[PP][F#1] Secret Medicine of the Forest... (Primrose)

I put my white cloak back on and walked with him. Thanks, you too. That was a rough battle but I had fun. I saw something in the distance, it was The Little Nepent. I was sure that he didn't read the quest thoroughly, he thought we needed to get the flower. Wait Demitry! I yelled as he looked excitedly at it. It's the seed we need, we need to kill it to get that. I said, it now came alive. The arms on the Nepent whipped back and forth widely, challenging us to fight it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demitry watched as it sprung to life. The plant creature was green and bright pink. Demitry watched as the vines it had for arms began to flail. Demitry wasn't sure how to approach it as it swung at him. his dark purple eyes waiting for the moment to strike. Demitry darted forward and slipped underneath the left vine and struck its mid-section. The hit was successful as he retreated. Pointing his sword forward in-case it tried to strike him again.

Party

Beatrix Black- HP 20/20

Primrose- HP 20/20

Enemy

Little Nepent- HP 3/4

Don't hit the fruit on top! I yelled to Demitry, warning him. If you hit the fruit on top of it you'll release the gas. When that comes out were doomed so don't hit it- I yelled but was cut off by my sudden loss of gravity and air. I was too involved in warning Demitry I wasn't paying attention to the monster. The Little Nepent curled it's vines around my neck, making me lose my breath. I couldn't even call for Demitry to help me. I swatted my sword at the vines but I was unsuccessful at doing so. I was losing HP just by the constant hits of it.

Party

Demitry- HP 15/15

Primrose- HP 18/20

Enemy

Little Nepent- HP 3/4

Demitry Ran to the side of the beast after Primrose yelled out to him to not hit the fruit. He ducked under the vines swatting at him. He didn't know that Primrose was in trouble until seconds later. Turning his head over his shoulder he smirked. Rushing to Primrose, he sliced at the vines hitting her. He hoped it would stop the barrage of attacks hurting Primrose. His purple hair flowing in behind him as he used the momentum of his charge he swung true again. The vine was cut as his steel blade came down. He wasn't sure if it would snap the monster's vine arms or push him away.

Demitry watched as the blade cut through as he snatched Primrose up and jumped to safety.

"Better late than never."

Party

Demitry- HP 15/15

Primrose- HP 18/20

Enemy

Little Nepent- HP 2/4

• 2 weeks later...

I fell from the Nepent's grasp, and let Demeitry catch me before I fell to the ground. Thanks. I said to Demitry then blazed off for another hit, to take revenge and kill this thing. Somehow, the plant moved out of the way just in time before I could even scratch it.

Party

Demitry- HP 15/15

Primrose- HP 18/20

Enemy

Little Nepent- HP 2/4