*Flops in with a splash*

Well heya!

I have been active on the forums for about, two weeks now, or depending on when your reading this x amount weeks/months/years. Either way, I am glad to be here. It is actually quite cozy.

So a little about me. I am a Game Designer and Programmer. Been doing all of that since I was in High school. My current position is not that much different then my SAO character, I am a Designer/Developer/Programmer for a company called GameStart. The goal of the company is to teach kids how to be Programmers/designers by using games. Some of the classes we offer is Minecraft programming, where the kids come in and learn the basic's of programming using Minecraft and python with a mod we have built from scratch. Another class is Game Mechanics and Design, Where we sit the kids down with the Unity Game engine (working on curriculum for Unreal) and teach them about the inner workings of games and they actually create their own game in the process. At the current moment they are all creating 2D platformers.

These kids that I teach and work with are crazy smart, its insane. Tons that I can go on about with my job but I will move one from that.

More about me, I do martial arts and have been for.....way to many years. I actively work out. Currently I do a MMA style training program, I am not to much of a fan when it comes to a lot of the styles though. Either way it is fun to be active.

When it comes to roleplay, I have always been a fan of it. I started way back in the day on a few of my own forum created Roleplay's, then moving on to in-game based roleplays. All of it is great fun. I think a lot of it stems from my experience playing D & D.

Well okay, I think that is all I got for this right now, If you guys have questions or something I will answer!

• 1 month later...
Well heya!

I have been active on the forums for about, two weeks now, or depending on when your reading this x amount weeks/months/years. Either way, I am glad to be here. It is actually quite cozy.

So a little about me. I am a Game Designer and Programmer. Been doing all of that since I was in High school. My current position is not that much different then my SAO character, I am a Designer/Developer/Programmer for a company called GameStart. The goal of the company is to teach kids how to be Programmers/designers by using games. Some of the classes we offer is Minecraft programming, where the kids come in and learn the basic's of programming using Minecraft and python with a mod we have built from scratch. Another class is Game Mechanics and Design, Where we sit the kids down with the Unity Game engine (working on curriculum for Unreal) and teach them about the inner workings of games and they actually create their own game in the process. At the current moment they are all creating 2D platformers.

These kids that I teach and work with are crazy smart, its insane. Tons that I can go on about with my job but I will move one from that.

More about me, I do martial arts and have been for.....way to many years. I actively work out. Currently I do a MMA style training program, I am not to much of a fan when it comes to a lot of the styles though. Either way it is fun to be active.

When it comes to roleplay, I have always been a fan of it. I started way back in the day on a few of my own forum created Roleplay's, then moving on to in-game based roleplays. All of it is great fun. I think a lot of it stems from my experience playing D & D.

Well okay, I think that is all I got for this right now, If you guys have questions or something I will answer!

Question: do you teach how to program pokemon? :lol: Your title of the thread makes me think of you as a Magikarp! 8-)