[PP-F1] A Slayer and a Demon (Me & Charlotte)

Charlotte spots some signs on the walls and starts to curiously run here and there, mumbling things like. "Interesting! Wunderbar! Interessant! Anziehend!" And searching every milimeter of the ruin. After a small while, before the others even can stop her she said. "Oh, look there. An old inscription and something like a button." She winks with her red eyes. "What does it do?" She sais, and then... *click*... And the few stone blocks on which is Charlotte standing dissappear.

"Verdammt!" She shouts from the place she fell inside. As she gets back on her feet. Shee looks arround and realises, that she is in some kind of underground dungeon or something. Stone block walls with torches burning with blue fire and everywhere there are theese strange inscriptions. "Oh! This is interesting!" She shouts. "The inscriptions there are in old latin sometimes! And this looks like hebrew, and old norse!" She takes her sword in one hand, and one of the torches in second hand inspecting the inscriptions.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As well fall down a passage way, that Charlotte so happened to press a button to open. I get up and see a dark passageway with torches and written words, as I looked at them i took my finger across them, (Latin) "He who... enters... here... shall... face a... challenge.. for... escape is... nie." I say as I look up, "Great were stuck here, until we beat some challenge here." I say as i knew how to read Latin, but barely speak it. As I pick up my Scimitar and walk down the hallway and see s faint light, "Carefull guys, theres a light ahead and a faint breeze to." I say as I ready myself for anything to come at us.

As Charlotte clicks some button, I knew this would be bad, as I pull out my spear and hold it horizontal to my body and as he fall, my spear was digging into the wall. As I fell the spear slipping, I see that were about 10 feet off the ground, as I land, I look down and see both of them on there faces, "Nice, very good work you two." "I just wished there was a sigh that said trap door below you." I say in a sarcastic tone of voice, as I hold my hand and help them up, as I hear Thanos speak what I could hear was Latin, but it was sort of slurred and distorted. I could tell he couldn't speak it too well, I sigh as I pick my Cross Spear up and place it behind me again.

As we walk down the hallway and I see the light and the breeze, I sigh as I walk straight ahead, and I see a small room. It was a small library, as there was a door and many tossed over bookselves, as well as a desk with a turned chair. I walk to the chair and see nothing sitting there, as I turn I see both Thanos and Charlotte walking in. "Don't touch anything now." I say as I look around and poke many of the books with my spear and move the books around, as i find nothing,

This was bad, we needed to find away out, "Is this the challenge you spoke of Thanos?" I said as I looked at the door, and I tried to open it and it was locked, I sigh and try to kick it in, but I was unable to. I look around again and look at the desk and walk to it, as I open the drawers and find the key in there, "Found the key, that wasn't soo hard, lets get going you zwei." I say as I walk to the door and slip the key in it, as it unlocked to door, as I open it, all I find is a brick wall there, "Gahh it's a trap!!" I say as I turn around and hear clanking bones, as I spin I see walking bones.

"Skeletons, knock them off ther feet." I say as I go after the first Skeleton and thrust my spear at it. My red hair dancing in my face, and my dark brown eye were now focused on the monters ahead of me.

Edit: As I see the first Skeleton jump back and block my spear with its sheild, I grunt as I look at the others, "These things are level 1, there no threat at all look only 5 hp." I say as i smiled and prepared for anything to happen, "One for each of us, lets smash some bones you zwei." I say as I say the next Skeleton charge at Charlotte.

Thanos: 7/7

Charlotte: 15/15

Ornstein: 13/13 (I leveled up from the boar kill)

<>

[Rolled a 4] Miss

[skeleton 1 takes 0 point of damage]

[1] Epic Fail: Miss and all actions fail.

[2-5] Miss: Enemy takes no damage

[6-8] Successful hit: Enemy takes one point of damage

[9] Critical: Enemy takes two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Enemy takes three points of damage

<> (xFloor Lvl. 1 all HP 5)

Skeleton 1: 5/5

Skeleton 2: 5/5

Skeleton 3: 5/5

"Couldn't you two verdammnt wait for me to translate those gottverdammnt inscriptions?" I shout when they leave and get attacked by skeletons. "Could you please wait next time we run into something like this?" As walk calmly to them with torch in one hand and my sword in the second. I block the strike of a skeleton which is trying to hit me as i open my HUD with my other hand and start reading from a screenshot.

"Erm erm... So...

Pater noster, qui es in cælis,

sanctificétur nomen tuum;

advéniat regnum tuum;

fiat volúntas tua, sicut in cælo

et in terra.

This is the beginning of normal christian prayer. After then it seems like they are speaking about live of creatin someone... It seems like it was a knight or something like that. He devoted his life to god and to serve... blah...blah... Oh gott! Such nonsense." I block another strike and try to strike back, while ignoring the skeleton completely. "Oh... there is the part about the challange. He who shall enter my forgotten tomb, where i dream in my eternal slumber. He will undergo the challange, which shall decide if he is worthy of... Well this part is unreadable... Oh and there is... Until then he shall not escape. It looks like we are stuck there until we will find this... What the... Lord Graufaust... Well... i think we should head to a place which would look like an altar or a gravestone..."

I close then my HUD, and smile at them as i brush my hair from my face. "So... How was my translation?"

Ornstein: 13/13

<>

[Rolled a 4]

[Missed the skeleton]

[+1 points from Weapon Skill level (Lvl. 1)]

[Total damage 0]

<> (xFloor Lvl. 1 all HP 6)

When I heard the name Graufaust my ears perk up, "Lord Graufaust, he was a Knight of old he was suppose to be a wielder of a Cross Spear like you Stein." "Something about "My Spear reigns true for it pierced the heavens and protect the innocent." I say as I see the skeleton in front of me, "Gaaah your UGLY DIE!!!" I yell as I jump at the skeleton with my Scimitar and bring it down onto the Skeletons head.

Edit: As it jumps back from me, it having a scimitar like mine, "No thats my weapon type not yours." I said in a bratty tone of voice as I cahnce after it, it turning nad running from me,as I chance it around the room. "Hooolld still, all I want is to kill you." I yet again say in a bratty tone of voice.

<>

[Rolled a 5] Miss

[skeleton 3 takes 0 point of damage]

As I turn and face palm myself, as THanos was soo childish, "Thanos, pay attention." I say as i the ncharge at the Skeleton in front of me, my Cross Spear coming through the air, and heading towards the Skeleton. My eyes having a stern look as I close in on the target in front of me, this thing had a sheild and a longsword, but it was weak.

Edit: As I thrust my spear in front of me, I land a hit, as the Skeleton went flying backward and into the thrid one Thanos was chasing, "Now take that you beast." I say as the other Skeleton turns to me, and starts pounding it's sheild, using its mace as a emmiter for the sound.

I got on my game face as the other two start to pound their sheilds, well the one with the Scimiatar was pounding the gorund with its foot. "Prepare you two I don't like this." I say as I hear moving in the back, as I look at the once bricked wall the door appeared and I saw a light coming from it. As I heard a faint sound of clanking bones coming from it. "I hear more walking bones you guys lets kill these and go after those ones." I say as I give a grin as the other three Skeletons charge at us.

<>

[Rolled a 7] Miss

[skeleton 1 takes 1 point of damage]

[+2 from weapon skill level: One-handed Assualt Spear Lvl. 2]

[Total Damage: 3]

Skeleton 1: 2/5

"Fooling arround isn't that bad..." I say as i return to my usual calm self, as i block another strike from the skeleton with my sword, slashing its spear to side. "It still could be worse... And i think we will meet there much more of these... And maybe a boss too..." I slash off skeletons head, as the rest of its body falls to the ground. The bones fell to the ground, turning into standart small blue polygons. "I think we will meet Lord Graufaust today... So i'm expecting... Big skeleton in plate armor with a spear." I shrug my shoulders as i rush to fight with another enemy.

<>

[Rolled a 10]

[striked the skeleton for three points.]

[+2 points from Weapon Skill level (Lvl. 1)]

[Total damage 5]

Skeleton 2: dead

As I see a Skeleton come and fly into the one I was about to attack ,I look to see Stein was the one who did it, "Hey that was mine, meanie." I say as I was in a bratty mood, as I turned, I hear them start pounding the ground I start to back away, as i see the second Skeleton die, I feel a relief come over me, as I focus on the third Skeleton, and I charge at it.

Edit: As my Scimitar misses the Skeleton, I frown as it turns to me and kicks me back, as I skid back, it was going after Stein, "Stein look out!!" I yell as I dash at the Skeleton and puch it away as I stand next to Stein, "I got you back man, I won't anything happen to you." I say as I prepare for the attack to come.

<>

[Rolled a 5] Miss

[skeleton 3 takes ??? point of damage]

As I see the third Skeleton kick Thanos back, and him calling to me, I turn and see it comin at me, as I was bringing my spear around, as I was going to hit it. But Thanos pushed it away and was next to me, "Thanks Kind, now my turn." i say as I pull my Cross Spear up and charge at the Skeleton that was in front of me.

Edit: As I rushed at it, I see it get up and slash it's Scimitar into my chest as I feel noting but tingleness and a numb feeling. "Yeah like that hurts, now you will die today you little, Stich." As I stand my ground and stare down the Skeleton.

Ornstein: 12/13

<>

[Rolled a 2] Miss

[skeleton 3 takes 0 point of damage]

Skeleton 3: 5/5 ()

I rush to Thanos with my blade in the right hind. "Hold on!" I shout as i try to block skeletons strike on Thanos. I manage to do so. Then i slash oponents weapon to one side after which i try to attack him. I manage to break few ribs and slash of the hand with shield. After then i strike him again, but skeleton makes few steps back. "Thanos! Are you okay?" I shout.

[Rolled a 8]

[striked the skeleton for one points.]

[+2 points from Weapon Skill level (Lvl. 2)]

[Total damage 3]

Skeleton 3: 2/5

I look at the Skeleton that rushed at Stein, as I close into it's striking range I hold my blade next to my and I readied for an attack, as I see it turn around. My eyes locked onto a opening that the monster gave, I aimed at that location, the spinnal cord was wide open.

Edit: As I dash to my side, I use the bookselves as a counter weight and jump on those, as I then kick off and hold my blade away from my body and slice the Skeletons spin on two, as I see it fall apart and disappear in a million blue triangle pixels. I smile as I look at the last remaining mosnter, "Die you shall today, for your life is nie." I say as I go into a horse stance and prepare for an attck to come at me.

<>

[Rolled a 10] Hyper critical

[skeleton 3 takes 3 point of damage]

Skeleton 2: 0/5 (Dead)

Skeleton 3: -1/5 (Dead)

As I see the other Skeleton burst into pixels, I grin as my eyes went brighter, a lighter brown, almost a red color, as i hold my Cross Spear up and I charge at the last Skeleton, my red hair flying in my face, as I had a huge grin on it.

Edit: As I thrust me Cross Spear i see the Skeleton come in contact with the metal head, as I pierced its skull and threw it away, the monster disappearing as I sigh in relieve, the whole situation was dreadful, as I look I hear no more clannking ahead of us, as I look at my team I go into a defensive stance as I follow them into the doorway.

<>

[Rolled a 8]

[skeleton 1 takes 1 point of damage]

[+2 from weapon skill level: One-handed Assualt Spear Lvl. 2]

[Total Damage: 3]

Skeleton 1: -1/5 (Dead)

Skeleton 2: 0/5 (Dead)

Skeleton 3: -1/5 (Dead)

"Huh... That was a nice fight." I said. However lets go on... "That archway looks like it leads into another room." I said when going to the archway and through. Strange inscriptions in language nobody knows, writen with letters which we have never seen before. Finally i get into the next room. It seems like a first room of a crypt. Six graves are there with europan, german like names. *rustle* *rumble* We hear some sounds. Three graves opened and six skeletal soldiers appeared before us, alongside with three normal skeletons from the other three graves. I draw my sword. "There are more of them. It seems we are getting closer." I say while checking our enemies.

Party:

Charlotte 15/15

Ornstein 15/15

Thanos 9/9

Skeletal soldier 1: 8/8

Skeletal soldier 2: 8/8

Skeletal soldier 3: 8/8