[ PP FL2] New day! New faces?! ( Cia)

It was around noon when he decided it was time to eat. Kiluia was sitting in shade when he pulled out his home made wooden bento box filled with goodies. Most of them were similar in shape of what a normal bento box looked like except he had been developing flavors together.

He leaned against the rock and prepared to eat today. It was a long trip to go see a flower but in the end it would be worth it if he could get it. He didn't expect to see anyone out here this far out off the beaten path.

Cia gripped her rapier tightly and shivered after killing a weak level one boar. She had been so scared of everything for some reason... she felt weak and helpless as if she'd pass on like many of those unfortunate souls. Through those crystalline eyes of hers she'd see players dying, and she never saved them. Why? She... lacked the guts. Cia never knew how to do anything. This was the main reason why she hated herself. No, she did not need any pity anyways. In the distance she sighed when she had spotted a nearby player, quickly squeezing her eyes shut and shaking her head abruptly, stepping out again quietly walking towards him. "H-Hello... S-Sorry to intrude you at such a moment sir. What are the best things to fight around here? A-Again so sorry..." Cia muttered before sighing anxiously.

Seriously ? If it wasn't Yumi, it was someone else. But he quickly acknowledged the girl and her lack of endeavor to fight. He blinked a few times and held up a part of his bento box to her." I feel bad if I eat in front of someone...." He spoke softly." Eat this and I'll tell you." He looked at her and then looked around hoping that nothing crazy was chasing this girl." Wolves... normally. Around here that's what you should be facing." He remembered his encounter with them. They did prove difficult at a lower level." You also should have back up..."

Cia backed up lightly and hesitated as she shook her head. "B-But... Alright then. Thank you for your kindness sir," she'd smile lightly before gently accepting the bento box he had handed her. Feeling uncomfortable about eating around another person, the white haired girl would practically shove her face into the box and eat as quickly as she could. Honestly- she hadn't had a bite in days. Maybe sometime she'd find an tree that bared some fruits. Anything edible was enough for her. Her ears were hearing every single word he had said closely. "Wolves? I thought it was s-scary boars. And really? It's a shame that I have not established any friendships. I even let my sister die. How can I even make friends if I only lose them? Really," she laughed humorlessly before finishing up her bento and nodding in appreciation. "Did you happen to make this dish? I must say you have quite the skills," the teen would compliment.

Her words drilled into him like a knife hearing the words of her dead sister. People died everyday in the real world and in this game. This poor soul experienced that hardship by the loss of her sister. He cleared his throat and nodded since no words came to him. His eyes vanished behind his glasses and platinum hair. She seemed a bit lost and he didn't feel comfortable leaving her side at the moment." Yea.. I made that. " He smiled a bit.

He simply watched her eat and took a bite of his own. He chewed quietly and swallowed before continuing. " Did you want to accompany me? I'm looking for a flower...and there's bound to be a few monsters in the way."

"I... I will accompany you with this quest. I will need someone to help me with the basics. After all, how does the weak get stronger?" Cia nodded while stretching slightly and sighing in satisfaction from the meal she had just consumed. "But why exactly must you find a flower? Is it an antidote or an alchemy ingredient?" she'd curiously inquire. Perhaps today she'd learn to get stronger from a more advanced player... one day she would never fear anything. One day she'd stand tall and crush all the small level one mobs under her feet. She would carry on her deceased sisters will. Kya wanted that... she longed to make it out with her twin. But now that she was gone, Cia would fulfill her wish. But how would she face her parents? What would she do then? Her mind was engulfed with thoughts that she couldn't take out.

He scrolled through his menu and equipped his gear piece by piece. When he stood up, his clothing was replaced by what seemed to be a dark void thanks to his vest." Nothing like that. I heard it was rare..and wanted to get it to place in front of a few graves." He was thinking of the people who just simply vanished without a trace. Of course he would pick an extra one for Cia's sister.

He picked up the empty bento box and placed it in his inventory. " We can fight and train. Okay ? " He offered a soft smile and hand to her to help her up.

Her face turned more serious when he had mentioned the ones who had passed on, their lives taken away by a silly game. Why would people do this? They... never knew. A small smile formed on Cia's face as she had heard this. "A-Alright. I don't know how you show can such kindness however," she muttered before taking his hand to help herself up to her feet. She didn't want to think so the death... she wanted to run away from reality. "Silly Marike! Facing your fears is something you have to do! You know?" her sibling used to say. The white haired girl bit her lip and attempted to blink back tears that threatened to flow down her cheeks. Strong people didn't cry! That was right!

His eyes softened at her expression. He simply helped her up and spoke a bit" I once told someone what I did.. and I loathed my life because of it.. In my true nature... I don't want to hurt anyone. I want to help as much as I can. " He hoped his words would reach her and stop tears." We all have things we hide... sometimes it's better to get them out in the open. Trust me.. you'll feel better. " He started walking north and turned around walking backwards." You don't have to tell me. Just someone you trust."

"I see... maybe that is so. You're really nice," Cia nodded as she wiped some of her tears away and now forming a brighter smile unlike how she was very serious and dull before. "I-I'm... excited about getting stronger. And I'll make it out of this place! I swear it too," the teen nodded in determination before looking around back and forth. All along the "Brave Song" had been playing over and over again in her head. It was funny how much she could relate to that melancholic arrangement.

[OOC]

[ it's okay. I'll forgive ya this time lol]

His gaze brightened at her new attitude. " Good. I'll be right beside you. " He grinned and started walking again front ways. His azure eyes stared at the distance. There were a few monsters prowling but nothing he really cared about. It was the flower that mattered to him. He wanted to mourn those who were lost and finally put them to peace.

He also thought about her....He hadn't seen her for so long, he had begun to worry. Maybe..He should take that quest for the Hoya pendant and get it for her. No. That was too forward." Don't worry.. I won't let them near you."

Cia slowly nodded before jumping lightly from all the monsters and foes she had spotted. "O-Okiee... but I'll fight the monsters if they want to mess with us! G-Got it..." she stuttered before grabbing her almost bleached white hair and stroking it gently, trying to convince herself that she would be safe from those monsters... such dreaded beings they were. In the meanwhile she'd look all over the area curiously and cautiously.

It wasn't long til they closed in on the Grove that hid these beautiful lavender flowered. Each flower had bloomed gracefully into a sea of lavender with yellow sections on every petal. His concerns were the monsters that guarded this archaic grove.

"Beautiful..." He grinned as he smelled the sweet aroma. He picked one up and handed her that flower. " Let's pick.." His voice trailed off as he looked a few flowers moving. Were his eyes playing tricks on him." The hell?"

She gulped lightly before her eyes narrowed cautiously. "A moving f-flower?! That's not right..." Cia then pointed her blade at one flower and poked it, backing up slightly when it made a noise. "It has to be a creature! O-Or just something I've never ever seen before?" she laughed nervously before frowning at the plant. Strange... VERY STRANGE INDEED.

It was indeed a creature. A plant mandragoria. It was a plant that had a small body and a flower on its head. In short, many people called them mandies. They weren't ferocious but they were quick to punch if provoked. Kiluia stood there and grinned as he looked at the cute thing." Hey buddy..." he bent over." Can we pick some of these flowers?" He pointed to the rest of the field. The mandy just danced and spun around in circles. At least it didn't hit him." I'll take that as a yes..."

"I can not process what I just saw at the moment!" Cia sarcastically exclaimed as she scratched her head and stepped over the flower creatures, trying not to step on one and break havoc everywhere. She got closer to the REAL flowers and looked at them closely. "Better not be ballerina flowers too!" and slowly she poked one before quickly pulling her arm away.

He laughed a bit at Cia's reaction and started picking flowers that didn't move." Listen..just look at the base. If it had a white base, don't pluck it. If it doesn't , go ahead and take it." He started going his own route for the flowers." Pick a pretty one for your sister okay?" He spoke as he had already collected a dozen of them. Each flower represented a lost soul he had managed to come by. He would have to come back here for more." After this, we'll go hunting."

Cia nodded lightly before her eyes turned full again when he had mentioned her younger sister. "A-alright... She likes the color pink. She always has," the now quiet teen would nod while searching for a flower of the calm shades of pink. Plucking it, she nodded while staring at it closely as if she had been spaced out. "Pretty... She'll like it."

She was a hard she'll to cracked as he stared at her. She was.. innocent. That's what that was. Cia didn't have an ounce of badness in her. He frowned a bit as he was a sinner. He had a bad past and didn't want to influence her. But she seemed lost and stuck." That's a good one. Pretty." He opened his inventory and put it away. He spoke to her." You okay?" He asked her softly.

She nodded slowly before looking at him with her melancholic expression. "I'm alright. I-It's just that... the flower is pretty. Where to go next? Or are there more flowers to pick...?" she'd ask before forcing a light smile on her face, hopefully trying to lift her spirits as well. Cia looked at the pink flower that was in her hands one last time, now placing it into her inventories list, where it would be safe.