[PP-F1] Kira Meets Echo.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed at the fact that Kira was afraid of bugs, and took out placed Eterna on my shoulder. The Frenzy Boar noticed us, and charged at me. I charged at the Frenzy Boar, as I drag Eterna on the floor. I leaped into the air, and spun down at the Frenzy Boar, shattering it into a million of polygons. "Now that was a one hit kill." I said, as I smile at Kira. I dashed back to her, and waited for her to strike.

Party:

Echo [21/21 HP]

Kira [9/9 HP]

Enemy:

Frenzy Boar DEAD

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Bug [5/5 HP]

She gulped as the bug came at her she hides behind Echo then sighs and Slashs at the bug. "Oh Yuck I hate bugs with a passion." She jumps straight above the bug and drags the blade on top of the yucky bug. "Please kill it." she mumbles. She attacks it's and almost kills it.

Party:

Echo [21/21 HP]

Kira [9/9 HP]

Enemy:

Frenzy Boar [3(or 4)/5 HP]

Bug [5/5 HP]

I continued to laugh as Kira freaks out about the bug. I watched as the Bug flew around, deciding which to attack. I wipe the tears from my eyes, as I lifted Eterna in front of me. The bug aimed at me, and stung my shoulder. "Argh. What the hell?" I said, as I whack the Bug back to its group. My shoulder had a red marking, but faded away. "That bug got me good." I said with a smirk.

Party:

Echo [20/21 HP]

Kira [9/9 HP]

Enemy:

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Bug [3/5 HP]

I saw the Frenzy Boar charge at Kira. I shook myself off, and started at the Frenzy Boar. The Frenzy Boar was intimidated, and charged straight at me. I got ready for the Frenzy Boar to strike me. I quickly equipped to Koiken, and dashed right pass the Frenzy Boar. I jumped straight up, and slashed right down at the bug. Destroying it completely, as it shatters into a million polygons I looked over to Kira. "You're bug problem is now gone." I said, with a smile.

Party:

Echo [20/21 HP]

Kira [8/9 HP]

Enemy:

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Bug DEAD

She smiles, "thank you Echo." She picks up her sword again and tries hard to kill the boar. Smiling she slashes at the boar hoping to kill it. But looks at me with hurt eyes and she sighed "should I kill it and go get a stronger familiar or should I take the chance of getting a weak familiar... I will kill it." She sighed again and swings her sword across the boar. She gives it one damage.

Party:

Echo [20/21 HP]

Kira [8/9 HP]

Enemy:

Frenzy Boar [4/5 HP]

Something is motivating her, but that's what everyone else needs here. I thought to myself, as I watch Kira strike the Frenzy Boar. I shook my head, and charged at the Frenzy Boar with Eterna besides me. The Frenzy Boar countered me, and charged at me once again. It rammed me right the chest, sending me back quite a bit. "Man, these Frenzy Boars still send me back pretty far." I said, as I chuckle.

PARTY

Echo [19/21 HP]

Kira [8/9 HP]

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar [4/5 HP]

I stood up, and smiled at Kira. That's the first. Someone avenging me. I chuckled and gave my attention to the Frenzy Boar. "Let's kill it!" I said, as I await for it to charge at me. The Frenzy Boar finally caught on, and charged at me. I leaped over it, and kicked it forward. The Frenzy Boar staggered for a bit, and I struck the Frenzy Boar. It shattered into a million of polygons, and I sat back down on the fields. "That was easy." I said as I lay on the field.

PARTY

Echo [19/21 HP]

Kira [8/9 HP]

ENEMY

Frenzy Boar DEAD

I stare at the sky, and looked at Kira. "Those floors are dangerous right now. You need to be a bit stronger before we head there." I said, as I put my hands behind my head. Kira then told me that I reminded her of her brother. "Haha. I don't have any siblings, so I don't know how to act like one." I said, .as I close my eyes. The wind blew the tall grass, and my silver hair followed the breeze.

Kira ran to me and hugged me. She muttered something, but I could hear her. I hugged her, and she asked if she could stay with me in the inn once more. "You don't need to pay for a thing. If you need a place to stay, you could stay with me." I said to Kira, as I smile at her. I took her hand and we started to head back to the Town of Beginnings. The players around the town started to head into an inn, a coffee shop, or a bar.

We headed inside the Inn, and went upstairs. "You can get into bed. I'll be downstairs. Message me if you need anything." I said, as I walk out of the door. "Sleep tight, Kira." I said, as I walk out the door. I locked the door, and headed downstairs.

You awake? was sent to me from Kira. I typed back, Yeah, I woke up pretty early. I'll be in the Inn in a few minutes. Running some errands. I sent to her, as I hurry back to the Inn. I was able to reach the Inn, and I walked in grabbing a cup of tea. I went upstairs, and unlocked the door to see Kira. "Morning Kira, have some tea." I said, as I hand her the cup of tea.

I closed the door behind me, and walked over to Kira. "You want to make some Col now. Well we can do some more hunting and gain some Col from the monsters we hunt." I said, as I lay on the bed. "Also there are quests that give items, and col." I said, tapping my chin. I sat up, and looked at Kira. "Well that's how I made Col." I said smiling at her.

"Yeah, any of those two." I said, chuckling at how Kira was getting flustered. I stood up to stretch, and walked over to the window. "So what is it that you want to do?" I asked her, as I look out the window. There were many players gathering around, hunting, and questing together. I smiled at the fact that players were getting along.