[OP-F1] -Life is Life why not live

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing her giggle it made me chuckle alongside her as she recommended the strawberry smoothie. A smirk on my face appeared and spreader across my face as I quickly grab her strawberry smoothie drinking the rest leaving a little under my nose "Thanks for the smoothie and look I got a mustache now." he said calmly knowing she was gonna kill him for that he smiled anyway.

Zauis's eyes widen as he started waving his hands and leaning back a little "No no no, please Katharine I'll but you a new one! I'm sorry I'll never do it again." he said scared like and very fast paced while he thought he was really gonna die after hearing her crack her knuckles he began thanking everyone how far he's gotten cause of them.

Fly's into a fountain and rubs the back of my head "Seriously Katharine? That really hurt you know? I told you is buy you another smoothie I just wanted a little taste not a whole smoothie. Besides you always killed that smoothie. It was barely less than a half of cup of smoothie. Sheesh you loser." he said while chuckling a bit.

"Okay okay sheesh." he noticed her evil little smirk as he thought to himself, who knew the princess could be such a pain. He then stood up following her back into the Diner while sitting at our same spot she ordered a new smoothie while I ordered bread and cream. Zauis gave Katharine a smile.

Zauis blushing slightly at the taste of his bread and cream as he noticed the rain he turned his attention to the rain and smiled slightly "Man the rain even looks amazing here..." he continued watching everyone in town from the window as he continued eating his bread and cream.

• 1 year later...