[PP-F1] Testing the Valor (Invite)

As Dante hears Artorias behind him, he nods as he starts to clap his hands, "Here piggy piggy piggy, Sue Wheee!!" He yells as the boar looks at him and turns towards him, Dante signals Ayuki to attack from behind, as Dante readies his sword.

Edit: As Dante charges at the boar, he swings his Gods Might down, the blades unique design was something else, as it was emitting the same angelic voices as before. His sword cleaving into the Boars head, as it suddenly disappears in a poof of blue pixels, Dante sheathes his blade and turns ti Ayuki, "Sorry Ayuki, I guess I owe you an apology about earlier, sorry bout that." He says as he rubs his neck as he then looked around for anything else to kill.

Dante: 13/13

Ayuki: 9/9

[Rolls a 8]

[boar takes 1 point of damage]

[2 points extra from blade]

[3 in total]

[1] roll = Epic Fail

[2-5] roll = Miss

[6-8] roll = Deal one point of damage

[9] roll = Critical, +1 damage

[10] roll = Critical, +2 damage

Boar: -1/2 (Overkill)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is honestly No reason to be apologize. it's not that big of a deal" Ayuki said as she watched the boar shatter into pieces. she looked around for something else to kill. they were on a killing spree after all were they not? Ayuki saw a giant bee floating around, it's Health said 9/9 which meant it was level 3. perfect maybe Ayuki could prove just how strong she actually was. she ran towards it with her Rapier Glowing a blackish color.

Battle Dice:miss....

The bee saw Ayuki coming and moved out of the way when she thrust her Rapier. Hopefully Dante had followed her movements and would attack the bee once it moved.

I see the boar disappear and I smile, but when I saw the giant bee, I smiled, "Dante, remember, distract it, and you Ayuki attack." "If you need me I'm gonna go check out Rolland and Prim." I said as I jumped into the forest line again and evntured to there location, as I get into the clearing I see them attacking two boars, one was injured as the other was at full health. I pulled my Claymore out and I dashed out of the forest as I was now ontop of the full health Boar.

Edit: My blade coming down as I didn't see the enemies location correctly, as it comes down inches away from its face, this makes the boar jump back and charge at me, asI take 2 points of damage, I slam my blade into the ground and grunt as I hated taking damage.

Knight Artorias: 13/15

Rolland: 13/13

Primrose: 17/17

[Rolled a 1]

[boar takes 0 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: Fail to hit

[2-5] Miss

[6-8] HIt: 1 point of damage

[9] Critical: 2 points of damage

[10] Hyper crit: 3 points of damage

Boar 1: 4/5

Boar 2: 5/5 (My Target)

As I see The Vatican come out of no where, and without a heas up I jumped when he slammed his huge sword down and missed the Boar, as I see it hit him, I rush to him, "Sir becareful, I'm glad you came, now we can kill them off with much more Valor." I say as that was what Artorias said all the time Valor, as I pull up my Zweihänder and charge at the boar that hit Artorias I bring it down as a revenge strike.

Edit: As my blade come down I see the boar jump back and charge at me, as I take a single point of damge, I too fall back and slam my sword into the ground as I had a evil look in my eyes, as I look at Prim, I nod to her and signal her to attack.

Rolland: 12/13

[Rolled a ]

[boar takes damage]

[2-5] Miss

Boar 2: 5/5 (Revenge Strike)

Right! I told Rolland and attempted to stab the boar he missed. I guess we just weren't lucky enough because we both missed our target. I flipped back next to Rolland and waited for him to strike. I looked over to see how Ayuki and Dante were doing, they were doing better than us by a little.

[Rolled a ]

[boar takes damage]

[2-5] Miss

Boar 2: 5/5

As Dante sees Ayuki go after a level 3 enemy, he smiles as she had guts, he rushed after her and brought his Gods Might blade down and sung at the bee.

Edit: As Dantes sword cleaved into the bees body it came out and sliced off a wing, as the bee fell from the sky and landed, Dante chuckled, "Not so tough when you can fly are you, little pest." He says with a darker tone of voice as he looked at Ayuki, "Killing time now Ayuki, hehehe." Saying this with a devilish smile across his face, and looks back at the giant bee and pulled his blade back up.

Dante: 13/13

Ayuki: 9/9

[Rolls a 10]

[boar takes 3 point of damage]

[2 points extra from blade]

[5 in total]

[1] roll = Epic Fail

[2-5] roll = Miss

[6-8] roll = Deal one point of damage

[9] roll = Critical, +1 damage

[10] roll = Critical, +2 damage

Giant BeeL 4/9

Ayuki saw Dante use his sword to Cleave the Bee, she let out a sigh. she needed to alteast hit something today, or ese there was no way she was gonna get into this guild. She charged forwards and readied her black rapier. she ran straight at the bee and held up her blade as she charged, her black amour clinking as she ran...

Battle Dice:Miss... Again... wow this sucks.

The bee saw she coming and quickly adverted her strike, but it dodged in a way that it hit her back dealing one damage to her. she feel backwards and let out a squeak in pain as the bee stinger stabbed her

Ayuki 8/9

As I gets up and looks at the two boars I pick up my sword and chuckles, "Bacon time, whee!!" I yelp and jumps at the first Boar the one that was injured and hurt.

Edit: As My weapon comes dwon I cleave into the Boar as it sqweels and yelps in pain, I had a huge grim on my face. As I the kick the pig back and jump jump to get some distance, "Kill it now, i want some bacon now." I say with a rabid tone of voice, as my aggression was leaking out now.

Rolland: 13/13

[Rolled a 7: Hit]

[boar takes 2 damage]

[Two-handed Straight Sword - 2 points to Lvl. 1 (+1 to damage)]

[One from roll, plus one from my weapon skill]

[Total Damage: 2]

[2-5] Miss

Boar 1: 2/5 (My target)

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing Artorias like this was a littlie scary, I didn't know what to do, as I look at Prim, I had a worried look on my face. "Pri...Prim, is he going to be okay?" I asked her as I heard the boar charging at me, I quickly jump forward and bring my blade down to its head.

Edit: I strike the already weakend boar as the other one was ignoring us and returning to grazing, as I sigh and look at Prim, I giver her the look to go after that one. I then turn to Artorias who was looking kinda feral right now, "Si...sir please focus on the battle, you can take this one on now, but please tyr to mantain balance in your mind please." I asked him hoping he would listen to me.

[Rolled a 6]

[boar takes 1 damage]

[2-5] Miss

Boar 1: 1/5

Yeah, he'll be alright. I reassured Rolland and tried to hit the boar again. No luck. Artorias! Quit messing around, your starting to scare some people! They aren't pigs, they're boars! I said and went back to back with Rolland, just in case the boars got any ideas.

Boar 1: 1/5