[PP FL] No rest for the weary [Axelle]

It had been a blur of days since he and the children had taken on the daunting task of taking care of people. He stared vacantly out into the virtual sky since all the work was done. There were a few players who vanished today without a trace. A small prayer was said.

His glasses slid down his nose and he simply didn't care. His body was aching and his mind was drawing blanks. He simply wanted to go adventuring or something. A long drawn out sigh was heard as he blinked a few times. No work from the guild.. no friends to message him. Well.. at least it was quiet right?

Axelle happened to be roaming around in the very same area as this other player had been in. Maybe this was unfortunate, because she was anything but calm and even NORMAL. She hummed a song that she had knew forever... it was called "Senbonzakura", but she stopped in the middle of it when her fuchsia-like eyes spotted another player about twelve feet away from her. "I ACTUALLY SEE A HUMAN AFTER ALL THESE MILES. AM I DEAD?!" she hollered out loud before getting a strange pang in the head and she'd laugh offtone before shaking her head and walking towards him. Mother told her not to talk to strangers... but this game was a bit different. So why not? "Hiya!" was all she said. By the strange look on her face anyone could tell something was off about her.

Wrong. He was completely wrong when he thought it was quiet. Her sudden voice knocked him completely off his chair and he stared at her. He was slightly confused at her remark when it came to her being dead. They were at the starting city." No

..you definitely are alive...and hello miss." He stood up and straightened his shirt and dusted his pants off." Can I help you?" He spoke to her.