[PP FL2] The chase is on![PM for invite]

A beautiful and sparkling day in the great wilderness was just part of a rumor. At certain times of the day, a rare and beautiful beast is said to appear and resemble a unicorn. Players have gathered to see if this rumored beast is true but most are afraid to embark on the journey to capture one. Most mystical creatures have high health points but that didn't sway Kiluia from at least trying to see it.

He sent a pm to everyone he had met to see if they would accept this request. He was going to either a. Catch it , b. Kill it. Or c. Cook it but he didn't want to scare anyone off. He would rather let the majority decide on what to do with it if they ever caught one.

Now it was the waiting game to see who would respond to it. He sat on a cobblestone wall that had a tree shading him from the sun. He also had another secret as to why he wanted to see one so bad.

The bluenette leaned against a shady tree while staring up at the bright blue sky with her glittering golden brown eyes. It was beautiful outside... it really was. Haine hummed the tune to 'Aimo" gently, a light blush on her cheeks. "Aimo, Aimo... ne-deru ru-she.." she'd lightly sing, before getting cut off by a message... from her guild mate Kiluia. UNICORN HUNTING?! She had always wanted to do something like that! Haine grinned childishly and tapped the reply button swiftly, typing in a quick reply and selecting send before sprinting off towards the location he had told them to meet at. She already knew it was him when she saw white spiky fluff. "Heya! I made it," she chirped cheerfully before looking around the area curiously as she always had always been.

He saw his lieutenant come bounding down to him. She was quite something to handle in this world he thought. A bright smile graced his features as he spoke. " I take it you got my message. " He looked at his menu searching for the info he got. " You don't disappoint, Lieutenant..I mean Haine. " He tried to be less formal around her. He kicked off the wall with both hands in his pockets." Apparently there's a large lake a bit far from here that it drinks out of. You ready?"

She had been wandering floor two for a while now, exploring the scenery and enjoying the great weather today. She could almost forget the fact that this was a death game... almost. She snapped out of the daze when she received a pm from kiluia, the boy she had met in the desert that one time. She smiled as she quickly replies then skips off in the place he had said to meet up. She waves as she sees the boy sitting on the stone wall, but stops as she sees the familiar bluenette beside him. "Haine, your here too?! Long time no see!"

"Silly! You'll get used to the.. whats the word again?- Casualness!" Haine chirped before hearing a higher female voice. She knew that voice... Miki was it? They fought meatsack together! "Greetings Miki, it's been a while! How are you fair- we should focus on the quest..." the bluenette sweat dropped before waiting for Kiluia to lead the way to the unicorn. They would ACTUALLY see one today.

This was interesting. The two knew each other. Shocker. But what was important was the task at hand .He spoke as he walked. "It's gonna be great!" He looked at the distant hills but there was a huge lake somewhere here. " Funny how you two know each other " He kept his nose in the menu while walking.

She follows the two to wherever it was they they were going. She heard him say something about a lake and some hills, but she was distracted by the fact they were searching for a unicorn. "So we really are gonna find a unicorn?!" She knew there were some strange monsters in the castle Aincrad, but she never expected something such as a unicorn! This was really exciting!

He spoken to the two and looker up finally. " Apparently it's a three day walk. "He grunted a bit out of disappointment. But he smiled." Maybe we'll see Bigfoot." And ironically he was extremely serious. He figured why have monsters if no easter eggs." And yes a unicorn, Miki."

"D-D...Does it look like a rainbow too? We could get a fortune selling them! But you have to split it up! And three days?! L-LETS GO NOW!" Haine nodded before impatiently waiting for the two to get moving to find the unicorn! She wondered how the meat tasted like...- WAIT WHAT?! She wasn't weird... no she... IS NOT... weird. Or at least the poor girl thought she was not! But her curiosity in things were always insane and extravagant. "Goo!!" the bluenette randomly splurted before running off in hopes of getting the other two to walk.

He saw that Haine ran off ahead with determination and his own walk became a sprint to catch up."I don't know! But we will be the first ones to get knowledge of it!" He admired Haine because she was curious and gungho about getting things done. He wanted to be a lieutenant like her. " Come on, Miki!" He shouted back as they rounded the first hill.

"Coming!"Miki runs after the two who were eager to find the unicorn, and she was just as anxious to see one. She catches up to them and matches their speed and walks behind them, wondering what color the unicorn would be. Maybe a white, or more of a dark blue. Would they stumble upon a field of unicorns everywhere!? She giggled as she thought about this, then ran to catch up to the two who were obviously wanting to get there NOW!

He dashed by Haine and laughed. " Eat my dust woman." He was gonna be the one to find it first among the three. His hair blew in the wind pushing it back to reveal all of his face. He seemed to age a bit more with his whole face revealed. It had been a good bit of time since they were stuck in here. " I'm gonna ride that thing into the sunset!"

"Not if I tag along with you!" the bluenette grinned cheerfully and tagged along, humming the song "Marionette" while walking, occasionally spinning around energetically. She decided to slack off and make herself at home since it was a dreadfully LONG way to that rainbow unicorn. But she had her hopes set high, and no matter how awesome it was... She'd never ditch her perfect companion Yue! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. And besides, walking around with a horse who had an ice cream cone glued to their head was anything but cool... really.

She follows close begind the two leading the way to the unicorn. "3 days huh?" She sighs as they round another corner on the road to the lake. Well she might aswell try to get to know the two better if they were gonna be traveling this long. "Since we're gonna be walking for a while we might aswell get to know each other better! Anyone have any questions for me?" She jogs up to walk beside Haine and smiles at the two while waiting for any questions they may have.

He had know the two for quite some time now. He looked over at the waters edge and gazed." Not really but... do you both want to go around or go straight through the lake..?" He frowned at the lakes only boat. It seemed a bit old and a bit not sturdy.

"I have one! What's your favorite type of music for a starter question? Then we can go around asking the question okiee?" the bluenette winked before making an o face when she came across the river with a creaky boat on it. Gulping nervously, Haine stared at the ground before muttering. "I-I um... suggest the way around?" she laughed awkwardly.

She laughs at the idea of riding in the boat, or what was supposed to be a boat. It didn't seem like a boat to her. "I think I'll pass on riding in that!" She paused for a moment to ponder Haine's question. "Favorite music... probably nightcore, but I listen to a lot of electronic and things like that. Well, I used to until I git trapped here." She shrugged and turned to Kiluia. "We aren't going to ride in that thing right?!"

His left foot kicked the boat and then sank very slowly." Nope. Not unless you wanna visit the fishes. " He sighed as he made way down the sandy beach area of the lake. Both hands were behind his head when he answered." Rock....heavy metal....techno...." He pondered a bit and looked back." What did you guys used to do for fun in the real world?"

Haine grinned before replying. "Happy hardcore and techno! I used to remix a bunch of tracks... I really was hooked onto musical things. I can also play a little bit of piano as well... what about you Miki?" the bluenette grinned as she followed behind Kiluia, her mind still wondering about the unicorn they were going to hunt or capture. Was it feral? Or maybe it would be gentle like she had envisioned it to be?

"Fun? I would often climb somewhere high and secluded to sketch or something, though most people probably wouldn't call that fun." She turned to Haine with an excited grin painted across her face. "You remixed songs?! That's awesome!! I can play the ocarina pretty well, though that's about it. How about you Kiluia?"