[PP-F2][COMPLETE] Friends? (Shiro, Ruri)

Ruri had only recently gone back to floor 2 due to how she had almost never traveled there. The mountainous region had been an amazing site and with the city, <> It was even most or a prettier site. the many curves and edges formed into the rock to make it look like an amazing kingdom.

"Wow... I could never imagine a more beautiful site then right here..." She spoke as she looked around the beautifully decorated city. "It's... amazing..." She had thought while looking at every last detail curved into the city. Perhaps run into a player or two while she was exploring the city she had almost never visited. To her it was kind of funny or unique how a level 33 player had almost never visited floor 2 yet somehow managed to find a Floor 2 shop.

Only having finished her training as a cook the day prior, Shiro had spent the entire time since trying to decide on a location to open her deli. The crater city of《Urbus》was the obvious choice as that would put her in the same location as Seldentar. There was, however, a place in the back of her mind that said "Why does that even matter? He's a nice guy who gave you a sword and a necklace, but he's still just some guy you met like two days ago."

She ignored that place in the back of her mind and continued her trek through the small city, hoping to find some place cheap that she could at least rent, if not buy.

As she was trekking through the city of wondrous sites she had unintentionally ran into a familiar face. "Oops... I'm sorry.." Ruri had spoke softly as she looked over to her. "Wait... have we met before?"The bluenette had spoke not sure if she had met the person before or not. To think about it she might've but it would be somewhat hard to remember. As she finally remembered that it had been the same girl who had been with Seldentar a few days ago. "Oh... it's you.." She had sighed out the few words by looking at her. "Look, can we start over..? I mean we kind of set off on the wrong foot..." She spoke hoping to get to become friends with the girl she had recently ran into again.

The voice of the girl before her was a lot more delicate than she remembered. This player had seemed so much more ominous before Seldentar explained her situation. Now, looking at her as she asked to begin fresh, Shiro only saw a young girl.

"Sure. If you can walk and talk," she said in reply, and resumed walking.

Shiro wasn't necessarily opposed to the idea of befriending this girl, but she was busy at the moment. If she wanted to socialize, it would be on her own terms.

She nodded slightly following in Shiro's footsteps. She looked over to Shiro hoping she was headed somewhere specific and not 'wherever the wind takes me'. Chasing after the girl who she had hoped to become friends with sooner or later she was a bit perplexed by where they were heading. "So um... where are you headed?" A hopeful smile appeared on her face as she looked over to the black haired girl. She knew Shiro might be a little edgy of her because of her cursor but she could only hope she could be trusted at least a little.

"Nowhere specific. I'm scouting for a storefront."

Shiro's words were curt, devoid of any indication of emotion, and succinctly explained the situation. This was the calculating mind that Shiro was used to. She was all giggles and smiles when Seldentar was around, and if she thought about it now it would likely annoy her. She wasn't upset, though. She was actually quite glad to have met him. Though it seemed now that she would be meeting many more people along the way.

The blue-haired young girl followed closely behind her. Shiro didn't feel bad for the things she had said on their first meeting, but she wasn't nervous about her anymore. It wasn't this girl's fault she was a red player. At least not directly.

"Hmm.. What profession?" She looked back over to her a smile across her face. She wasn't sure what to say but ask her what she was sort of-- thinking when she said 'Storefront'. She had looked around seeing many store fronts but none that she knew Shiro would want. She pointed to one that had been a little brownish with a green sign. "Is that sort of what you wanted?" She asked trying to get an idea of what Shiro had exactly imagined.

Without stopping, Shiro turned her head to look at the building Ruri had pointed out. She shook her head and kept walking.

"I'm a cook, so I don't think that will do. I'm looking for someplace to open a deli."

Her pace wasn't very brisk at all; more a leisurely stroll, but she wanted to cover as much ground as she could quickly. The sooner she could establish herself here the better. She had just over 4,000 Col to her name, so she wasn't expecting much, but a nice, cute, little hole-in-the wall deli-style restaurant would be perfect. There wasn't much left to explore in this town, just barely a third of a kilometer across. She hoped against hope that she would find something here.

"You wanna make sammiches hmm?" She giggled slightly before continuing the chase and continueing to walk she finds a few more store-fronts. She never knew what Shiro exactly wanted however. Location might've been a little hard to find but she only thought that Shiro might want it next to Seldentar if she wanted a deli. They seemed connected to her, somehow... It was strange but the way he had acted about Shiro, he seemed a bit--- different...

Suddenly, Shiro stopped walking and turned to face a quaint little building to her right. A cute little storefront was set into the buildings around it, recessed into the face. Under a bright red awning, large windows revealed a covered deli counter and a couple of small tables and chairs tucked up against the wall. The place was... perfect. She rushed over to the window and tapped on it. A context menu opened before her that read "Unoccupied. P: 800,000 Col R: 3,000 Col/m"

She could afford this place! She immediately pressed the rental button and turn around. She excitedly grabbed Ruri in a hug and picked her up, spinning around a couple of times before setting her back down and rushing into the door of her newly rented deli.

Seeing that Shiro had Rented the small queint deli she smiled saying, "Congratula--" She was broke off by a sudden hug by Shiro as she got lifted and spun in a circle. As she was finally but down she had been dizzy by all the excitement suddenly. "That was a little... strange..." She spoke softly before she followed Shiro into the shop. Looking around the wibbly wobbly store which only looked that way due to her dizziness. "Wow... what a strange store... How does it wobble exactly?" She asked as what she thought it was was some sort of shop on a boat. Yet it was really only a show on a corner of a street. Finally Ruri began to see things normally, becoming less dizzy then how she was... "That was... exciting..." She commented on the fast pace they were going at the point.

She tapped the wall and brought up the building's controls, and turned on the lights. It was empty, but it wouldn't be for long. Soon enough she would begin to fill this place with all of her ingredients and appliances and utensils. She would have customers from all over Aincrad. She could be a spot of happiness in this place for all the people here.

"First... a name. Hm..."

She pondered what to call her deli, her hand on her chin.

After Shiro mentioned Names she sighed a little and began to think. "Hmmm... how about <>?" She questioned hoping that the name might be a good choice. She looked over to Shiro and began to continue the thought process. "Or <>?" She asked hoping that she might've gotten a good name out of one of the ideas of names.

She thinks to herself for a moment, considering Ruri's suggestions.

"No, I think something a bit more... artsy. A little more mature. Maybe something like..."

Her eyes suddenly grew wide with inspiration and she began looking around the shop as though she were envisioning something grand. She took a look in the back storage room quickly before popping out into the front with Ruri again. A brilliant idea had hit her.

"It's Ruri, right? What if I fill the whole shop with flowers! You know, make it really beautiful and colourful in here. And I'll call it...《Eufloria》."

"Yeah it's Ruri... I really like that name and Idea... It's amazing!" She nodded and smiled at the idea. Thinking the idea was brilliant she wasn't sure what flowers he you decorate with. "So what colors would you decorate with?" She asked in a softer tone a smile still spread across her face.

Now that Ruri had mentioned it, Shiro wasn't even entirely sure what sorts of flowers she could even get her hands on in Aincrad. She knew that she could get flowers, but she knew nothing of their variety or availability. For now, she figured it would be better to think of things in terms of how Ruri had asked the question: What colours did she want?

"Hm... Maybe lots of pinks and blues. Really, it doesn't matter as long as things are pretty and comfortable for customers."

"Cool... I promise to visit whenever I can.." She grinned knowing that she would be seeing the deli shortly after it was fixed up. "Was there anything else on your agenda?" She asked as she looked over to Shiro a smile still spread across on her face hoping to befriend the girl today instead of leave off the wrong foot again.

She thought about it for a moment, but other than finding this place, there wasn't much she had to do. The only things left on her agenda at this point were gathering flowers and ingredients so that she could open the shop. She had a few things that Moire had given her, so she could serve a few customers, but she really wanted to get this place in tip-top shape before opening the doors properly.

"I don't really have much going on aside from getting the shop in order."

"If you wanted I could help you buy some appliances with the amount of COL I have." Ruri spoke before entering her hub and checking how much COL she had at the moment. â“’â“žâ“› 42792 It had read. She smiled lightly before showing Shiro the amount. "So what'd you say?" She grinned slightly after had been showing Shiro her menu.

She shook her head.

"I already have all the appliances I need; that won't be necessary. All I really need to do is find quite a lot of flowers and maybe some more ingredients. Putting the things I have in order might be a useful endeavour as well. This place is pretty well stocked in terms of appliances and utensils, but there's no food or anything."

Shiro took another look around the shop. In her mind's eye, she tried to imagine the place filled with food, flowers, customers, and decorations.