[SHOP-F1] Akashi Textiles

The shop is a nice small building, two rooms, in the Starter City of Floor 1. When you enter, it's a living-room sized room with a counter on the far side, and behind it a doorway with closed black curtains. On the left wall is where leather/cloth/hide ect. armor are on shelves. On the right wall, cloaks, capes and clothing are folded neatly on shelves. Outside and above the front door, a wooden sign hangs with scissors, needles and string painted on in black paint.

»Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1 = Epic fail

2-3 = Fails

4-6 = Bad Item

7-9 = Good Item

10 = Uncommon Item

11 = Rare Item

12 = Perfect Item

EXP to next rank:: 9

Total EXP: 31

Items on Display (Can be bought):

Shop's Stock: Boars Hide x1, Boars Tusk x1, Large Wolf Pelt x1, Quality Cloth x1,

And 10 other materials I'm either too lazy or don't know what names to come up with at the moment. Will edit later.

I can make things such as cloaks, robes, clothing, leather armor, scale armor (And maybe others, as long as it isn't metal), ect.

I cannot work with ingots or metal of any kind. I cannot make accessories, or jewelry. Please don't ask me to do so, those are for different professions.

Raidou walks into the shop that just opened up in front of him. Seeing a medium size slender female behind the counter, needle in hand working away. Raidou's thoughts jump to his sleeves, and he remembers the pelts he earned in the fight with the wolf that took them. Raidou works up his confidence and talks with the shop keeper "C-can you make me anything out of these?".

Raidou presents 2 large wolf pelts from the hulking beast he almost lost his life to.

Shizuki looked up at her first customer, who had walked in through the door moments after she opened shop. "Well, that was quick." She said to herself.

"C-can you make me anything out of these?" He asked, and showed her the pelts of a very large wolf.

"I'll see what I can do. I'm still new at the whole... Professions thing." She said.

Raidou having already come this far, isn't about to retract himself on the account shes a beginner. Raidou beckons quickly "I-I'm sure you will do just fine", trying not to hurt her feelings. Raidou slides them across the counter, emphasizing his trust as he bows "D-do your best!"

Shizuki went to her back room to work, and realized that man hadn't told her what to make. He just said something. She remembered he had been wearing a robe with torn up sleeves, his arms left exposed, and decided to make him bracers. She sat at her stool, and looked at one of her three mannequins that were in the back room. One was legs and feet, one was chest, arms and hands, and another was just a head, all held several feet off the ground by stands. She scooted her stool over to the chest and arms one and positioned the arm to be out and horizontal, pointing to the side. She took her Sewing Kit out of her inventory, and took her scissors, needle and spool, and leather puncher out of said kit. She then took the Large Wolf Pelts out of her inventory, and got to work.

Craft Die 12

Daily Craft 1 of 2

Perfect Item +8 Exp

-1 Large Wolf Pelt

Item: Swordsman's Bracers

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Akashi Textiles

Description: Armored leather gauntlets protecting both upper and forearm. They are light enough that one's weapon arm can move freely.

Abilities: +2 Accuracy, Reduces incoming damage by 1.

(Above is what Raidou requested, he told me over Skype)

Shizuki, happy with her very first item being a Perfect-tier item, put them into her inventory for safekeeping, until the man would return. She then took out a Boar's Hide and went to work again, attempting to make gloves of some kind. She messed it up horrible, and she wouldn't even be able to salvage the materials. Oh well, She thought, sighing to herself. She wasn't upset, because of her last item. She also wasn't upset because the hide was not a very valuable material, and she didn't mind loosing it.

Craft Die 1

Daily Craft 2 of 2

Epic Fail +1 Exp

-1 Boar's Hide

Shizuki discard her last failure at crafting and attempted again, with another Boar's Hide. After working on it for a few moments, a pop-up appeared before her face, giving her similar results to last time. She had failed, again. She sighed to herself, but she wouldn't give up.

Craft Die 3

Daily Craft 1 of 2

Fail +1 Exp

-1 Boar's Hide

R approaches «Akashi Textiles» and spots a player at the counter. He gestures a smile, "Why hello, I would like a straight sword to be made. With these materials I was able to obtain." he said with a smile. He pulls down his menu and took out two of his materials ready for the player. R pulls out two silver ingots and places them on the counter. "Will you be able to use these to craft something?" he said with a confused look.

Shizuki raised an eyebrow at the young man, then cocked her head slightly to the side curiously. "You must be a new player. No worries," She said, looking down at the ingot and she shook her head. There's nothing I can do with these materials, I'm a tailor. I work with things like pelts, hide, leather, cloth, fabric, ect. Ingots are used to make metal armor and some medium armors. Ingots and metal are also used to make weapons and shields. For all of that, you'd have to go to a blacksmith." She studied him. "What are you looking for? Just hoping to get something out of those mats you already have? Or are you looking for a specific type of light or medium armor? I take requests, and can make you armor if you bring me the right materials for it." She said. Then, she wondered why she was talking so much. Usually she was very quiet. Her time in Sword Art Online was making her more sociable, but this amount of talking was still unusual.

Raidou walks in once again, the ends of his robes singed from his fight with a molten rock monster. Raidou looks at the small needlework mistress behind the counter plucking away with her crafts. Raidou walks to the counter and dumps down 2 quality cloths, shouting out to her "I need a robe made, mine went to hell"

Raidou commissions a robe.

Shizuki nodded and took the materials from Raidou. "I'll try to make this as soon as possible, but I don't have many crafts left for today, so you might have to wait a while." She said, smiling. She then looked to the other guy who had come in right before Raidou. "Like I said, I can't work with ingots, but if you bring me something I can work with, I'll make you something."

Shizuki went through the door behind her counter and shut the curtains. Now in her work space, she took out her scissors and her needle and spool.She took one of the quality cloth Raidou had handed her, and draped the white fabric over the torso mannequin. She began to cut and sew, and eventually...

Craft Die 12

Daily Craft 2 of 2

Perfect Item +8 Exp

-1 Quality Cloth

Item: Emissary's Garb

Description: A robe of great quality, made for someone close to royalty, or possibly someone very important.

Abilities: +2 Loot Dice. On BD 8 - 10, negates next 1 damage taken.

R took the ingots back from Shizuki. "I'm quite a klutz you see. Here you go." he said as he tries to cover his embarrassment. He hands Shizuki two Wolf Pelts. He looked at the cloak he was currently wearing, "As you can see, my cloak is quite useless to me. It would be great if you create a greater quality." he said with a smile. He puts the wolf pelts on the counter and awaited for Shizuki.

Shizuki had left the back room and went back into the main room right before R had started talking. She took the two Dire Wolf Pelts* from him, nodding.

"A cloak is a hooded cape that covers the shoulders. Using this pelt, I can make a heavy cloak good for cold environments, and depending on the quality of the craft I could probably make it have decent damage reduction, or any other stats of your choosing." She thought for a second. "I can't work on it today, but I'll start trying to craft it tomorrow. Anything else?"

*(OOC: You said Wolf Pelts, I changed it to Dire Wolf pelts because Dire Wolves are the name of the wolf enemies on Floor 1)

Shizuki raised an eyebrow at what the other player had said to her, then shrugged as he left her shop. She went into the back room, now, and began to work. After attempting to turn the pelt into a cloak, a pop-up appeared teling her the results.

"Stupid game." She muttered to herself.

Craft Die 6

Daily Craft 1 of 2

Bad Item +1 Exp

-1 Dire Wolf Pelt, unless the next posts' salvage attempt is successful.

Shizuki began pulling apart the badly crafted cloak she'd just made, pulling out the stitching, attempting to stitch cut off pieces back onto it, ect, but in the end, she was unable to salvage the materials, and ended up just discarding it all. She still had another Dire Wolf Pelt, though, and if she lost that she'd just go hunt a few wolves.

Salvage Attempt Failed, loss of material on last post confirmed.

Shizuki repeated what she did last time, with the second pelt. She cut and shaped it into the shape of a cloak over the mannequin, sewing and hemming it, and creating a hood shaped like a wolf's head

Craft Die 11

Daily Craft 2 of 2

Rare Item +5 Exp

-1 Dire Wolf Pelt

Item: Cloak of Dire

Quality: Rare

Description: A cloak made out of a wolf's pelt. The cloak is essentially a cape that reaches an inch above the ground, and has a hood resembling a wolf's head. It ties at the neck with leather strips, and when tied drapes over the shoulders. The cloak appears to be heavy and built for cold weather, but in actuality, would not make the wearer too uncomfortable.

Abilities: +2 Accuracy

(Customer has been PM'ed. Will be updated when customer replies.)

Raidou enters and picks up his order, leaving a Thank you message on the counter. Raidou equips the Robe, an elegant white fit for royality.

Item: Emissary's Garb

Description: A robe of great quality, made for someone close to royalty, or possibly someone very important.

Abilities: +2 Loot Dice. On BD 8 - 10, negates next 1 damage taken (after patch Damage Reduction +1).