[PP-F2][COMPLETE] Friends? (Shiro, Ruri)

"There might be a way to get some ingredients around here, yet i'm not too sure." She spoke she was thinking about maybe fighting for food and ingredients maybe finding special plants to get like berries or bananas... "How about we fight for a while perhaps get some ingredients for you to start with..." She spoke thinking of other possible ways to obtain materials as a chef.

Again she shook her head.

"No, I won't be doing any fighting today. Actually, I have somewhere to be in a little while. Flowers, though... I know there's a florist in《Starting City》down below us. Maybe I'll stop by there later today."

She looked at Ruri and smiled.

"I should really get going, though. I've got something I'd like to take to Seldentar's smithy. Will you stop by once I've opened up properly?"

Shiro had lost all of her reservations about Ruri in their short time together today. Maybe she could even learn to be friends with her.

Ruri nodded. "I will be looking for your store when I hear about it. I promise to visit you again some day." Ruri smiled cheerfully as she looked over to Shiro seeing that she had to go she sighed lightly and knew that the small adventure had been to a stop since she had to go. Ruri waving as the blue haired female left Shiro alone.

=Complete=

+800 - Shiro