[PP-F8] Forest Adventure! (Raidou, Ruri)

banner_cloud-forest-435x132.jpg

Ruri looked around the beautiful nature scene full of a healthy green color. The many realistic details blending together in the background. Little Ruri with a grin on her face. "It's.... beautiful..." She spoke aloud as she spun around looking at the details. Her dark furred wolf placed beside her as she spun. Patting the wolf pup's head she smiled. "Isn't it Kanya?" the bluenette giggled. The canopy of layers of leaves from the tall trees hovering over her, and the brownish vined bark of the trees having much small detail on them. It might've been a death game, but it had been so realistic... She could live here forever...

Raidou pushes on in the floors, fighting to gain some footing in this game. Coming to Floor 8, the floor is foreign to Raidou but is still familiar kind of like floor 2. Looking out into the wilderness the green brush is thick, and seems to stand still. Raidou begins to beat a path through the dense forest, the air is thick and warm, as his robe sticks to his back a bit. Raidou peels his robe off a little, to let the heat out looking out into the forest he sees a speck of blue in the sea of green. Beginning to run up on the blue object, a large ringing chime as his weapon is removed from its sheathe Raidou stops dead. Sword in hand Raidou sees his friend Ruri, quickly he lowers it, as the blade cuts into the earth.

Turning around she found a robed figure automatically familiarizing it to be Raidou. "Hi Raidou!" She spoke cheerfully with a light smile. "How're you?" She asked in a softer tone glad to find him again. After their quest in profession to get him to alchemist she had walked around with a few new players, helping them out. Now she was searching the 8th floor to keep up with the front liners. Lately she had only been on the first floor helping lower levels level up right now, she wanted to stay on the higher floors. Looking around the floor she grinned. "So why did you specifically come to floor 8?" She asked knowing that he would know the reason she was here of course.

Raidou lets go of his robe, letting it stick back to him. The heat here was very uncomfortable. Raidou hears Ruri say out at him "Hi Raidou", he snaps to attention. He replies to her "How are you" with a "Fine how have you been Ruri?" Raidou says with confidence, clad in his newly obtained gear. Raidou was a bit curious about what Ruri was doing on this floor, not quite aware that she was much stronger then he was, having seen only a glimpse of her power before. "Floor 8?" Raidou said out-loud , having just about no idea what Ruri was talking about, he shrugs it off. Raidou continues to talk with Ruri "I am pushing myself, I want to see how strong I can get." as his thoughts dart back to the numerous times he has been almost killed by the trivial-est of creatures. Raidou looks out at the wild, not sure where to start on this floor, just eager to test his strength.

She nods to the decision. "So, I'm guessing your here to test your strength then." She smiled toward him. "What do you say we go ahead and fight together then? I've been wanting to test out some of my new equipment!" She giggled as she looked around the floor seeing a bit of the forest move suddenly. Getting into a battle pose, Ruri drew her katana. "Keep quiet, something's there..." She whispered over to Raidou before facing towards the small noises she heard. "Where IS it..." She murmured before turning again to face a larger noise...

Raidou grins at her reply, his vices seem to slip away around the Yudai girls. Raidou responds with "Of course Ruri, just be careful" he says looking at her beautiful weapon that is drawn. Raidou unsheathes <> the weight gets ahead of him for a moment and cracks the ground under his feet before he draws it up, saying "Sensei Nikki, told me to watch that, keep my legs at shoulder length, to distribute my weapons weight across my entire body" a bit louder then he intended. Raidou moves close to Ruri, at her back now he waits for the monster to reveal itself, from the treeline of the rampart growth around them.

golem_zps6793c957.jpg?t=1348458841

She nodded then kept her head to face the noises. Seeing the monster move once more She found it to be some kind of giant forest golem. She sprinted ahead and attempted to strike at the monster. Raising her blade toward the mob. She managed to strike the mob for 9 HP looking toward Raidou, "SWITCH!" She spoke.

Ruri - 71/71 - 2 hate

Raidou - 17/17

Monster - 7/16

BD: 9

DMG: 2 + 3 + 4 = 9

Raidou looks at this monster, sizing it up. Raidou comes to decide that its a perfect test subject to see if his sword is heavy enough to parry such a large monster. Raidou gets his sword raised, and goes for a blow against the monster.

Ruri - 71/71 - 2 Hate

Raidou - 17/17 2 Hate

BD:7+2=Hit

DMG: 4

Monster - 3/16

The two had bashed at it's sides the golem slowly falling apart one after one strike as it had basically had nothing left, but it had built up again, healing 2 HP as it managed to form once more. As it was building up one of it's arms attempted to attack Raidou. He managed to hit Raidou with his attempts to parry, failing him completely.

Ruri - 71/71 - 2 hate

Raidou - 17/17 - 2 hate

Monster - 5/16 - +2 from heal

[OOC- If hit Raidou will get a chance to defend. - Defend, FAIL]

Raidou attempts to parry, failing to lift his weapon fast enough. the Golem's arm hits him square in the back. Raidou is knocked down from the arm. The creature looms over head, and begins to chuckle. Raidou braces his weapon above him blade blocking any damage. Raidou shouts out, "Get it Ruri, while its trying to pound me into fluid."

Ruri - 71/71 - 2 hate

Raidou - 17/17 - 2 hate

Monster - 5/16

DMG: 1-3 damage mitigation= 0 Damage Dealt

Seeing Raidou get hit she narrowed her eyes toward the creature and ran forward, sprinting as her katana moved in front of her attempting to attack the golem. The small girl had missed her target, her katana not hitting the creature but stabbing into the ground. As she finally managed to take it out of the ground, she moved back towards Raidou.

Ruri - 71/71 - 2 hate

Raidou - 17/17 - 2 hate

Monster - 5/16

BD: 2

DMG: 0 + 3 + 4 = 0 - FROM MISS

Raidou rolls out, as Ruri distracts the monster. Sliding out just as the massive fist slams into the ground, inches from crushing the life out of Raidou. Raidou hops too, the weapons weight causing him to slide a bit as he draws it in, using his left leg as a counterweight, just as Nikki taught him. As the sword is pulled at eye level , dragged up the sleeve of his armor and pointed toward the creature, his sword arm lifted almost as if he was docking an arrow, with his other arm fully extended outward. Now side by side with Ruri, Raidou waits for the next attack from the creature.

Raidou peels up his weapon, up to eye height at shoulder width. Raidou does a false swing from left to right, shifting his weight to his left leg. drawing the weapon in close to his body, the weapons massive weight speeds as his momentum grows.

Ruri - 71/71 - 2 hate

Raidou - 17/17 - 3 hate

Monster - 5/16

Raidou failed to parry

2 damage - 3 damage mitigation = 0 Damage taken

Raidou lets his weapon out from his body as his pivot is completed, while dropping his right leg. Raidou's momentum gets a little out of control and he loses his footing from his inexperience. While distracted from his blunder the golem slams its right arm into Raidou, knocking him off his feet. Luckily Raidou's armor blocks the damage for him. Raidou quickly slides up to his feet, after being knocked over.