[PP-F1] Catch of The Day |Calyx, Mayonaka, Echo {COMPLETE}

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently this girl not only looked and acted like a hyperactive 5-year old, she talked like one too. Calyx could barely keep up as the rapid description of events poured out of her mouth, but he thought he got the gist of what had happened. "Ah. Well hopefully he was the only one around. I trust you two can make it back to safety on your own from here?", Calyx asked, making sure they didn't need any further help.

I slowly walked back towards the fountain, "Hey you two, stay safe! I'm going to head back." I said as I disappeared into the dark. I made my way towards the fountain and sheathed my sword. I went towards the fountain and splashed a couple of water towards my face. "What a tiring day? I guess it couldn't be helped." I said to myself. I made my way to the bench and sat there staring at the night skies.

"The stars look amazing here, but it's all just a game. I guess it's better than real life." I said to myself. I went towards some grassy fields nearby and fell to the floor. "What did I do before all of this?" I said with a little chuckle. I put my hands in the skies and looked through my fingers. The night cooled things down, but it was quite natural for me to sleep out in the open. It had a similar feeling I had before, but I don't seem to remember what it was.

"This is Lockheed. Say hi, Lockheed." The dragon glared down at Calyx as he began to chuckle. "He likes to think he's as big and intimidating as he was when we met, but me saving him shrunk him down to his widdwle adorable size, didn't it lil' buddy? Who's a good boy?", Calyx said in a high pitched, patronizing voice. He reached up to pinch the dragon's cheek, and promptly got his hand snapped at. "We just met. It's a developing relationship." The dragon resumed resting on his perch, visibly unamused.

OOC: I've gotta get to sleep; work in the morning and whatnot. But i should be on tommorrow night if you guys wanna finish this up or keep going

I started to drift off to sleep, slowed down my breathe once more. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber. The night skies was cold, but it was nothing he could take. He continued to sleep as if it was just a normal day. The night was soon to end, as the day started to rise once more.

[We could end this here.]