[PP][F#1] Secret Medicine of the Forest... (Primrose)

Primrose was excellent, her accuracy was nothing to shrug off and her speed was astounding. Demitry snapped his blade form his sheathe, like lightning the wolf had little time to direct itself from the oncoming poke. A poke that would hopefully rip the beast apart. it snarled as Demitry ran forward to collide with it just as Primrose had before. The blade cut through, reaching the snout. Demitry flipped his hilt around causing the blade to do more damage, after the blade did it's job, Demitry hopped backwards his chest-piece stain with little blood.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 12/17

Wolf 1 7/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 6/6

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demitry had successfully blocked the attack but did no damage. It was my turn to take a swing at the beast. I squinted at the surroundings, nothing very useful to help the situation. We were outnumbered not in health but in the scary factor. The spiked wolf daunted me, circling around with it's low growl. The sudden movement from it's circling caught me off gaurd, it was too quick. I had no time to dodge the attack so I took in the bite on my arm. It didn't hurt me, which to me was even scarier than actually feeling it. I kicked the under belly of it, sending it to the grass with no damage.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 7/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 6/6

The situation grew grim, he wasn't sure if the wolf in front of him was going to charge or continue to stare, saliva dripping from its jowls. It barred its teeth, the HUD made it apparent, Demitry was losing this battle. He needed to kill the little one quick, before the scarier of the two became a bigger problem. He jumped forward waiting for the wolf to react, his steel tool sliced at its nose. The another swing only to avoid an incoming paw. His true attack was now, the wolf was displaced and Demitry lunged his weapon forward. Demitry licked his lips as he slid backwards from the impact, He waited for the HUD to display the results.

"Come on."

Demitry didn't get any damage through, another loss for the two of them.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 7/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 6/6

The ferocious Metallic Wolf wasn't done, it came at Demitry jumping side to side ready to nibble on his head. The force alone, in the real world could actually crush a humans skull, the thought scared him. He careened off of his left foot jumping onto a nearby log, and jumped forward hoping to evade the wolf, by grabbing onto a vine hanging from above. The wolf went for Demitry's leg. Demitry lifted it and kicked in a downward motion. His HUD blinked, hoping for a indication for damage after the kick was dealt and not to him. He swung over to where Primrose stood and dropped down from the vine.

"Could have gone a lot worse." Demitry said, shaking his head.

The indicator taking a small chunk out of the Metallic wolf's health.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 7/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 4/6

That's it! I said out loud, thinking of the vines. I grabbed a huge chunk of vines and climbed up them without looking down. I reached the top of the vines then swung a little. There was a lot of resistance in them because of where I was placed on the vines. I climbed down a little and swung, it went a little bit easier now. I let go of the stingy vines and fell towards the spiked wolf. I stabbed right through it and jumped back.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 7/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 3/6

The regular wolf circled Demitry, before it charged toward him the Metallic Dire Wolf slammed it out of the battlefield and into the bushes. It rushed forward. Demitry needed his attack to land, if it was a critical the wolf would die. he stood perfectly still, waiting for the opportunity to present itself. The Metallic wolf went for his shoulder, missing completely Demitry poked at it's side with a fancy side step. A fencing move he learned from watching others in the plains area. He needed it to do damage.

He admired Primrose for her aerial attack and realized there was more to her than just some warrior. She even seemed more focused than anyone else he observed on the battlefield. At least from other games, he knew the fight would continue to show her true colors.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 7/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 3/6

Demitry seemed to be impressed with my movements because I caught him looking at my battle strikes before going in for another attack. I smiled just a bit then looked back at the scene in front of me. The wolves were too much for a level one player to handle alone. I decided this then calmly ran at the wolf, hoping not to be frightened. I yelled something random to direct the wolf's attention towards me then stuck my blade through it's mouth and into the stomach. I pulled it out slowly then put my back against Demitry's.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 7/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 2/6

Demitry felt a light tap at his shoulder-blades, the metallic wolf was now in front of Primrose. The regular shaded wolf stared Demitry down, he had to protect Primrose from the normal wolf. On bad move could mean bad news for both of them. He pressed up against Primrose's back only to jolt past the the bending trees and straight to the side of his target. His sword found it self ripping through the wolf's fur, he wasn't sure if it was deep enough for damage. Blood spit out at him, a fountain of red, it was a hit!

He held his breath looking over his shoulder. Primrose still standing her ground. He stepped back only for a moment, he had to keep this wolf away from Primrose. He had full faith she'd down the Metallic beast with stride.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 6/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 2/6

I internally congratulated Demitry for his hit. I smiled when the wolf lunged at me again, this time I was ready. I turned to my left and let the wolf jump past me. I watched it with fiery eyes as it flew by my face. Demitry hit it! I yelled as it was still in the air.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 6/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 2/6

Demitry had to account for the weight the wolf would apply to his blade he he tried to defend, it snarled in mid air as it came crashing down. Its furry spikes expanded as it went to bite Demitry. Demitry swung hard from the Metallic beast blind side, not only hoping to damage it but force it to not land on him. he mustered all his strength as contact was made. The counter was successful, as the wolf was also knocked to the side.

"It's badly wounded, try and kill it before it's next attack phase."

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 6/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 1/6

After Demitry hit it I immediately focused on hitting the metallic dire wolf. It spikes spread and with teeth bared I got closer to it, creeping up on it from behind. I raised my sword high over my head and busted it down fast upon the wolf's head. It disappeared into millions of pixels and died.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 6/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 0/6 DEAD

Demitry watched as the colors soared up into the lush green leaves of the forest above. A loud growl emerging from the regular wolf that was left over. Primrose had done a fine job. Demitry watched closely as the wolf went to pounce, it jumped high and above him. Demitry stepped forward and with a upward burst of strength his blade went for a stabbing counter. The wolf would either be damaged and unable to bite him, or the counter would fail and Demitry would have to depend on Primrose to siphon its life away.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 5/10

Metallic Dire Wolf 0/6 DEAD

I congratulated myself by sitting on a log to watch Demitry battle the regular wolf. I set my sword into the log and sat down. When he made a successful hit on the wolf I stood up again. You can't have all the fun! I shouted and ran forward to attack. I stopped before entering the line of sight for the wolf. I wanted Demitry to get another hit in before I jumped in.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 5/10

Demitry had struck the beast with another counter a good follow up attack would put the beast down for good, or at least damper its speed. he jumped up using another vine and slashed down at the wolf as he landed behind it. The slash was aimed for its tail as he grinned. A low growl came from the beast as Demitry stomped his foot on the ground. a defensive stance in case the wolf came after him.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 4/10

After I let Demitry get another hit in I jumped in and kept an eye out for it's paws. I quickly went to the wolf that he just kicked and stabbed my sword into it's stomach gruesomely. I pulled out my sword quick and stepped back. The wolf laid there for another moment, struggling. I would have felt bad if it weren't programmed to kill me.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 2/10

The wolf didn't have time to get up and attack as Demitry ran across the forest floor and swung with all his might at the wolf's side. he watched as his HUD lit up hoping it was dead. His eyes widened as he read the results. another miss as she jumped back and evaded a nasty claw heading for his face. He smirked and twirled his blade, today wasn't his day.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 2/10

Immdeiatly after Demitry missed another attack I leaned in again and burst forawrd at lightnight speed. My attack was a succes! I slashed a chunk of health from the wolf and striped it of it's ability to move. I kicked my foot at it and raised an eyebrow at Demitry. Unfourtunaltly my attack was missed again, we were having such bad luck right now. We were in the last few steps of taking the wolf down once and for all yet we couldn't get a good hit on it. (Choosing meh fate..editing0

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1 2/10

Immediately after Demitry missed another attack I leaned in again and burst forward at lightning speed. My attack was a success! I slashed a chunk of health from the wolf and striped it of it's ability to move. I kicked my foot at it and raised an eyebrow at Demitry. We were in the last few steps of taking the wolf down once and for all yet we couldn't get a good enough hit on it.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 1/10

Demitry watched as the wolf was struck, he knew another attack was coming and before the wolf could react Demitry slashed at its feet. His speed was truly a sight to see the sword sliced through the air demolishing the wolf. he smiled as he felt the rush of combat for the first time. They needed to end the quest as soon as possible as they made their way to the flower Demitry needed for the quest. Apparently the flower had the medicine within. He walked along the forest floor as he contemplated on what to say.

"Good fight, I enjoyed your company. We should finish this up." demitry said ashe leaned over to spot the flower he needed in the distance. "That's it! The flower." Demitry yelled excited for his find.

Demitry 4/5

Primrose 11/17

Wolf 0/10 (dead)