[PP-F1] Kira Meets Echo.

Kira Hall was walking around. Thinking about how it's been a week since she said "Link Start" she missed her brother. She was petting her white custom cat tail. She sighed her cheeks heat up as she looks around and starts coughing up a little blood. She had to wash out her mouth again. Her lungs were very bad in the real life she hoped her lungs would be better here but Sadily no it wasn't even a little better. Had blood on her hands when she felt someone bump into the frail and skinny girl and she fell and started coughing up blood again but this time it didn't last long her clothing was bloody. She blushed and looked up...

"U-um I-I am sorry sir..." She was trembling because she probably looked like she killed someone.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was walking around the Town of Beginnings, and thought about how long it was since I was here. "Man, it feels like forever." I said to myself. I heard some girl coughing, but I ignored it. I suddenly bumped into someone, and it seemed like I killed her. The crowd just scattered. "H-Hey. Are you okay?" I said, as I panic. I picked the girl up, and ran to the nearest Inn. Her health bar is still full, but something was wrong. I made it inside the Inn, and ran up to my room and placed her on my bed. I sat beside her, and placed a wet towel over her forehead.

I washed all the blood on her hand, and materialize some clothes I was able to obtain. I dropped them off, and looked away. "Put those on." I said looking out the window.

The boy reminded her of her brother and she does what he says and puts on the clothes the nice boy gave her. "T-Thank you" her voice sounded very bad.

"May I wash my hands in your bathroom?" The girl asks shyly instead of waiting for a answer she walks to the sink and washes her bloody hands and then drinks some of the water out of her hands and sighed. She sighed and came back with her hands and face clean and smiles.

"I'm sorry sir I'm Kira Hall... I have lung problems. I cough up blood a lot I'm surprised I still alive." She admitted blushing her cheeks were pink and she feels her head and gasps. She was burning up. She feel down a little weak from coughing up blood.

"S-sorry" she looked at the boy with tearful eyes. "Thank you for caring." She said a little sadily.

"Kira.. Your body should have perfected giving you a better health." I looked at her confusingly. I shook my head, and went over to Kira and pulled out [Medicine]. "This could work." I said, handing it over to Kira. Kira.. You're in the worst condition. I hope these work. I thought, hoping she would be okay. "My name is Echo." I said greeting with a worried tone.

She took the medicine. Her lungs felt a little better. "It will probably work for a while. Now that your with me maybe a familiar could help heal me if you happy take me to tame one of the monsters I will be so happy. Please?" She looks at the boy begging him. "Pleaaaaasssseeeee???" She whines a little. Her eyes sparkled. She looking into his eyes and kind of got lost in his eyes then breaks eye contact.

I smiled at her, and pat her head. "A familiar? I think you might level up a bit more. I don't think you're a high enough level to get one just yet." I said smiling at her. I carried her to bed, and tucked her in. "How about you go to bed? Rest up, and we'll go train. How's that sounds, Kira?" I said, as I sit besides her. I smiled at her, and placed my forehead against her. "Hm. No fever. Just like I said. Perfect condition." I removed myself, and walked towards the door. "Rest up. Okay?" I said to her.

She nods and falls asleep then dreams about my brother. "kira!" The younger boy yells and jumps on top of me. "Hello Kyle" I reply as I pick up the 14 year old and twirls him around in my arms. He starts laughing. And then a time skip happen to a year later. "Sister sister please don't die like our parents I'm begging you. He cries I pat him on the head. "I'm sorry Kyle for being sic-" I start coughing up blood and then the doctors come in... "You only have a month to live"... I woke up crying and curling up to the bed I was sweating bad.

I walked into the room to check up on Kira. I see her crying, all curled up. "K-Kira! Kira wake up!" I said wiping her face with a towel. I sat down besides her, and watched her over the night. "What's wrong with you, Kira?" I tucked her back in, and sat back besides her. I leaned on the chair, and watched the skies. "Kayaba.. Do you see what you're doing?" I said, as I clenched my fists. I looked at Kira, and wipe her face again. "I'll get you out of this game. I think you'll be happier there." I said, as I gave her a weak smile.

"I-I want to meet up with you in the real world if we get out of here." She admits. "It will probably be my last wish. I'm to die in a month." She admitted crying. "I think I'm ready to train. What level are we going to?" She asks happily. She pets the custom cat tail and ear set. Her red/pink hair was down to her bust. She starts playing with her hair a little nervous.

"D-Dead? Kira.." I said, with a weak tone. "You won't die. You understand me. You'll make it alive, and we can meet each other!" I said to her. The thought of someone just leaving me, was unthinkable. I couldn't let this happen, but we can't leave this game. There is no way we could. Kayaba.. You better keep her alive! I thought to myself clenching my fists. Last wishes? No. It'll be a dream, and I'll make it a reality. I thought, as I looked at her.

I wipe the tears off of Kira. "We're going to get you to level three, and go get that familiar for you." I said with a kind tone. I pat Kira's hair, and quickly equipped into my Wintercloak, with Eterna strapped to my waist. "We'll go fight some Frenzy Boars, and Dire Wolves to get you to level three or higher." I said, as I walk out the door. "I'll meet you in front of the Inn." I said to her walking out the door.

I grabbed Kira's hand, and ran towards the field of Dire Wolves, and Frenzy Boars. "Let's do this." I said, as I take her deeper within the fields. There was two dire wolves, and one frenzy boar waiting for us. "I'll start first! Be careful Kira." I said, as I focused on the monsters. One of the Dire Wolves found its attention towards me, and charged at me. I lifted up Eterna and struck it down on the Frenzy Boar. Twenty-five percent of its health dropped, and I leaped back towards Kira. "You're turn, Kira!" I said, as I lean against Eterna.

PARTY

Echo - 21/21

Kira - 5/5

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 3/5

Dire Wolf - 5/5

Dire Wolf - 5/5

I see the dire wolf charge at you like I wasn't there. I hesitate but then take scimitar off my back and attack it at full speed. My blade hits the dire wolf. I miss and got his attraction and blocked his attack. "At least I dodged it." I sighed

PARTY

Echo - 21/21

Kira - 5/5

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 3/5

Dire Wolf - 5/5

Dire Wolf - 5/5

Kira was able to block the attack from the Dire Wolf. I picked up Eterna, and focused on the Dire Wolf. It started to growl at me, and I closed my eyes, and got ready for it to attack me. Nothing to fear. Just a weak Dire Wolf. I thought to myself, and the Dire Wolf attempted to take a bite out of me. I kneed it in the stomach, and slash across its stomach. Sending it back to its group. My attack almost ended the life of the Dire Wolf, but it lived. "I was close.." I said, as I stab Eterna down.

PARTY

Echo - 21/21

Kira - 5/5

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar - 3/5

Dire Wolf - 1/5

Dire Wolf - 5/5

I smiled at Kira, as she killed her first monster. The million of polygons showered her, as they fade I focused my attention towards the Dire Wolf. It started to growl, and charged at me. It attempted to bite me, but I kicked it towards the ground. I slashed at it before kicking it back to its group. "This is pretty easy." I said to Kira, as I leaned against Eterna again. We can take this two out in no time. I smiled, as I await for Kira to attack.

PARTY

Echo - 21/21

Kira - 5/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - 1/5

Dire Wolf -3/5

Kris looks at the dire wolf and raises up her sword, "this will be a easy kill." She smirks trying not to let her soft heart get in the way. She attacks it and kills it and then sighs and smiles at Echo.

"I'm normally a weak hearted person but with you I can kill with out my heart getting in the way." She admits shyly.

PARTY

Echo - 21/21

Kira - 5/5

ENEMY

Dire Wolf - dead

Dire Wolf -3/5

"These monsters are nothing but system codes." I said, as I pull Eterna to my waist. "If I had to kill a boar, or a wolf in real life, I'd probably puke." I said to Kira. The Dire Wolf growled at me, and charged at me. The Dire Wolf attempted to take a bite out of me, put I put my hand on its head and lifted off. I slashed its back almost ending its life. "Nothing but codes.." I said sliding on the fields.

PARTY

Echo [21/21 HP]

Kira [5/5 HP]

ENEMY

Dire Wolf [1/5 HP]

The polygons showered Kira, once more as I take a seat on the fields. "You did great Kira. Look at you. You're already level three." I said, as I smiled at her. She's getting stronger, as we progress. Now all we to do is get her a familiar. I thought to myself, as I tapped my chin. I looked at Kira, "So what's next? Some more training?" I ask Kira, with a kind tone.