[PP - F4] An Awkward Situation (Haine)

To end the tons of fun, Raidou shifts his weapon up aiming to put down the giagantic jester. Glowing blue, Raidou prepares a strike. The blade glows bright, as Raidou jumps high with acrobatics. One gigantic cleave downward, shears the fatty in two. Left behind on the frozen, is some sort of crystallized ice. Leaning down and picking it up, Raidou shoves it into his bag before looking at Haine with a grin.

Raidou: 21/21 +3 Dmg, +2 Acc, +2 LS 8-10, 3 Dmg Mitigation

Haine: 75/75

Fatty: 0/38 (LD 17)

Raidou obtained:

» 1*Crystallized Ice

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haine grinned while shooting him a thumbs up. "Sweet moves Raidou! D-Dang I wish I was that cool..." she muttered under her breath as she made a childish expression and sheathed her katana swiftly. Then she would walk up to him and stand on the tips of her toes, patting his head. "So where to next~? I want to get a huge ice dragon and roll around in the snow some more. You up for it?" the bluenette spoke giddily in quick sentences that weren't easy to understand... this was how she became upon success at pulping the crap out of an opponent. She became almost loud and erratic. Somewhat out of character for her usual cheerful, calm, and empathic nature. "WE.COULD.GET.RICH. Think about all the things you can find!" she'd gasp, her eyes sparkling dramatically while they looked up at a huge tall icy forest tree. 'Wait what am I doing? Why am I acting so... Jesus I'm not fifteen anymore. I-I cant go back to the creepy laughing stalk. Hell no... I need to pull it together! Even if I'm excited for killing a whole wad of mobs."

Raidou's legs became limp, under Haine's touch. Sliding a bit on the ice from his distribution of weight changing, they fling out from underneath him and he ends up flat on the ice. Looking up in a haze, Raidou questions his new orientation "How did I get here?". Lifting himself with his hands, Raidou scratches the back of his head with his hand while sitting on the ice. Raidou leans forward to stand up and falls back on the ice again. Sliding around in a circle, Raidou responds a bit angry at the ice "I might need a little help..."

The bluenette felt guilty and cursed herself for being reckless... and jumped from being startled by his voice finally speaking. "A-Alright. Grab my hand and hope I don't slide in there too," she had said in a serious note while leaning over the edge and stretching her hand out for him to hopefully grab as she patiently waited, trying her hardest to stay as still as a freaking rock. Because if crap happened it would be a chaotic mess. She had hoped for that to NOT happen. "Sorry..." was all she had said afterwards in a quiet voice.

Grabbing onto Haine's outstretched hand, Raidou's weight was a bit outrageous due to his weapon. Quickly pulling himself up, Raidou begins to fall forward as his feet slip out from underneath him. Landing on Haine, Raidou realizes his dilemma and proceeds to do the only thing he could in such a situation. Falling unconscious, the lump of mass known as Raidou lay limp over top Haine like a giant person blanket.

Haine squeaked as the clumsy Raidou fell on top of her. A bright blush formed on her face as she tried to push his body off of her. "Darn! Why do tanks have to be... really strong!" she managed to push him off and stand up on her feet, laughing nervously while looking to the side. "What in the earth." She sneezed immediately with a frown on her face, trying not to sneeze again as she would speak. "Wanna kill a thousand more mobs? Or- achoo!" she sneezed before equipping a scarf and awkwardly shoving her nose into it. "All better!" the teenager chirped in a muffled voice.

Raidou lay in the snow, face toward the sky after being rolled off. The big lug just sat in the snow, his arms cocked to one side unconscious from his self induced coma. Hearing Haine's words while in his state of rest, Raidou's face squints a bit hearing her. In Raidou's mind he can see an object saying everything Haine is, however this doesn't yield a Haine but a talking cupcake with pink frosting. A smile emerges on Raidou's face as his stomach growls, before his face returns to a blank slate.