[PP-F1] A Slayer and a Demon (Me & Charlotte)

(English) "I'm sorry to hear that, and yes I can speak english, I speak it to someone I like, and my two other languages to people I dislike." "Sorry I had to lie there, I really didi not like that he just walked up to me and started acting like that." I say to her as I smiled, and revealed I could understand the whole situation, "Please keep this a secret from him, I don't like that he was like that, so I'm going to mess with him some more." I say with a little grin on my face, "So any way, if he's not your father, then is he your brother?" "Boyfriend?" "Who is he?" I say to her, as I was trying to understand the situation at hand.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was walking around the plaza, I desided to think, "Maybe I was a little to harsh on him, I should appologize to him." I thought as I walked back to the tavern, as I do I walked in and saw Thanos was talking again, as I got closer I thought I heard english from him, as I listened I heard him say that he only spoke english to people he felt comfortable around, "Well, I feel like an dirtbag." I thought as I walked around the pillar and walked to him, "Hey Thanos sorry about earlier, didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, and I heard everything, you can speak english from now on." I say to him as I put him hand out waiting for a hand shake.

"Ummnnn..." I try to say something. "Well... he is just my important friend. And the first person which started to talk to my on his own." I smile. When Ornstein comes back i smile on him too. "Uhmmm..." Before i say something again i was interrupted again. I sigh, sit, and i brush away the hair from my face. Then i scratch the back of my head with one hand, and with other i take a drink from my beer right after.

As I see the same guy come back again, and appologize to me, I hear him say he heard me talk in english. "Uhh... ah crap, yeah its alright, it's just many people like to bug me about where I come from, and I had to develop a system to get past them, so I just speak Greek." "Then I learned how to speak Japanese, so now I can just speak Japanese to people from other places other than Japan." "As well as Greek to everyone, only people in Greece speak it, and thats all they speak." I say as I looked at him and shook his hand, "So anyway you know mu name, how bout yours big guy?" I ask him as I looked at Charlotte and smiled.

I look at him take my hand and shake it, "Its Ornstein, and thats much better, I like to have conversations where I can understand a person, I get fusterated if no one can understand me, nor when I can't understand them either." I say as I look at Charlotte, "So how bout us three go one a killing spree in the fields?" I say as I knew the monsters we were going to kill.

"No problem with that." I say with a smile. "So let's go..." I snad up and open my HUD. After a while i equip my long black trenchcoat. I brush off hair from my face and smile on you two with a wink of my red eyes. "Do you have any specific place?" I curiously asked Ornstein. "I know only few places there, so..." I smile nervously.

I looked at them and smiled, but it was slight, "I don't mind so long as I can level up my one-handed curved sword skill then I'm happy." "I actually know of a place we can go, its's near the lake on this floor, we can fight monsters called Gillmen." i say as I knew Gillmen were tough, and they roamed in packs of 2, but they only had 5 HP, and they were weak on land. I opened my HUD and sent them all a Party Invite, as i was ready to kill some fish men.

I nod as i liked the idea, I knew that GIllmen were tough, and that they were ambush animals, but they hated land and were slow. "Ja, let's get going then shall we?' I say as accepted the party invite from Thanos, I then walk out of the tavern and head to the fields, as i turn I see both my comrades and friends behind me. As we walk out of the gates, and enter the fields, I look around as i walks in awe of the beauty of this world, "Well I hope you two know how to deal with a lancer, because I like to keep my distance as I fight." I say as I turn my head and was ready to kill monters.

I nod too and accept his party invite. I don't know GIllmen, but i fought similar creatures in upper floors. "Jawöhl." I smile. "Let's go." I walk with them out of the tavern. On the way to the gates i kept looking in my HUD, and setting something. I smile as we enter the fields. I look around and take a deep breath, as i inhale and exhale the virtual air outside of the city. "No problem with that." I smile. "By blocking their spear and getting close to them they are completely defenceless. It shouldn't be a problem." I say calmly as i check my sword on my back.

As I follow them both into the fields I hear Ornstein comment about his fighting style as I was about to speak Charlotte unterupted, "That may be true but remember is they have close quarter combat then they can fight back, plus the spear is nothing more that a BO Staff with a sharp metal cunk at the end, who knows how a person will fight with it." I say as I see Ornsteins spear was a Cross Spear, as it was all metal, it caught my attention quitr awhile ago that his weapon was all metal as was the sheathe.

I was with this Scimitar, as I draw it and examine it, "Maybe a Rapier was a better choice for me, nah I like the single edge weapons well you two lets kill some fish men." I say as dash off and see the lakes edge, I dash down the side and see one Gillmen alone, "Hey Ornstein this ones alone lets kill now." I say as I charge at it with my weapon.

Edit: As swing my Scimitar I land a hit on its slimy scaley skin, the blade sliding off as it was covred in slime, "Ewwww thats nasty." I say as it screached at me and was about to swing it slimy scaley green webbed claw at me until I look to see Ornstein right behind me, as I smile I jump back a bit as I lure the Gillmen to them. "Kill it, kill it now." I yell as it was not letting up on me.

Thanos: 7/7

Charlotte: 15/15

Ornstein: 11/11

(My Combat Die)

[i roll a 6]

[Gillmen takes 1 point of damage]

[1] Epic Fail: Miss and all actions fail.

[2-5] Miss: Enemy takes no damage

[6-8] Successful hit: Enemy takes one point of damage

[9] Critical: Enemy takes two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Enemy takes three points of damage

Gillmen: 4/5 xFloor Lvl (1)

I see Thanos run into the unknown as I llike his courage, "Endlich haben wir heute zu kämpfen, kommen Charlotte, lässt uns dann aus sein." I say to her as I pull out my Cross Spear and spin it in a fancy martial art style and it slams into me back as I hold it with one hand, "CHARRRRGGGEEEE!!" I yell as I too slide down the hill and see a single Gillmen, "Haha herrlichen." I yell in German as I see Thanos bringing it to us, a brillieant plan, as it gets close I thrust my spear with both hands and see if I make contact.

(OOC- Im stealing your battle template Thanos thanks for the time saved.)

Edit: As I thrust my spear, the tip slips off the fish mans slimey skin, as I looks at me ans hisses, Guh, thats rankl man, you need a tick tack dude." I say as it swings at me, thankfully I was able to dodge it, just slightly though anything closer and I would have gotten hurt. "Charlotte kill it, lets rake up the EXP an Col you zwei." I say as I turn to see Charlotte right behind us.

<>

[Rolled a 4]

[Gillmen takes 0 point of damage]

Gillmen: 4/5 xFloor Lvl (1)

I see two of them attacking the single Gillmen. Nur einz? Flashes through my mind. I smile violently as i see Gillmen take the damage. I draw my sword rushing forward. I tried to slash Gillmens weapon to one side with a violent smile. I roar as i prepare to strike it with my sword, holding it with both hands.

(OOC - i will steal it too ^^. However i will edit it with my weapon skill.)

With my violent laugh the sword swings through the air, and Gillmen, unable to block the strike with his weapon just stays and with suprised expression he looks on the blade. The blade hits the target and cuts off Gillmens head in a single strike. I land on the ground and take an elegant pose as the Gillmen explodes into hundreds of blue shining polygons in the air. I brush off the hair from my face, turn arround and smile innocently.

<>

Like this.

[Rolled a 10]

[Gillmen takes 3 points of damage]

[+1 points from Weapon Skill level (Lvl. 1)]

[Total damage 4]

Gillmen: 0/5 xFloor Lvl (1)

As I sigh and see the ugly fish man disappear, i fall to the ground and sit there, "I hate those things, too ugly for my taste." I say as i look at Charlotte, "Why don't bail on this, I like to see the sight a little more, and if anything attacks us on the waym then we fight." I say as I was trying to slack off and seduce Charlotte away from her duties, "What you say miss cutie, wanna go and have some fun?" I say as i see Ornstein looking at me, "Or we can can continue to fight, that works to." This time I was nervous as I didn't know what to say at this point, so I kept my mouth shut.

As Charlotte was abale to kill of the Gillmen in one hit, I was surprised, and impressed, "beeindruckende Charlotte." I say as I look at Thanos who was trying to shirk his duties, as I give him a stern look, and he goes quite, "Ich schwöre, du schlimmer als meine kleine Schwester." I say to him as I turn to Charlotte, and smile "Es ist nicht so einfach, weg von meinem Training zu bekommen." I say again in German, as I look around and see nothing, I sigh as i turn, "Change in plan, were going else were to hunt. this way." I say as I trun and start to walk into the deeper part of the floor, as we come across a valley with several hunting areas, many of which had monsters in them.

I see one with 2 boars and another with 3 wolves. I walk towards the boars and I pull out my Cross Spear and charge at it, hoping to land a decent hit.

Edit: As I bullrush the first Boar, my spear lodges itself into the tough thick pig hide, I dig it in deeper and pull it out, as I hit it again and thie time use all my force to knock it down, with the boar now pinned. I turned to Charlotte, "I got this pinned, kill it , Thanos take care of his friend, we'll come and help as soon as were done here." I say as I hear the boar sqweeling and trying to get away, as I chuckle. "Khakhakha, net, net, net, ty ostayesh'sya na meste." I say in Russian, although my accent sounded bad with it, but I still was able to say something in the language I first used.

<>

[Rolled a 9] Critical

[boar takes 2 point of damage]

Boar 1: 1/3 xFloor Lvl (1)

Boar 2: 3/3 xFloor Lvl (1)

"No problem with that." I tell tu them as i bow after killing the fishman. "Oh we could..." I start after a while but we just run into another fight. I draw my sword and run towards the boars prepared to strike, as i slice the boar apart with my sword. Swing your sword... And keep fighting. I hear the sound inside of my head, as the boar explodes into small blue shining polygons. I turn arround with my sword readied to fight the other boar.

<>

[Rolled a 8]

[boar takes 1 point of damage]

[+1 points from Weapon Skill level (Lvl. 1)]

[Total damage 2]

Boar 1: -1/3 xFloor Lvl (1) - dead

Boar 2: 3/3 xFloor Lvl (1)

As I see the other boar, my stance changes, as the air around me feels different, I hold my Scimitar, with both hands like a Katana. As I go into a horse stance, and I dash at the Boar, I pull my blade down and go for a strike.

Edit: As my blade comes down I lodge it into the Boars neck as the Scimitar comes down ever so slightly, I pull back on it and jump back to get some distance from the boar,

(Japanese) "Like a leaf you fall,

Your meanineless

Fade into darkness

I say as I just made a Haiku in the minute, I attacked as I stand there with a different sence around me I looked at Charloette and Ornstein and I waited for them to attack.

<>

[Rolled a 7]

[boar takes 1 point of damage]

Boar 1: 0/3 (Dead)

Boar 2: 2/3 xFloor Lvl (1)

AS I turn and hear Thanos speaking in Japanese again I sigh as then turn and dashed at the Boar he just attacked. My Spear ready to kill it as I thrust at a powerful force, my red hair dancing in the breeze, as I had a grin on my face.

Edit: As my spear come down, I pierce the Boars skull, my Cross Spear lodged in its head, as I push down and and do a over the top flip in my spear and use my weapon as a catipult and lift the boar up asI land behind it. With the boar on the end of my weapon, I spin and toss the boar into the air as I jump and slam my spear into it's chest and we land I stand up and looked at them both. "Lets keep moving now." I say as i then sheathe my Cross Spear and begin walking again.

(Juat like D&D, roll a D20, you can do all kinds of crazy crap, here in SAO, roll a D10, same concept.)

<>

[Rolled a 10] Hyper Critical

[boar takes 3 point of damage]

Boar 1: 0/3 (Dead)

Boar 2: -1/3 (Dead)

I smile when i see the last boar die. I sheate my sword and say. "Do you see the ruin up there? Let's go there." I start walking up the hill to the ruin of old, europan style castle. As we wolk up there i draw my sword again, looking arround in the ruins. I don't like this. It's too quiet there. I brush off the hair in my face with my second hand as i look arround for any suspicious things.

(Japanese) "I to don't like this silence." "Stay on you toes." (English) "Stein do you sence anything?" I say to him as I activated my <> skill, as I try to sence if anything is hidden, as I sence onthing outside. I turn to Charlotte, and Stein, "Careful there's something inside." I say as I draw my Scimitar again and ready for anything to happen.

As I listen as well, I hear nothing, but I just pull out my Cross Spear just to be sure, as I hear Thanos use a abbriviated version of my name, I growl as I didn't like that. BUt I just let it go and point my weapon at the door, asI saw something move inside. "Be prepared, theres something in there." I say as i then run up to the door and kick it in as I swing my Cross Spear at anything I could see, as there was nothign in the room. I turn and look, "Okay were good, come on in you two." I say as I place my spear behind my right shoulder and hold my spear in a manner of readiness.

I take a look around nad knew we had to stay together, "Stick close to me now, do not take you eyes off me or ahead of you, I don't need to be booking dust to find you Thanos." "Charlotte same goes for you, we all need to stick together." I say with a stern look and voice tone, as I had a sence of dredd here.