[OP FL1] Hope and despair

R wiped the sweat from his head, "That would be fantastic. I'm almost done. Just help me with the rest of the players." he said with a grin. As the two players finish up putting the players around the fountain, R sat down on the floor and took a breather. "Man, that was quite difficult. Don't you think, Argumail?" he said to Arugmail as he smiled. He looked at Kiluia with bewilderness, "Are you okay? You were out for quite some time now." he said with a smile.

A simple nod was given as he pointed to the church. "Please..." He could barely stand and his voice seemed to falter a bit. " Take me there...":he managed to say to them. "Just need to rest.."His eyes blinked a few times trying to shaken this feeling .

The children were busy laughing and playing when they saw their friend Kiluia being brought up by another player. The atmosphere instantly changed as the children notified the other players who were staying and tending to the fallen players. Several people made it to the young men and they immediately thanked R for his generosity. They would be grateful to him since Kiluia had bonded with them. " Thanks. " He spoke in a soft tone. " I owe ya one.

"No need to thank me. I'm here to help all the players that are in need of help." R said with a smile. He looked around the church to see many children were staring at him. "Ahem, well he needs to rest for now, children. Please let him rest for a while." he said with a smile. R placed Kiluia down on the closet bench and placed his head down gently. "You should be fine now. I'll be here until you're feeling better." he said as he took a seat.

R check your messages

>>> The Story<<<<<

Argumail put the last person by the fountain and he sat down next to the last. 'Drip' He looked at his hands and then rubbed his nose. Blood? What is going on? He decided to hide this as well as could. As the light finally subsides to darkness. He looked up and did what used to and count the stars. He rubbed his scarred eye as counted," 1,013..." he said as he drift out. He passed out... How convenient he was already laying against the fountain.

[Just did.]

R took a step outside of the church to see Argumail, "Argumail! Are you okay? Why are you on the floor?" he said as he walked towards Argumail. He squat close to Argumail, "You doing okay? Maybe you should rest with the other player inside the church. It seems peaceful in there." he said as rises. He put Argumail's arm around his shoulder and took him inside the church. "You'll be fine in here. I'll be here till the two of you feel better." he said as he sat him down.

" Oh, No there is no sanctum from me, let me lye,' Argumail said breathlessly.

He reached for the moon that was now in sight as if it could be touched. He looked at the hands as if they were covered in blood. He began to laugh at his pain. For what reason must he suffer he thought. He looked at Rin and said," Something is wrong, "and then he went unconscious.

People from the church ran over to the two to try and help. Kiluia leaned against the door structure and stared helplessly. He came to the conclusion that this mass plague had to be from their own bodies giving out from the prolonged time they had spent in the game. " I hope someone from the real world is going to help him..."

He mustered all of his strength just to stand up and was finally vertical. His azure eyes seemed to droop a bit seemingly as he walked into the church . His body function still seemed off but better though. His thoughts were becoming more clear.