[OP-F1] -Life is Life why not live

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis a dark toned young sixteen year old boy looks at the boy in a distance as his Zauis's attire consisted of skinny white jeans, chest plate being covered with a long black jacket that's length is as long as the back of his knees and seeing that he's 5'8/half, it was pretty long. He wore dull black boots to match his curly black hair as he approach the boy who looked lost while Zauis's hands were in his pockets as his black jacket blew in the wind. Zauis, now in front of the boy as he looked at him. "Whats ya problem kid? Ya look lost." I said calmly.

As i was walking i heard a voice ask me if i was lost i stoped and looked away from the sunset,

"huh?" i said seeing the man for the first time "Oh! not really sir i just was exploring around the fields trying to maybe find something to hunt.. its my first day to SAO" i said with a smile to the man in the dark clothes his hands matching mine in his pockets yet they where entirely different instead of come and relaxed they seemed sure and purposeful. looking down at my button up shirt vest tie and dress shoes and then down to the man noticing major differences in our dress styles his seemed more dramatic, especially for someone that was 7in' shorter than him despite looking about the same age as him

Zauis turned his head a little over his blowing some dirt from his shoulder. "Why are you smiling about it being ya first time? Ya know your trapped until someone clears the game? Smiling about that is just ridiculous. Hahah" I said calmly while throwing a laugh in to make it less awkward. Placing my hand on my sword while unsheathing it I began swinging it to feel the heaviness from my Anneal Blade. "If ya want, I could help ya practice man!"

"I guess you have your reasons. Though I feel that I need to get the hell outta here. I don't wanna die in a game....that's pathetic. So I'll strive and sweat tears of blood to clear the game. I'd only die if someone special is about to die and I'll sacrifice myself. That's who I am. And no, I don't know the guy, nor do I wanna. Can't trust everyone." I said as we walked into the Diner. The waitress approaches us.

I thought to myself, these people are really stupid or just plain out blind. A good life? When everything around you is chaos. This place is not for me. Maybe if you didn't have to die but since you do it's to hard to enjoy it. Zauis lost in thought he shakes his head while sipping on tea.

Zauis turned his attention to the boy before biting the bread that had cream covered over it as I take a huge bite leaving cream around my mouth as I chuckle a bit "im Zauis, but I usually go by Zuzu or Zai. It honestly doesn't matter! Nice to meet ya man!" Zauis smirked while sipping in tea afterwards.