[SP-F1] <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>

Mortambo cheers and pumps his fist in the air as the Second Nepent explodes. An angry hiss from his final opponent quickly brings his back to the fray. He quickly parries both vines, and then slashes at the main body of the Nepent. "This one has to have the rare ovule drop!" he thinks to himself, "If I can end this quickly I can get it back to that sick woman!"

Battle Result: Critical Hit! 4 damage!

Mortambo: 4/13

Little Nepent (dead): 0/7

Little Nepent: 3/7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mortambo scores a massive thrust into the body of the Nepent, but in retaliation one of the vines slashes across his shoulder. He jerks back to a defensive stance and parries the vines as they try and pierce his defenses. He slashes at the main body again this time thinking to himself "I really need to be more careful."

Battle Result: Critical Hit! 3 damage!

Mortambo: 3/13

Loot Result: <>

As the last Nepent explodes, Mortambo cheers mightily. The loot interface comes up and he sees the <> he needs thinking "Yes! I found it. Now to hurry back!" He quickly follows the path out of the forest and back to Starting City. As he winds his way through the streets he starts thinking about how close his battles were today, "I really should start partying with people. Soloing can be really dangerous." He frowns as he tries to consider ways to meet people. "Dealing with people is not exactly one of my strengths, but in here I guess I really need to get over it and at least make a party," he thinks as he rounds the corner to the sick woman's house.

The Doctor is standing outside the house waiting and sees him in the distance. "Oh thank you, adventurer! Thank you so much. Now I can give this woman the medicine she needs. Here let me pay you for your services," Mortambo starts to shake his head and then stops, and instead says "It was no problem. All in a day's work," and smiles at the Doctor.

END OF RP:

+2 Skill points

1290 Col (400 x 3 pages, 30 x 3 Mobs)

Anneal Blade (+1 damage)