[SHOP-F1] Akashi Textiles

I walked into a shop named, Akashi Textiles. It was quite, ordinary. I stepped into the shop and walked over to the tailor. "Hello there. May you craft me a fine dark coat with these materials?" I said. I scrolled down my menu and took out two dark leather cloth. I placed it down in front of the owner of the shop. "If you need other materials, I'd gladly go out and retrieve some missing materials for you." I said. I flashed a smile to the owner and took a seat.

Raidou re-enters Akashi Textiles in completion of Shizuki's next masterpiece. Finding the object in the bag labeled "Raidou" he accepts it and leaves.

Item: Swordsman's Bracers

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Akashi Textiles

Description: Armored leather gauntlets protecting both upper and forearm. They are light enough that one's weapon arm can move freely.

Abilities: +2 Accuracy, Reduces incoming damage by 1.

Shizuki exited her back room, moving the curtains aside, and entered the main room. She collected the notes on the counter, examining them. Then, another player entered the shop.

"Hello there. May you craft me a fine dark coat with these materials?" He said, handing her two pieces of Dark Leather Cloth. She examined it before nodding.

"Hai. I can, but it may take a while, please check back tomorrow, and if not then, then the next day." She sighed inwardly, before going into the back room.

(OOC: SORRY! I've been sick this week, and wasn't up to posting!)

Shizuki, now in her work room, took one of the pieces of black leather and began working. She punctured holes in it, sewed the black leather and black cloth together, and shaped it. In the end a pop-up told her it was a bad craft.

Craft Die 4

Daily Craft 1 of 3

Bad Item +1 Exp

-1 Dark Leather Cloth, unless the next posts' salvage attempt is successful.

She sighed. "Starting off with a bad craft, tch. It could be worse." She said, while pulling the threading and leather strips out of the coat, unraveling it and attempting to salvage it for materials. The materials suddenly exploded into blue shards, showing the item expiration animation. She sighed again.

Salvage Attempt Failed, loss of material on last post confirmed.

Shizuki took the other piece of Dark leather Cloth, determined not to lose this piece. After working on it for a few minutes, it turned out to be a good item. She shook her head, sighing. She'd need to retrieve another material now. She stood up and walked out of not only her back room, and looked through her stash of materials. Luckily there was some more Dark Leather Cloth there, and she grabbed another piece.

Craft Die 7

Daily Craft 2 of 3

Good +2 Exp

-1 Unnamed Material (Dark Leather Cloth)

Shizuki went into her back room once again and moved the stool across the floor with a scraping sound before plopping into it. She began working again, but at the end of the session, it turned out to be a bad item. She sighed and stood up, dusting herself off. Shizuki walked back to the main room and put her elbow on the counter, resting her cheek in it, looking slightly agitated.

Craft Die 3

Daily Craft 3 of 3

Fail +1 Exp

-1 Dark Leather Cloth

Shizuki entered her shop once again and went behind the counter. There were no requests or note left on the counter, so she entered the back room. She began to work with her needles, but she was a bit tired and it turned out to be a bad craft. She did a half yawn half sigh and rubbed her eyes.

Craft Die 6

Daily Craft 1 of 3

Bad Item +1 Exp

Shizuki worked for another half hour, pleading the system's stupid randomness to be kind to her for once. In the end, it turned out to be a good quality item. It could have been worse, but it wasn't what her customer was looking for.

"This is becoming a waste of time and resources..." She said to herself desperately.

Craft Die 9

Daily Craft 2 of 3

Good +2 Exp

Shizuki sighed as her last craft of the day ended up as a fail. She stood up and dragged her stool out of the room, and plopped into it in the main room.

"Why did I choose to take up this job? Because I wanted a good cloak for myself, not to slave for others and still result in nothing... I could be out murdering people right now." She said to herself with a pouty-face.

Craft Die 2

Daily Craft 3 of 3

Fail +1 Exp

Kal would fumble momentarily with a piece of paper in his pocket. "Well, I have some details... is there enough material here for all this, or should I bring in more?"

Name: Wayward Retribution

Type of Item: Leather Armor Set

Desired Effect: +1 DAM, +1 BR. If only one can be obtained, BR takes priority.

Additional Details: Black for most of the armor, with green accents along ridges and edges.