[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

«Little Nepent» Attacked three more times, and she swatted the vines away or blocked the vines each time, waiting for an opening. The «Little Nepent» seemed to get frustrated and carelessly did another thrusting attack. She swatted it aside in a parry, then ran forward and Plunged the blade into it's abdominal area.

«Little Nepent»

HP: 4/10

Shade blinked and watched with growing interest. She was definitely handling herself and then some against the enemy. As much as he hated to think about it, her ability with a two-handed sword was on par with his ability with a his one-handed curved sword. "Good job. Keep going." he said, leaning against the tree.

Shizuki charged it this time, her blade paralell with the floor her left elbow bent out as her sword was next to her, and she plunged it forward with all her strength. The blade glowed red with a Sword Art activation and-

She missed. The thing sidestepped out of the way, and like always, when a Sword Art is activated, the game controls your body. It was as if the sword flew forward by itself and she couldn't let go. Luckily enough, it took her far away enough to miss the «Little Nepent's» retaliation.

She stood, staring at it. It had made her look like a fool. This next hit would land.

This time, Shizuki did get reckless. She was ready for the fight to be over. One more hit. She took two steps forward ducked and lunged her blade upwards at a 45 degree angle, and missed. The thing had jumped back, and the tip of her sword ended about an inch away from it. She jumped back too.

"ARG! WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!?!" She screamed.

Shizuki turned to Shade.

"Remind me to learn how to use throwing knives, and to buy some." She said, and charged the «Little Nepent» one last time. It tried backstepping instead of sidestepping. Fatal mistake. She kept running forward and drove her blade into it. It shattered into hundred of little blue crystals.

"Finally." She said, sitting down. "I have to keep killing these until the rare one spawns. Fun." A message popped up infront of her, «Level Up!»

«Shizuki Akashi»

HP: 10/11

«Little Nepent»

HP: 0/10

(NO COL GAINED from this one as I didn't fight correctly, however the next ones we fight correctly and will hopefully gain col.)

Shade rolled his eyes and sat down next to her. "Well... So you took care of that." He said, as they waited for the next one to spawn. "I do not believe you ever actually told me your name." While players were capable of seeing names, it was more or less normal to address each other as one would in real life. "My name is Shade."

Shade blinked and then leaned back, motioning his hand in a "Buzz off" motion. "If that's all, then I suggest you hop back to it. Unless, of course, there's anything else you want to add?" He said crossing his arms as he looked straight up at the sky.

Shizuki 'hmphed' at him, and walked off. Eventually, she reached a clearing and saw 5 «Little Nepents» in the clearing, one of which had a large red flower atop it's head.

"That's the rare one... What luck." She said, though she wasn't sure if it was good luck or bad luck. Yeah, she'd found it, but it was surrounded by four others.

Shade had gotten up and followed along behind her, drawing his sword and holding it in his upside-down grip. "Hmph. You could hardly handle one before, so what makes you so sure about five? I might as well help. Only for the EXP, so don't think this means anything."

Shizuki looked over and grinned at him. "I'm still using my starter equipment. I'm doing this quest of the Anneal Blade, you know." She turned back to look at the group of monsters. "I'll take you up on that offer, though... Leave the special one for me, otherwise I'll have to continue doing this quest for two hours to find another." She lost her grin. "How should we approach them?"

Shade's dark red eyes scanned over all the <> that were ahead. "I recomend that we take them on in an even split. We take two on first, and then we take on the next three. You attack the special one and I'll hold off the canon fodder." he said, looking to her. "Does this plan work?"

Shizuki picked up a stone and pulled her elbow back. The stone glowed blue with the activation of a Sword Art, then the threw it. The game corrected her aim, and it hit the «Little Nepent» closest to her. It did no damage, but it attracted it's attention and the one next to it.

"I recommend we do that, so let's draw these two away first." She said, grinning at Shade once again.

Shade nodded and did the same action, getting a second Nepent's attention. "Alright, let's get this over with." he said, as the two Nepents were now ready to do combat. Alright, would you care to make the first move?" He asked, looking to Shizuki.

Shade nodded. "We're trying 2v2. Just don't get in my way." He said, readying Demon's Fang and running at one of the Nepents for the first attack. Shade ran forward and did a quick slash on a Nepent, cleaving across it's maw and dealing some damage.

Shizuki: 10/11

Shade: 17/17

Nepent1: 9/10

Nepent2: 8/10

Shade got his sword ready and ran at the Nepents. He raised his sword to slash, but one lashed out and bit his arm, It's teeth grinding against Shade's Bracer, and then sinking it's teeth into his arm. Shade grunted and kicked it away, taking a few breaths to regain his bearings. "That was... Nothing..."

«Shizuki»

10/11

«Shade»

16/17

«Little Nepent 1»

8/10

«Little Nepent 2»

8/10