[PP-F2] Getting The Ropes! (Kiluia Seiko)

Ririku hummed as she waited in the floor two town patiently. Someone had offered to help her get the ropes of this strange game... and she was super excited about that! Considering the fact that all these ugly monsters and player killers lurked at every corner... it made her feel very weak and small. And all she ever wanted was to be strong. The pink eyed girl stared at her trusty scimitar and nodded. "One day you'll be strong and s-sparkly. I h-hope so..." she sighed.

Kiluia had been charged with training new people by the church. He didn't mind a bit as he made way to the destination agreed upon. His azure eyed scanned the area and he sighed a bit. Maybe he should of gotten Latsu to do this. He was behind on his own training for the front lines. " Can't be helped. " He narrowed his eyes on Ririku. "Hey there. You ready?"

She jumped slightly before nodding cheerfully. "Yes! I want to be the best scimitar player... I-In all of Aincrad!" the white haired girl replied with a nod. "A-And mister? Where are we going to be fighting? What leve- ..." she shut up and followed behind him, LOADS of questions stacked up in her mind. It was good to inquire, but questions did have a limit as well. She asked too many of them...

" Best scimitar wielder huh?" He tilted his head and spoke once again. " Nice goal. And out there. " He pointed past the boundary of where the safe zone ended. " I dislike meeting in a couples zone. " He referred to the people around them." Let's go kiddo. " He smiled as he walked towards the boundary with his dagger drawn immediately. " Oh and call me Kiluia. I'm 16."

"Y-Yeppers! It sure is!" Ririku chirped cheerfully as she followed behind the player titled <>, listening closely to his words. "Really? I thought Seiko-san was a cool name... but if you say so, I shall call you Kiluia! Kiluia-san...? You look older however!" the white haired girl would bicker on and on before deciding to shut up once she had gotten the point.

Kiluia stood there and shrugged for but a moment and continued walking to the edge. " Call me whatever I guess...and I'm still 16. " He sighed a bit looking into the distance. He seemed to catch a few wolves in the horizon and then gazed at her . " What should I call you?"