[PP-F7] Two Steps from Hell (Ravven)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is going much better than I anticipated. Although I suspect that is mainly due to your power not mine. I must admit, I was a bit skeptical about you at first, but I'm glad I chose to come on this adventure with you."

Running towards the Juggernaut once more, this time Ravven when for the arm, attempting to slice it open with his dagger. The blow connected and the Juggernaut growled angrily as if it wasn't sure how such small enemies were hurting it.

Party

Argumail 13/17( Cedar 11/13)

Ravven 13/13

Enemy

Diurnalio Juggernaut 12/30

Ravven hid behind a pillar while the Juggernaut was distracted with Argumail. He waited a few moments until he thought the Juggernaut was not paying attention to its surroundings. He then ran from behind the pillar and jumped swinging his dagger at the Juggernauts back.

Unfortunately for Ravven, the Juggernaut noticed him out of the corner of its eye and turned quickly punching him in the stomache which send him flying into a nearby wall.

Party

Argumail 13/17( Cedar 11/13)

Ravven 11/13

Enemy

Diurnalio Juggernaut 12/30

"That we don't," Ravven said as he was helped up by Cedar.

"I think this Juggernaut is about to be finished, I just hope the boss after it is as easy as you think it is," Ravven commented as he prepared to charge the Juggernaut once more.

Ravven strikes the monster in the leg, dragging his dagger down the leg, which causes it to roar in pain.

Party

Argumail 15/17( Cedar 11/13)

Ravven 11/13

Enemy

Diurnalio Juggernaut 5/30

Argumail laughed at the enemy's pain, he looked at Cedar and smiled," Lets us end this!" Cedar nodded and ran at the enemy. He hit from with a pivoting axes all the way to the top of the monster. The Juggernaut and slammed down his fist on top of Argumail. The Juggernaut chuckled and lifted up his fist to see nothing. He looked up in the sky and heard him " I stand against the wrath of light... For I'm darkness." When the guardian got a visual on Argumail he just closed his eyes and said," The Banisher of Light." Argumail beheaded him. As the juggernaut's body felled he looted it, he got the armor of which the he spoke The Banisher of Light. He equipped it and look at Ravven," Well, we don't want to keep him wanting!"

ENEMY DECEASED.

Ravven: 1000 col

Argumail: Banisher of Light

"Yes, time to see this demon you have spoken of. I'm quite curious to see it with my own eyes now."

Ravven continued down the passage Argumail. After a few minutes they reached a gate like door that was slightly open.

"I suppose it's in that room? Are you ready to fight it now Argumail?"

Ravven flipped his dagger out and moved it experimentally as he stared at the massive door.

As they walked to the door it opened, sitting at a table was Aooni josei. He smiled," I was beginning to think that you weren't coming." He walked towards them and stuck out his hand, and Argumail.

Argumail leaned over and whispered," Who do you see? He see Terrence Walker, The Traitor."

Argumail smiled at their host," You know, Aooni josei I'm famished do mind if... I'm quite embarrassed about this, can feed us?"

Ravven was unsure why a tailoring master was standing in front of him, especially all the way down here. However, at Argumails question, it made sense to him.

"For me, he has taken the form of the tailoring master whose quest I took," Ravven whispered back to Argumail.

Ravven was unsure what Argumail was trying to accomplish by trying to get the demon to feed them, but he decided to just go along with it, and said nothing.

Argumail smiled as went it a trance. He awoken in a room with all blue walls. Three enemy's stepped from them, all of them looked like Terrence. The enemy walked near to Argumail waving their weapon. The first enemy moved in too close, Argumail jumped over his head while cracking it. He got slice on the leg and he fell over. Argumail gritted his teeth as the enemy walked over to him. He performed the sword dance but, when he opened his eyes he was standing in a cobble road... there in the darkness was something but what?

Ravven waited uneasily as Argumail stood in a trance. He glanced at the demon, but it made no sudden moves.

Sitting down crosslegged on the floor, Ravven continued to wait, preparing his knife to throw if the demon became agressive. Argumail had said this would be a mental test, but he still didn't trust the demon and expected it to resort to physical violence.

The night rolled in as a chill was sent into his spine. He turned to see Aooni Josei in it's true form, Blue plated giant raven, it's eyes were sapphires. Where does one life end and another begins?

Argumail open bucked. " Oh.... how riveting.... Terrence... I must say 'checkmate'. I wasn't prepared for that. So he lives... how complicating. But, I question for you... do you bleed blue as well? lets find out."