[PP-F1] A Slayer and a Demon (Me & Charlotte)

As the sound of people chatting in the tavern on floor one was going on, I was in the farest corner, sipping on some Jägermeister, as it was a drink that me and my father use to drink in The Oscar Wilde pub. It was a common place for me and him to hang out after work, but as I was drinking my beer, I looked around and was use to this kind of noise. The Pubs in Germany were jsut like this. "Feels like home already, well I can't see how this can get any better." I said to myself as I hear a noise from upstairs, then this, "BAR FIGHT!!!" As a clash of NPC's fell from the second level, I laugh as I saw them tussle and go out into the street, "HAHAHAHA!!!" "Yep just like home, always something interesting happening in these pubs and bars. gotta love Germam hospitality."

I roar as I saw them go out into the street and the noise stops, as I raise an eyebrow and see them walk back in. Well, that was quite a let down, thought more people would get into a fighting mood, of well can't complain." I say as I take another sip of my Jägermeister, and see it's gone, "OH barkeeper, another eins for me." I say as the elderly man walks to me and places another beer down for me, "Danke." I say as I then popped open the top and began sipping again.

[Post order

Ornstein

Charlotte]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With ice like expression on my face i walk in the tavern on floor one. At the moment i enter the tavern a glass nearly hits my face. I sigh a little and brush the white hair out of my face, as i look around the tavern. I quickly open the HUD and unequip my trenchcoat, revavealing the armor under it. I went straight to the barpult. I wink few times with my red eyes. "One beer bitte." I order a beer calmly. After the barkeeper gives me ma beer i turn around and look for a place to sit with a sigh.

As I was drinking my Jägermeister, I decided to pull out a book to read, I set my bottle down and the open my HUD, and access my NerveGear information bank. I click on a flie called, N&GN001, as I pick it, a heavy book appears, the title saying Narziß und Goldmund, as I open it and begin to read to myself. As this was one of my favorite books of all times, I look up as I hear a faint voice, and I see a young lady looking around. My eyebrow went up as I wave at her with my right hand in a nonchalant manner, and pointed at the seat in front of me. As I saw I got her attention, I then return to my book, as I was now on chapter 2, and I was quite engrossed in my liturature.

When i see a man inviting me to sit at the the tabel i gladly nod, moving myself towards the table. As i sit i thank him. "Danke" I say gratefully and put my beer on the table. After then i curiously look at the the title. "Narziß und Goldmund" I mumble to myself when i see the book. I drink my beer, and put it again on the table. It feels familiar there... Nearly like at home... I think. I open my HUD again and choose paper and pencil.

As I see the young lady walk this way and sit down I heard say Danke, as I knew she hed to know some German. As I look at her I respond, "Natürlich." I say as then take a sip of my Jägermeister and then began to read my novel, as I was on chapter 3 and was already half way through it. I was quite a speed reader and I got through big books quite fast, as I see the young lady had a pemcil and paper I set my book down and I spoke again, "Was machen Sie mit dem Zeichnen vermissen?" I say in German instinctly, as I see her look up at me, her eyes were cold and she was alsmot distant, my dark brown eyes went into a dull brown, as I was not sure what to say to her.

„Well, i like drawing.“ I say. „Aber i can’t draw well… I’m still an amateur.“ I show you the drawing. „Das ist ein interesantes buch.“ I talk with kind of happy voice, mixing german and japaneese together. „Do you like theese books?“ As i see that you are looking at my eyes i hesitate a bit, choosing carefully my next words. I have light german accent, which is hard to notice, but still it's there. "I'm sorry for the look of my eyes. People around me fear me sometimes because of them." I say with sadness in my voice, and a flash of sadness also crosses my cold eyes, but in an blink of an eye they return into their former state.

I smile as I nod, "Ja, I do, books like these really are interesting to me, well you like to draw eh, well thats a interesting hobby." I say as I heard he say about others fearing her, "Why would anyone fear a lovely lady like you, I for one don't fear you." I say as my eyes brightened up and turned to their hazel color, I put my book away and took a drink of my Jägermeister, and I spoke to her again, my deep rugged German miced Russian accent coming through, "So tell me miss, what's your name?" I ask her as I see a young man walking through the pub doors, he was a new comer like the young lady in front of me, as I look at him he had gold hair. "Die Hölle?" I say to myself as I look at him and see him walk over to a empty seat.

[OOC-Enter Thanos]

[OOC- New post order

Ornstein

Charlotte

Thanos Laventis]

"I-ich und lovely?" I stutter heavily, when i hear your compliment. I feel my cheeks turning red as i blush. I partiali cover my face with the sheet of paper. "W-well..." I play with my snow white hair. "My name is Rin Mochizuki." I say as i calm down and lay the sheet of paper on the table. I take a deep breath. "But call me Charlotte please." I try to smile and raise my hand. Then i also look at the person you looked at. I wink with my red eyes curiously, take a drink of my beer, and look at his gold hair. Then i sit up straight again and look at you.

Wandering one floor one, I was looking for a place to relax and hopfully hide away in. As I enter a local tavern, I thought a drink would be nice, but when I opened the door. All the NPC's and players stopped and looked at me, or more likely my hair, as I blushed and walked away I found a seat near the back room. As I sit down I spotted two players looking at me, and one was a pretty white haired girl with red eyes, the other was a older guy with red hair and what seemed to be black or dark brown eyes. "Probably her father." I thought as she was staring at me with an intensed look, as I wanted to have some fun, I began my usual routine with women. I would act all shy and boyish like to them, as I made myself blush, and I turned slightly and bit my knuckle. I looked at her, and placed may hands on my face, anf acted like a little boy to her, my golden blonde hair falling into my sapphire blue eyes. The red haired guy was saying something to her and I didn't like it.

I see this young man do a weird thing, and I saw he was projecting it onto Charlotte. I tap her shoulder, "Hey uhh Ri...Charlotte I think he's puttin the move on you, I know that face and body jesture." "He's what you call a 'Boy-lolita, I would be careful here, I know, I use to be one." I say as I look at this boy who saw me and jumped back abit, when I got up and started walking towards him. As I get closer I see him looking at the door, as i was not allowing him to get away from me, but to my surprise he stayed still and calm. I sit down at his table and began to speak to him in english, hoping he could understand me. "Okay mister pretty boy-lolita' , whats your deal, I know flirting is nice and all, but look at me." "Don't cross the line here boy, I will not hesitate to pull a noogie session on your head." I say to him as he looked at me, and I was certain he didn't understand me.

As i hear your words i look a bit confused, as i was whole my life alone. "Uhm... i..." I start to talk with a finger raised, but you just went to him. "Uhmm... Well... He looked cute... That's right..." i talk to my self then. I start looking on two of you talking together, while i have another drink from my beer. Should i go there and say something? Or should i just wait there... I sigh and take another drink to stop the endless flow of thoughts in my head. As i'm lost in thoughts i have a little absent minded expression, and i play with my hair with one finger. I stick the pencil i held in my hand behind my ear, and smile a little. Anyways... this looks like the life i never had... I don't regret going there...

I see this older guy come walking to me, as I eye the door, I was about to run, but this guy could easily overtake me. So I just sit there and see him talk to me in english, "Uhhh okay, whats he saying I wonder, I only speak two languages, Greek and Japanese. So why is he talking in this weird language?" I thought as I then spoke in Japanese, `Ē to, nan Girisha-go ya nihongo de ittekudasai to iu kotodeshita." I say as I knew I threw him off guard, I looked at the young lady and hollard at her, "Kon'nichiwa!!" I waved my hands at her and looked at this guy, then switched to Greek, "Parakaló̱ pi̱gaínete makriá tó̱ra." I say to him as I then yet again threw him off guard.

When he responded I was shocked, he was not able to speak english, but I reconized a few words he said, "Thats Japanese huh, well then hey Charlotte you speak Japanese correct, come here please." I yell at her, as he waved and said hello to her, as I knew that much of the language, he then yet again spoke to me. But this time I didn't understand anything he said to me. "Oh lovely, this will be fun then." I thought as I saw Charlotte walk this way to me, i look up at her, "Translate please, I don't know Japanese, I heard a little in your sentence, so please translate for me." I say as I then spoke to him, "Who are you and whats your deal man." I say to Charlotte, and I look at this guy.

When both of them suddenly turn to me i'm a bit startled. I stand up slowly, whil putting the sheet of paper back into my inventory. I stop playing with my hair, take my beer in my hand, and go straight to them. "Kon'nichiwa." I smile nervously at him." Then i look at Ornstein and nod to him. "No problem with translating. I just didn't hear the first sentense so..." I laugh a bit nervousli and scratch the back of my head with one hand, while i tilt my head to one side, and tap at the ground with my boot nervously.

As I look up at this young girl and hear her say hello to me I smile, "Kami ni kansha Ä, nihongo ga hanaseru hito."(Oh thank god, someone who speaks Japanese.) "Anata wa hitori de watashi o nokoshite kare ni iu koto ga deki, kare wa watashi o kowagatte iruto watashi wa kowai mono ya hito ga sukide wa arimasen." (Can you tell him to leave me alone, he's scared me and I don't like scary things or people.) I say to her as I look at this guy, and then spoke in Greek, "Parakaloúme kai páli, na páei makriá." I say to him and turn to the young lady, `Watashinonamaeha anata no misu nan, Thanos-sandesu ka? " (My name is Thanos, what's your miss?) I say to her and smile my boyish girl smile.

I look at Charlotte, "What he say?" I said as I watched him speak to me in that weird language again, "Hey kid, don't speak another language that no one knows man, speak Japanese only please." I say to him as I look at Charlotte. "He's gonna drive me crazy ask him what languages he speaks other than Japanese." I ask her as I look at this boy, Thanos was what I got from hi words, "Thanos is it I'm guessing then?" I say as I wait for Charlotte to translate for me.

"Well... No problem."(Japanese) I smile. "Well... I thin'k he is a nice person too, he was just a bit... worried about something. I'm sure he would act a bit better."(Japanese.) I nod on Ornstein to wait. "My name is Charlotte, nice to meet you. Anyways, could you tell me what language did you speek before a moment? You seem to speak a lot of languages." (Japanese) Then i turn to Ornstein. "He said his name is thanos, and that you scared it a bit... i think... He greets you i think."(English) I brush again the hair out of my face as i'm speaking.

I listen to her language, as she was speaking that weird language they spoke, as I speak in Japanese, (Japanese) I only speak two lanuages, Japanese and Greek, I didn't need a third one since I was from Greece and we all spoke that, and I just got done learning how to speak Japanese." "What is he trying to do scare me to death, i don't like you father at all, he's scary." I say to her as she told me her name, (Japanese) Nice to meet you Charlotte, anyway, im not really all that good with other guys, I only fell comfortable around women, can you tell him to go away pretty please." I say to her as I let my sapphire blue eyes do a puppy dog motion to her, I then look at thie other guy, (Greek) "Whats you deal man go away, I don't like you." I say to him as I turn to this Charlotte.

I look at him, as he speaks that weird language again, "Yo dude, stop that, just speak Japanese, Charlotte, tell him that, I hate this not knowing what he says crap." As I was getting irritated now, as i was showing it, as I get up I look at Charlotte, "If you need me, I'll will be outside.' I say as I walk outside if the tavern and into the plaza, "Bloody ingrane, if he knew english or at least German then I would be happy." "Maybe he's just messing with me and does know another language." I thought as I sat in the plaza area.

Charlote looks heavily cofused arround. She's not used to speaking whit one person... So three person conversation is realy cofusing her hard. "Uhmm... well... Okay..." (Eng) I say with a lowly voice to Ornstein when he leaves. Then i turn to Thanos, and start talking japanese. "Well... I... My... My real father is dead... This is an important friend." I smile then, when i find words to say.