[OP-F1] -Life is Life why not live

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" with our specialties it be easiest for her normally to throw off the guard and then I end it with a knife in the heart" I say with a look to aria "but with boars it's a lil different we both can take out two by ourselves but 4 while working together I have an idea for" I walk into the field attracting the pack of boar then jogging I get them to run in a diamond shape I yell to aria run in front of me and when I say so jump backwards changing directions and slice down the middle two I'll take out the two sides"

I smile at the two while sitting in a tree as I clap my hands at their performance. "Keep it up. Though you've got a long way to go I'm sure you guys can manage." Witnessing a hobgoblin sneak up behind Aria I shout to her while holding my breathe afterwards. "WATCH OUT!!!! Watch out for the hobgoblin and the horrible snell he has....might wanna hold ya breathe"

"Well you got hit by a hobgoblin, a weird creature that stinks really bad. When he hit you he left you unconscious so I lifted ya on my back and carried you all this way alongside him. I'm glad your okay...that's a relief." Zauis smiled at her while handing her a cup of water.

"Really.."Aria says as she take that water "well what can I say but thank you so much I would of died if it's wasn't for you guys is there anything I can do for you to repay for what you did" she then try to stand up but her legs give way clapsing on the ground the water glass smashing on the ground beside her.

I throw my hand up while leaving the place as I head to the Diner I stick both my hands in my pocket while my long jacket blew the sky was beaming down on us and looked better than usual. I enter the Diner and order sone bread and cream and a sandwich. Walking back to the place I see a guy crying to some other player as I rubbed the back of my head trying to ignore it, somehow succeeding it. Entering the room with Aria I Kay out some food for her while placing a glass of tea in front of her. "There ya go. Though don't eat to fast! Hahah" I smile at her.