[PP – F1] Get up and go (5iou5, Haine)

I Have been in SAO for about 3 hours now. And it is awesome After practicing a few Times On Some low level boars with My sword. That I acquired from the Phoenix nest blacksmith I decide that I need to start gathering materials, food,metals And etc. but most of all COL because I'm dead broke As I walk around a fountain I Start thinking about some mob grinding.7cc84c6d-52cc-4880-bab6-c801ce0e1b64_zps03db9c0d.jpg

turns : 5iou5 then Haine

[OOC]

The upbeat beta tester gleamed energetically as she giggled and ran around, her white dress flowing with the wind as she moved. The short-ish girl hadn't seen where she was going, and ran into another player, panicking slightly as she shouted rather awkwardly. "OH! I mean u-um... so terribly sorry about that ack... how may I repay you sir?" the bluenette sweat dropped as she scratched the back of her head nervously. GREAT GOING CLUTZ! You're even clutzier when the beta trial ended...

I am looking up. At My sword shining in the light When suddenly a girl With blue hair bumps into me She stumbles to the ground as I am still Just standing there She Starts Trying to apologize .As I respond "no worries You don't need to repay me , but are you okay?" As I put my sword back in It's Scabbard. I Help her up And I Start Walking towards A bench to sit down I start saying "it's really my fault. I shouldn't have been standing in the middle Of the path so, sorry" I then start laughing a little and scratching the back of my head As I think to myself "Note To self Don't Just stand in the middle Of the path Staring At something" I then proceed to tell her my name "anyway, my name is 5iou5 But everybody calls me Fives What's your name?"

Haine shook her head furiously and replied. "W-Well I was the b-blind one here!! Umm.. nevermind... My name is Haine! Nice to meet ya'! I'm a beta tester over here... but I am most certainly no cheater either," the bluenette nodded before sighing lightly. She didn't really know what to say next... so she simply kept quiet.

After Hearing Haine Try to say it's her fault . I start to tell her " wow Calm down, you're not hurt, I'm not hurt, it's okay...So Haine Is it you're a beta tester Cool. You don't have to worry I don't have a Problem With beta testers or even beaters For that matter" As I stand up and start heading towards the town entrance I tell her "the only thing I see the difference of from being a beta tester and being a newbie is just several months difference. Like me and you, I'm a newbie I'm guessing several months ago you were to" we Finally Reach the town entrance to the fields. I then asked Haine "do you have any hints or tips for a newbie like me? " As I think to myself "I really need to get some Col so I can get some better gear"