[PP][F#1] Secret Medicine of the Forest... (Primrose)

Demitry walked to the northwest exit as he examined the guards once more, he couldn't believe the detail added to their armor. Npc's seemed to be friendly throughout the city like every other MMO he'd played in the past. The first floors starting city was massive, and he was almost sure Aincrad had much more to offer. The idea of being stuck in a world so massive almost made him scared, not enough to refuse a challenge that taunted him from afar. The quest board seemed to be only a few meters from the exit, a forest overtaking his visibility in the distance. Demitry''s brow rose as he watched certain other players gather around and make way for their progress in a know very dangerous reality.

Demitry looked down again at his attire, the dark purple outlining of his normal cloth chest-piece seemed to make him grin. His waist held a cloth-buckled belt and his boots a leathery brown. It was the typical lvl 1 gear with little to be happy about. He soaked it all in, he even listened in on others conversations. people were dying for the past two days since he entered the game and something needed to be done. Demitry clenched his pearly whites with a fierce cowl at the thought of being stuck in such a ruthless, mysterious world. a world he'd now have to get used to and fight through to survive. He reached the crowd huddling around the quest board as Demitry snatched a piece of paper from the bulletin board.

"Quest: Secret Medicine of the Forest?" Demitry continued to read the details, he lightly smiled as he faced the exit to the city. "A new sword? Heh, count me in." Demitry looked around as he thought about another option, forming a party ould increase his chance of completion and better yet might make a friend, or foe depending on his choice-less sarcasm and blunt outbursts. He scanned for a potential prospect....

But who?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let out a long breath, relieving the stress from the guild. I had been training on my own last night and attempted to take on way too many monsters at once. It took me a awhile but I finally had beaten the monsters with only losing half my health. As the White Knight of Artorias' guild I knew I had to become even more stronger, so I pushed myself out of bed and hit the from of the in with a loud thump. It didn't hurt of course because this was a game and you felt no pain, plus it was in a safe zone. I put my arms square to my shoulders and rose into a push up position and got up. I yawned and changed into my usual attire. White cloak, red pleated skirt, black long sleeve shirt and black tights. I was also wearing my stark white boots that I bought with Rolland. I walked outside into the rusty town. The people had gotten restless and began to take up all of the quests so I had to get there before everyone took them all. When the message board was in my line of sight I gasped to see that almost no papers were left. I frowned and looked at the remaining ones. Travel..guild..Medicine? I tore off the last copy of the quest and read it through, it seemed interesting and an easy task. The reward was a new blade, sweet. I folded the paper and placed it in my pocket.

Demitry couldn't think about his potential helper too much, otherwise he'd be standing there all day, itching his head waiting to be acknowledged. He stop searching and lightly sighed, his purple eyes careened toward the forest just beyond the large archway, scriptures written within the woodwork. He took a glance once more at the paper and slipped it into his front chest pocket.

How hard could it be? I mean the training dummies don't move but at least i got a taste of what combat feels like to swing a sword. Zofia, i will find you..

Demitry turned away from the crowd stepped forward and slammed his shoulder into another. A girl much shorter than him. She seemed capable and her boots were vibrant and white. Demitry wasn't one for bright vibrant materials, at least when it came to attire. His eyes glance to her face when he realized he'd been completely rude.

"Uh...sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you like that."

Demitry looked for a menu, then he saw it her name, Primrose.

I had been so preoccupied and overjoyed that I found a quest I was looking where I was going. My shoulder bumped into someone's arm. For a moment he didn't say anything, then he apologized for his action. It's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going. I said in a less excited tone. He seemed to be new, level one, and his name was Demitry? I made a crease in my forehead. He was wearing some of the starter gear which meant he didn't do many quests. I fixed my white cloak and stood there, waiting for him dismiss or say at least something.

Wind, it came like a howling gale of reassurance. It reminded him of how real the virtual world of Sword art really felt. Leaves swayed between the two of them. Demitry scanned for her level, he spotted it as his eyes widened, and his lips formed a light smile.

Level Seven! She'd be perfect for a quest like this. Hm.

"You are level seven, I can't think of anyone better in my current predicament to bring along with me on this quest." Demitry grabbed the small sheet of paper with the quest details on it and held it out for Primrose to examine. Demitry was incredibly straightforward, almost as if he hadn't given her time to respond to the question he asked seconds ago."I'm only level one you'll come right?" Impatience wasn't something that really took hold of Demitry, but if Zofia was out there he had to get things moving along as fast as possible and Primrose seemed to be the perfect person to make just that happen. He tucked his free hand into his black pants, the texture was of a thin layer of stitched cloth.

"Well?" Demitry said, his hand getting tired of holding out the informative paper...

The wind brushes against my face and hair moved out of place dramatically. My white cloak swayed in the wind. After I smoothed my hair down he bombarded me with questions and comments regarding the paper he dangled in my face. I squinted at it and recognized it, the quest I had taken. I pulled out my copy of the paper. Well considering you might get into trouble..I guess I can accompany you. I was just about to go on this quest anyways. I said then put the paper back in my cloak and crossed my arms.

Demitry wasn't aware she had the same exact paper in her pocket, she was definitely the one he needed! He retracted the paper from her face and placed it into his pocket. His head sloped downward as he felt a irritating itch, his long purple hair draping onto the front of his V-neck chest-piece. It glimmered in the sun above and the wind died down, rustling of the leaves dissipated from his keen sense of hearing.

"Really? Thanks I really appreciate the help! You don't think spiders are along the way do you?"

Demitry wasn't fond of spiders, not in the least. He didn't even know why he asked other then the sublime thoughts he held deep in his fearful head of Arachnids. Ignoring her stern pose as she crossed her arms, he held out his hand and announced himself to her as if to shake her tightly, tucked away hand.

"The name is Demitry, let's go find us some good medicine." Demitry lightly titled his head to the side a smile forming on his face, Primrose seemed like she'd tolerate him for now. His Hand laggardly held open, firm and ready awaiting the acceptance of her hand.

I looked up at Demitry, who was wanting me to shake his hand. I wouldn't be sure if the spiders come out in the woods, especially in the day time. Though they might be able to spawn and fight I don't know if this game has any spider inhabitants. That's for us to find out. I said, putting one finger up to my chin, leaving the other one to grip my waist. Before shaking his hand, I held his hand then shook it firmly.

Demitry wasn't too happy about her answer, she didn't know if spiders were going to be in the forest. That made two of them, he lightly tapped his foot as he shook her delicate hand. She had strength behind her grasp, Demitry's hands standing just as true. He wiped the smile off his face and turned away from Primrose, his lavender eyes stared off into the lush green ahead. he stepped a few feet forward, his head meandered over his right shoulder.

"Spiders or not, I'm ready." His determination showed through as his glance shifted back to what lied in front of him. The idea of dying, wasn't an option. he would prevail. He walked through the wooden archway, a panel popping up on his screen. The Hud dinged and Demitry read the location slowly, a grin of delight reaching his serious face.

"Dark Forest?"

Yes, I'm also prepared for this quest. Also, I kneel down on one knee. Also as The White Knight of the K.o.C, I make my promise not to let you die today. You are a level one which means you will die quickly if a monster attacks. I got up and smiled just a little, then walked away, hoping he'd follow, I was heading for the gate. I checked the paper again to clarify the floor the quest was on, floor one. We were already on floor one so that wasn't an issue.

The Forest was lush, it almost felt alive. Demitry looked down the dirt filled road lead into a more shaded area of the forest. He heard Primrose as she entered into the Dark Forest with him. She had promised him he wouldn't die, at least as long as she was nearby. He felt as if he was going to be completely useless, something in the back of his mind said otherwise and he lightly tapped the side of his waist. A Hilt a Sheathe appeared tied to his belt. The sword was basic, a slightly curve in the sheathe, dignifying that he wasn't a straight sword user. He looked at Primrose, her hair seemed long, longer than his even. The sound of birds fluttering out of the trees almost spooked him, he continued forward when a light growl faintly emerged. Demitry quickly jumped backwards his boots digging into the dirt beneath him, dust weaving in the air behind him.

"Already...give me a break."

The growl grew louder, the trees were too big to see where it was coming from, but from the sound of it all there was more than one, it had to be two. Demitry bit his lip and placed his right hand on his hilt. His pale white face struck by sunlight fighting it's way through the canopy above.

Are they wolves? Bears? Crap... We Just got here.. Well Let's see what i can do.

Demitry waited he took a light inhale and closed his eyes, the growls of the hidden beasts surrounded the both of them.

"Primrose to your left!" He shouted.

Demitry's eyes snapped open and he heard the bushes crackle a blurry image of what looked like a wolf sprung from the darkness within. It's fur was green and it's eyes a piercing yellow, was it a wolf? Or something else? Only one other question remained, where was the second one?

I admired his sense of knowing where the enemy was but I was already ahead of him. I pulled out my sword and tossed it in the air. It twirled fast then came down fast, I caught it and ran at the enemy. I barely flinched when it batted it's claws, making a red gash on my skin. I knew there was no pain in this game unless you died, that was the real pain. The constant fear of dying had made many Sword Art Online players go mad. I returned the favor and dug my sword deep into the fur of the wolf, making it howl in pain.

Demitry 5/5

Primrose 16/17

Wolf 1 9/10

Primrose was fast, and not only that but well skilled in the art of combat, her fluid movements almost stunned Demitry. He knew some very good warriors in other VMMORPG's but she was a natural in this time of sorrow. So many deaths, and little to show for it. Demitry was late to the party, he knew that but what he didn't know was if he was any good at using his lightly curved blade. He knew a lot about swords, he even collected them as young boy, before this world became his reality. He bit down, Demitry's teeth were clenched tight and he snapped into action. His speed, and form that came with it was strange.

His thumb stayed at his hilt until the defining moment, the moment to strike the green haired wolf. The verdant green he became so use to was now painted with the beast blood. Primrose struck true, Demitry slid to the side of the green carnivore. The sweet sound of his thumb unlatching his blade from it's sheathe played a melody, a melody of steel. The blade tore through the air as Demitry steeped into the horizantal swing, it struck the beast, or at least Demitry thought it did. The wolf snapped at him, voraciously. Demitry grinned, snapping backwards his boots slammed into the dirt below. His eyes watched the wolf's health bar intently..

Demitry 5/5

Primrose 16/17

Wolf 1 9/10

I had no time to recover from the attack I had just landed. The wolves fangs made a great attempt to rip me to shreads but I jumped back to Demitry's side and caught my breath. I took of my cloak and let it fall to the ground, I didn't want it to get ruined in this fight. I narrowed my eyes and the menacing green wolf and sprinted at it. I lifted the sword above my head and made it slice through it's head with little resistance.

Demitry 5/5

Primrose 16/17

Wolf 1 8/10

Demitry watched as the wolf tried to strike Primrose, she was simply well trained. Jumping back, Primrose darted forward again, her blade striking in a downward thrust. The blade cut through the wolf's head, a light screech escaped from the slobbering, white toothed menace. Demitry couldn't allow Primrose to do everything, in fact he wouldn't allow it.

"Kempo Shift." The dull whisper escaped his mouth, Demitry's whole entire body language changed his legs were spread. His front leg played with the dirt in front of him. His sword was held to hs side almost at his eye level, the blade pointing towards his target. He pivoted onto his back heel, rushing forward his sword stayed true, an immediate plunge forward sent his sword into the beasts side. The sharp black claws swiped at him, Demitry swayed underneath the first attempt. Then another claw came from the opposite side, with little time to react he jumped upward. his blade magically lifted above his head reading his next attack, his long hair swimming in the air. His leg might have been struck by the beast, unyielding though Demitry pushed forward...

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 16/17

Wolf 1 8/10

Be careful! I yelled at him. I could blame him for trying to help but with the health he I couldn't just "let him try" on his own. I press the tip of my boot into the soil and burst forward at the creature. I held my sword on the right side of me and with another push off the dirt with my other boot I was in front of the wolf. I must have not of thought this through enough because the wolf jumped on me right away, I wasn't expecting that. It got a good taste of my face before I used all my strength to push it off me and stand up.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 14/17

Wolf 1 8/10

Primrose forced it off of her, Demitry was still soaring through the air as his blade came crashing down for the wolf's snout. Demitry watched for any incoming claws, but nothing violently came for his head. Instead a second wolf sprung from a branch, it was larger and the spiked fur on its back looked like metal. It's teeth showed red, a victim from earlier Demitry was sure. Demitry ran over to Primrose, far more concerned about the developing situation.

Demitry found his hud, the new wolf was unique but had less health. It's eyes pierced through Demitry's and let out a loud howl. The smell of rotten meat fluttering out of it's mouth, it's metallic steel fur shifted in and out, like a blow-fish threatened at sea. Demitry read off the name, "Metallic Dire Wolf."

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 14/17

Wolf 1 8/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 6/6

After standing back up from the previous attack I clutched my sword and went right back into action I was targeting the first wolf but didn't see the other in the branch above. A slight scream escaped my lips when the metal like wolf jumped on me. It completely knocked the air out of me, leaving me almost defenseless. I looked at it with raged eyes and yelled for Demitry. A little help here! I shouted with the little breath I had.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 12/17

Wolf 1 8/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 6/6

The Metallic beast thwarted Demitry's initial reaction to attack. Instead the metallic beast pounced on top of Primrose. he looked to the other wolf that currently was slow to get up. If Demitry was going to be able to help Primrose, it would be now. He looked around for something environmentally capable of restraining the large, metal savage. Vines hung from the willow just behind the large beast. Demitry knew with enough of a push the wolf would be entangled, the only problem was how to execute such a plan with out getting hit by it's defensive spikes. Demitry scanned for a weakness as Primrose cried out for help.

It's stomach seemed easy to reach for his angle and the metal spikes weren't apparent in that area of the beasts anatomy. Demitry ran, twirling his blade in a circle and slamming back into his sheathe, his belt grew loose and in his stride slammed the sheathes end into the metallic wolf's stomach. Pushing forward Demitry forced the large monster backwards into the thorny vines. He let out a light sigh as he looked down at Primrose, Demitry towered over her waiting for the first wolf to charge. just as demitry predicted it charged on in.

"You've got to slide out from underneath me! Quick!" No matter how fierce the wolf looked Demitry stood his ground, he wouldn't allow Primrose to be hurt again.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 12/17

Wolf 1 8/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 6/6

When the wolf began to come closer I got up, and didn't run away. I stood beside Demitry and waited for the right moment to attack. I drew my blade in closer then nodded at him to cover me. I ran into the wolf with no worries this time, this time I would hit it. I heard my sword make a cut on it skin then I retreated so Demitry could get a chance to kill it also.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 12/17

Wolf 1 7/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 6/6