Help me name my first custom sword

Hmm.. from my analysis, it has a purple and red colour, so dealing with darkness and blood, as well as blue, that also could translate to darkness of shadows, as the gold pummel, well what I could say it this. ShadÅburaddo, meaning Shadow Blood. As for the ability, a bleed effect would work as it should have at least this.

Weapon name: ShadÅburaddo

Weapon type: Katana

Description: [At your descretion]

Quality: [Perfect is most adequat]

Enchanments: +1 to damage. Causes bleed on a natural critical (9,10), that causes 2 points of damagae and lasts for 2 turns.

That might work, but this might not, you should ask Saix about it, he could help you out in the enchanment qualifications.

Hmm.. from my analysis, it has a purple and red colour, so dealing with darkness and blood, as well as blue, that also could translate to darkness of shadows, as the gold pummel, well what I could say it this. ShadÅburaddo, meaning Shadow Blood. As for the ability, a bleed effect would work as it should have at least this.

Weapon name: ShadÅburaddo

Weapon type: Katana

Description: [At your descretion]

Quality: [Perfect is most adequat]

Enchanments: +1 to damage. Causes bleed on a natural critical (9,10), that causes 2 points of damagae and lasts for 2 turns.

That might work, but this might not, you should ask Saix about it, he could help you out in the enchanment qualifications.

Thank you for your feedback. I do like the name and I do like your analysis of my blade