[PP - F1] The Sociopath and the Empath (Shizu x Ruri)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shizuki raised her hands in defense "I-I don't know. I haven't been around much of Floor 1... I haven't been around much anywhere." In truth, she'd only been to the starter town, another settlement, the woods around said settlement, the lake and the prairie around starter town. She'd been going at the game slowly but surely. "Any suggestions?"

4icf.jpg

Ruri nodded to her and silently started to walk out of the store. Seeing the beautiful tie-dye sunset over the large body of water. She sat near the edge of the water watching the sun start to set over the lake. the moon starting to move towards the middle of the sky. The beauty of nature that was in the death game had been absolutely amazing. She was sure she would never find something as beautiful as the many details of what had been happening right there.

Sitting on the edge of the water she had her legs in front of her and her arms in her lap as she looked forward at the beauty. "You will never find anything as beautiful as this." The bluenette had murmured as she looked at the sight. She wasn't sure if she would count this as a date but she seemed to find Shizuki a bit different from all the other new players. She didn't know what was so different about her but it somehow made her want to spend more time with her. she could only hope Shizuki felt the same way about herself.

Shizuki had followed Ruri out and to the lake. The sunset had bathed the sky in oranges, yellows and reds like water colors on an easel. The clear waters of the lake reflected the beauty, water shimmering and rippling lightly, making the scene even more beautiful. Shizuki hadn't sat down, but instead was standing next to Ruri, staring out at the lake.

"Sugoi..." she said under her breath.

"It makes me wonder why they made our 'cages' so beautiful if all we're going to do in them was die..." She spoke as she looked out at the beautiful streaks in the sky. "It seems... a little pointless..." She spoke as she put her hand into the lake letting the small droplets gather on her palm. She hadn't known exactly what to do but to her watching the amazing sights take place was something to enjoy.

"I know we can win, but why would they do such a thing? It seems pointless..." Turning her head towards Shizuki as she looked back toward the water and ran her hand through it. "If you want you could feel it too." She spoke as she heard, "How does it feel? I heard SAO has a harder time rending the sensation of liquid than other senses of touch..." She sighed a little then knelt down to the edge of the lake. The water had been beautiful but it was fairly pointless to make it look so realistic if all it was made for was SAO, a slaughterhouse.

She had seen many of her former friends deaths, it made her sad. Watching Daeron throw a player off aincrad that meant so much to her... It seemed horrible to watch, she hated it... all of it... A tear ran down her cheek as she thought about the player's deaths. Millions of players dying wouldn't help them complete the game... It would only prevent it from becoming complete. All the mavericks that had killed her friends and family would pay... "They will all pay..." She murmured as more tears started to fall off her cheeks and into the lake that she had knelt beside.

Shizuki[/]b kneeled down on one knee next to Ruri.

"Ar-Are you okay?" She asked, not sure whether to console her or leave her alone. She'd never had to deal with other people's emotions beside's her mom's and her brothers, but she always left her mom alone and she always harassed her brother, so she wasn't sure what to do to other people.

"I'm a PKer, and a maverick hunter. I was only told to kill someone... Mavericks have no reasons to kill..." She spoke as she hugged Shizuki and finally let go of it. "Thank you for helping me out... this must've been hard for you... thank you.." She spoke softly glad that Shizuki had dealt with her for the time being when she had felt the sudden mass of feelings.

Shizuki stopped herself from sneering, but not from talking.

You know, my only friends in this world are both Mavericks. I don't plan on becoming a Maverick, but I am going to become a player killer. An assassin. It's the role I always take in games. It's what I'm good at. I'll kill if I'm paid." She looked away from the girl, unsure of how she'd respond.

Shizuki sat next to her. "The kind of people who get assassinated are often times the kind of people who deserve it. Though in games, it's often members of opposing guilds, or people like Mavericks that I'd get hired to kill. And once I'm hired, I'll do everything I can to kill someone. You realize that I'll end up hunting Mavericks along with non-Mavericks. The amount of innocent people I'll be hired to kill is extremely low..." She said, talking about it casually. Frankly, she herself didn't care she she killed, though she preferred to fight those who'd put up a fight. She was trying to calm Ruri down, in her own way, but she ended up sighing. "I understand if you don't want to be my friend, but it's not going to change. I've played hundreds of games, becoming one of the best, if not the best, assassin or mercenary for hire. It's what I've always done."

"Well.... I guess that's okay as long as you don't attack me..." She spoke before blushing slightly and looking up at the different shapes in the sky. The many stars twinkling and dancing in the sky. "I just hope you stay around.." She muttered then smiled at the sky while the moonlight shone on her. "Shizuki... I l-like you..." She spoke softly barely being able to heard they flushing a darker crimson color after saying that. This had all been a date really, but she hadn't wanted Shizuki to know unless she knew that Shizuki had the same feelings for her as she did for Shizuki.

Shizuki looked at her suddenly. "Wh-what?" She asked, surprised. "I barely even know you. You don't even know me." She said, looking down. She wasn't sure what to say after that. She didn't share Ruri's feelings yet. They had only met an hour ago, how could she? She looked at Ruri, now, wondering if she really meant what she said. "Like... A friend, right?" She asked.

She looked over to Shizuki for a moment, "I guess I kind of liked you a little more then that, maybe we could discuss this somewhere else. I'm going to go do some killing if you're willing to you can join me." Ruri said before putting her blue hoodie over her head and walking over to a larger field kicking small pebbles on the ground as she walked. a frown on her face that the hood had covered. Drawing her katana as she saw a boar come in front of her, raising her blade as she looked forward. Her blade missed her target leaving Ruri standing there silently as she awaited for the boar to attack her back.

Ruri - 69/69

Shizuki - 15/15

Boar - 5/5

Shizuki had followed Ruri, across the field and drew her straight sword when the girl drew her katana.

Ruri attacked the boar, but missed. Shizuki followed the attack with one of her own, and missed. She threw her head back in laughter, at the fact that they both had missed the simplest enemy in the whole entire game. The boar charged her and knocked her back, dealing little damage.

«Shizuki»

14/15

Ruri

69/69

«Frenzy Boar»

5/5