[OP-F1] -Life is Life why not live

"For starters my name is Zauis of course. Though I go by Zuzu most of the time. I don't like really like many people or things and my favorite food is bread with cream. I have a brother (Nightshade) and a sister (Aoife) in this game. I'm a solo player but sometimes I end up helping others. That's about it. What about you gorgeous?" Zauis smiled at her while rubbing the back of his head from embarrassment.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Uhhh" aria manages to get out shocked by the comment. "well my real name is aria of course light works just as well I'm an only child and my parents more or less hate me,one of the biggest reason my here in SAO. I love anicard and never rally want to leave. I too I'am a solo partly do to with not being very good at social interaction. Oh and I can never walk past a person that looks sad or something of that nature with feeling the need to try to help". That's really all the important thing you need to know.

"Thats good to know. Though you seem like you'd be a crybaby that's always needing protecting! Hahah I'm just kidding! I feel different than you, I only really like to help others when their in danger. I'll sacrifice myself for them but they better live on to clear the game." I said while flopping on the bed slowly closing my eyes.

Looking over at her I smile while covering her up as I look around the room I thought to myself, sadness is danger, huh? I have something far more worse than that, it's called hatred. Talking to myself I watch Aria closely to see if she wasn't breathing different or anything. "Glad she's okay...." hearing the door open I see Kat as I wave at her. "Hey Kat, what's up!? Wow I'm surprised my brother isn't with ya!" I said teasingly.

"Well I'm usually solo. But I saw that guy looking dull and gloomy so I decided to hang around with him and then I met that girl at the Diner. And now I'm speaking to one of my favorite people." Zuzu smiles while the embarrassment shows again. He rubs the back of his head gently.

Aria wakes up with a yawn, sits up looks around to see nobody in the room. "Uhm I wonder where everybody is" she say as try to stand up forgetting she can't walk clapsing to the ground with a loud "thump" "Damnit it" aria shouts "I forgot I couldn't walk" her lower body limp on the floor leaning against the foot of the bed.

Zuzu listening to the guy while chuckling a bit while rubbing the back of his head embarrassed "L-Lovers!? Well I mean that's not a bad thing! I think we could pull it off!" I said while looking away with a smile on my face. Hearing a noise from the room "hey bro could you check and see if she's okay!? She might have fallen or something....." I said shocked.