[OP-F1] -Life is Life why not live

standing and following zai i say "ah that would prolly work better cause i don't know how a range and up close fighter would have a good spar hahah" pausing at the door " Oh aria i have no idea where we are going and i'm not the one leading so if you want to go ask zai out there, it be rude for me to just invite you along with out his say in the mater."

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

standing and following zai i say "ah that would prolly work better cause i don't know how a range and up close fighter would have a good spar hahah" pausing at the door " Oh aria i have no idea where we are going and i'm not the one leading so if you want to go ask zai out there, it be rude for me to just invite you along with out his say in the mater."

Zauis looked back at the girl as she has heels I wonder, why does she have heels? That seems too complicated and hard to walk in. Well I am a guy I thought to myself before heading outta the town we stop by a BlackSmith "Any of you guys need stronger weapons or armor? Do so now that ya don't have regrets later." I said calmly while looking at them.

Looking at the weak under armor chest plate I walk to the BlackSmith and pays for two more improved under armor chest plate as the BlackSmith hands me the new armor it was even better than my own. I tossed it to the the boy and the girl that I already forgot their name as I smiled "Try using this! It's even in better quality than my own. It might be a little heavy so don't just force it on." I said calmly.

"Alright you two, let's get going to the battle zone." Zauis waved his hands at them as he walked outta the town and entered a plain grassy field next to the forest as I point to three boars. "Ill show ya how it's done first, then you two will fight another boar, okay!?" I said before smiling.

Seeing the three approach me I smirk while quickly unsheathing my Anneal Blade as the firs boar rams at me I quickly block but over powering him with my strength I push him off of me making him unbalanced as I swiftly slice the boar defeating it as the other two boars rush me together I stand on my foot crouching as I start to rotate in a fast motion slicing them, in which they are defeated I don't see the fourth boar but I hear it as I dash toward a tree knowing it's following me I run up the tree doing a backflip coming down stabbing the boar in its head as I turn my head to the two. "Heh....These guys are so weak I didn't even use my real power..."

"Oh yeah" I say pulling out my rapier the long slender blade shining in the sun. I spy two boars close together then I starting running at breakneck speeds the blade begins to glow and when I'm close enough I jab at the boars impaling one and hitting the other, killing them both. I sheth my rapier and walk back over "I fenced and was the fastest runner at my school" I say with a wink

"Hahah I wasn't showing off. If I was showing off I would have used my special skill. So how you two team up and fight those four boars!? Let's work on your party skills!? I usually don't party but if you guys do then you'll need lots of team work and strategies" I said while chuckling throwing a thumbs up at them.