was relevant.

As I write the informantion down, I look up and see Auki looking around and almost in her own little world. I sigh as I ta m pencil down, "Ayuki, are you in distress, you seem out of it." "What is wrong?" I ask her as I look at my other Knights, "Are you discouraged by there presence, for they are here to help me in anyway possible, if you are to join our guild, you must learn to get along with them." "I know this seems like a cloak and dagger situations, but they are trying to understand you more." I say as i look at Dante, and then at Rolland, and lastly Prim, "Everone please welcome our newest Deciple Ayuki, now as it stands, ou mus train with us to get stronger, you are also being tested in other areas as well, so I will exect much from you." "Now let us be off, we have much to do and so little ime to do it in." i say as I finalize all the info I gathered and sent it to my inventory.

As i hear Artorias say it was time to train, I was ready, "Come on Prim lets get goin then, Dante up and at em', Ayuki lets get you ready, I'm sure you'll do fine." I say as my eyes were violet now, and I was ready to get some kills in for my records. "Alright im so pumped." I say as I had much enthusiasm in my voice.

When Dante mentioned Rolland and I all I could manage to say was: Ack! My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed deep red, what was going on. Does Dante know? I said under my breath. I let out a few coughs and stood up. I walked outside right after Artorias said we'd be leaving. I put one foot against the wall and leaned back. With my arms folded across my chest I sighed and closed my eyes.

Dante hears the little response that Prim makes, and he knew she was acting wierder than normal, "Don't ack me, I'm just stating the obvious, im not saying you tow are dating, hey dont walk away from me." "Oh whatever, yeah Rolland lets get going, Ayuki, just try to focus, and you'll be fine show much Valor today or whatever you say commander." He says as e ets up and taps Prim shoulder, "Whats up, you seem off just now something your hiding from me?" "Maybe Rolland might be able to tell me." Dante gives a little grin at her and was about to turn and walk to Rolland.

Ayuki perked back up when Artorius started talking to her once more. "No im fine... Yes i understand i need to get along with them." she would say in a rather normal monotoned voice, as she typically did when speaking to the people in charge. she nodded her head slightly to the two that told her she would do just fine, but she was curious about the girl who had stormed out so quickly. oh well Ayuki was sure she would found out a little more later when she became more intertwined in this social group of theirs. for now she would remain quiet and obey orders. she got up from her chair and followed the others outside awaiting her next instructions.

As I take everyone outside, I let them follow me into the plaza, I turned around and smiled, "Okay now, here is the drill, we are going to hunt everything in the fields today, kill all NPC creatures, that is our objective, just kill." "Now here is the fun part, you are going to be paired, two at a time, now as for the first pick, Rolland, you and Prim are a group, Dante, you are with Ayuki, and I will be well, im a lone wolf, I will help both parties if they need help." I say as I pulled a fast one on them, and smiled, "Now to the fields we go." I say as I lead them to the killing area.

[Poaching groups]

Group 1: Rolland & Primrose.

Group 2: Dante & Ayuki

Lone Wolf: Knight Artorias (Both groups.)

As I look at Prim as we walk out of the room Dante was buggin her, and I knew I didn't like it when Prim was upset, so I stopped it, "Dante, leave Prim alone now." I said as Dante was shocked abit, "Come on Prim, let's get going." I said as I took Prim by the shoulder and gave Dante a stern look, as we all walked out into the Plaza. As I listened to his misson I was surprised, "Just kill monsters eh, thank you for killing sprees." I said as I heard who I was paired with, and my eyes went from a dull purple to a bright one as I looked at Prim and smiled, "Yeah us." I whispered to her as I looked at Dante who was with the new recruit. "Lets show them how things run around here Prim." I said as I followed Artorias into the fields.

No! I said as I grabbed Dante's shoulder. I was surprised by my own actions and let go. I will explain things later. I said to him in a menacing tone under my breath. I cheered up a bit when Artorias, that sly man, had paired Rolland and I. When my hand felt Rolland's I was sent back into knowing it was okay for now, I had people that cared. I also made a promise to make friends with Ayuki.

As Dante sees both Prim and Rolland act defencsive, he knew off that bat what was going on, "Okay okay, heres a rose lover boy see later Prim." He says as he walks with the to the plaza were he heard the Vatican say his partner was Ayuki, he tunrs to her and smiles, "Good luck Rookie." He says as he pats her shoulder and follows them all into the fields.

Ayuki simply followed everyone with a simple Quietness as they all walked in front of her. she heard the assignment she was given by artorias, and her partner. she simply continued walking as she watched the other two pair up quiet quickly. Then she saw her partner walk u towards her and wished her good luck and then called her rookie. she threw him a sideways glare. "My name is Ayuki.... Not Rookie." she said as she continued to walk. the tone in her voice was quite harsh sounding, but she didn't care maybe that would signify to him that she didn't want to be a rookie. she was her to be on even terms with the rest of them. she was an here to be an Equal not a newbie.

As we arive at the location I turn and smile, "Okay people, now go nuts, have fun, and remember, we are all equals here, not rookies Dante." I say as I look at him, as I was listening to his conversation, "Oh and on last thing, if you need help call my name, as I said im a lone wolf thing right now, there are uneven numbers here, so now as I said go get em." As I the jump into the treelines unsing my <> skilll and used the tree branches to get around.

[Good luck everyone, go nuts, crazy gaga killing mode on the local monsters.]

I look at Prim and grab her hand, as I take her to a area that was away from Dante, "Finally away from that nosy dirtbag, you okay Prim?" I ask her as I held her hand, I looked around as I was looking for any enemies to kill as well as Dante or Artorias. "Arthor did say to call him if we needed help right." I said as the short version of Artorias was Arthor, and I knew that from history class, Artorias Pendragon, or better yet Arthor Pendragon. I was wonderin how things will turn out, as I look at Prim again, my violet eyes bright and colorful as ever, "So Prim, hows it feel to date a Popstar and not worry about the Paparazzi?" I say to her and chuckle as I too was happy that they wern't here either.

I held onto his hand, I couldn't feel it. I knew that our bodies were just pix-elated mesh, not the real thing. I bit my lip upon thinking this thought of mine, it saddened me to think that until we got out I couldn't feel the warmth of his hand for real. I wouldn't say he was a dirtbag, cocky maybe but not that. I said to him. I wasn't defending Dante nessecarily but I knew that he was just messing around. Dante was now the second person to know about Rolland and I. I spotted two grazing boars in the distance. I chuckled and ran towards them, letting go of his hand. I pulled out my sword and jumped on the two boars. The boars could sense my attack and moved out the way, making me look foolish as I landed on the grass.

Boar 1 5/5

Boar 2 5/5

As Dante was walking with Ayuki, e looked at her, she was a stone cold person, and he just pissed her off, he stayed quite the entire time that they walked. Knowing that he didn't know what to say before he spoke, Dante looks around and sees a single boar as he draws out his Gods Might sword, the blade emitting the voices of angels as they spoke the 10 comandments of the bible. His blade was ready and true as he charged at the boar.

Edit: As Dante misses his mark, he sees the boar jump back, and he was alittle frusterated, as he looks at Ayuki, and looks at the Boar, he gets ready for the next attack, as he saw the boar rushing at him.

Dante: 13/13

Ayuki: 9/9

[Rolls a 1] Epic miss

[boar takes 0 damage]

[1] roll = Epic Fail

[2-5] roll = Miss

[6-8] roll = Deal one point of damage

[9] roll = Critical, +1 damage

[10] roll = Critical, +2 damage

Boar: 2/2 x Floor level (1)

Ayuki continued to walk silently. she should have probably approached this whole group differently, but what ever. whats done is done and now all they were gonna get was a cold hearted bitch. unless some how they managed to coax a different side of Ayuki out, which would not be likely to happen. Ayuki noticed a boar ahead of them. She watched as the man beside unsheathed his sword and Ran towards it and slashed but the boar saw him coming and jumped back, but by the Time Dante had slashed Ayuki was not far behind him and so as the boar jumped back she ran towards it closing the gap quickly. she then thrust her rapier forward in an Attempt to cut the Boar in two.

Battle Dice:miss

The boar had calculated for Ayuki as well though and jumped back once more a barely audible "Damn" escaped her lips

As i watch both groups fight I notice Dante and Ayuki having trouble as I leap forward abit to take a closer look, I see there just going at it blindly, as i sigh. I leap from the tree line and stand at the forest edge, "You two need to work together, Dante, you need to be more sensible about peoples feelings, apologize to Ayuki as soon as possible." "Ayuki, think before this goes bad, work as a team, Dante has a sword that is far superior than yours, let him be the tank, you come from behind and strike while he distracts it." I say to them as I then put out my Claymore and smile, "And if all else fails I will come in as a extra tank, now we are the Knights of the Abyss, fight til the end and bring honor to our guild name." I say as I raise my Claymore up high with my right hand.

As I see the two boars in front of us, I smile as I look at Prim, my violet eyes vivd as I was excited, "One for you Primmy, and one for me, hey I found a nickname for you haha!!" I say as I draw my Zweihänder, and charge at the boar ready to kill the one on the left (Boar 1).

Edit: As I bring my blade down and strike the first boar, my blade slams into its head and I dig it into it, "Bacon WHEEEE!!!" I yell out as i was acting weird and goofy, I pull my blade out and jump back, "Give em hell Prim." I say to her as she charges at the opponents.

[Rolled a 8]

[boar takes 1 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: Fail to hit

[2-5] Miss

[6-8] HIt: 1 point of damage

[9] Critical: 2 points of damage

[10] Hyper crit: 3 points of damage

Boar 1: 4/5 (My Target)

Boar 2: 5/5