[PP-F1] Kira Meets Echo.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I continued to look out the window, and watch the players. "Sounds good. Shall we go?" I said, as I walk over the door and open it. I smiled at Kira, and went over to grab her arm. We walked out the Inn, as I close the door. We went back to the fields again, and spotted some Frenzy Boars, and Dire Wolves. "These monsters again. Exciting isn't it?" I said, joking around.

A pack of Dire Wolves headed towards our direction, and I pulled out Koiken. The Dire Wolves started to growl at us, and I smirked at them. One of the Dire Wolves, charged at me as it growled. I leaped over it, and slashed its body. It screeched, and ran back to its group. "I guess I'm a bit stronger, or just lucky." I said, as I walk back to Kira.

PARTY

Echo [21/21 HP]

Kira [9/9 HP]

ENEMY

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

EQUIPMENT

[Koiken] +2 DMG, -1 BD

[Wintercloak] +1 BD

[Timeless Boots] +1 BD

STATS

[sTRENGTH] +3

[ACCURACY] +1

I watch as Kira strike a Dire Wolf, and I stepped back for a bit. One of the Dire Wolves looked at me, and started to growl. "Come on, Wolfie." I said, as I placed Koiken in front of me. I dashed towards the Dire Wolf, and it attempted to take a bite out of me. I knee'd it in the stomach, and slashed it almost ending its life. "Another close call." I said, as I walk back to Kira. I took a seat, and awaited for her to attack.

PARTY

Echo [21/21 HP]

Kira [9/9 HP]

ENEMY

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

I saw as the Dire Wolf attacked Kira. "Careful, Kira!" I shouted, as the Dire Wolves turn their attention towards me. I intimidated the Dire Wolves, and they charged at me. I picked up Koiken, and as the Dire Wolf attempted to slash me. I hopped up in the air, and stabbed the Dire Wolf. Ending its life, millions of polygons shatter over me. I smiled, and dashed back to Kira, and leaned against Koiken. "You're turn, Kira." I said, with a worried tone.

PARTY

Echo [21/21 HP]

Kira [8/9 HP]

ENEMY

Dire Wolf DEAD

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Kira ended the other Dire Wolf's live, and there was one left to end. It growled at us, and aimed for Kira. I dashed towards her, and blocked the attack from the Dire Wolf. "Be careful!" I said, as I slashed the Dire Wolf. Destroying it into a million of polygons, showering us with the polygons. I sat down, and layed on the grass. "That ended pretty quick." I said, as I closed my eyes.

PARTY

Echo [21/21 HP]

Kira [8/9 HP]

ENEMY

Dire Wolf DEAD

"Yeah it was pretty quick" she smiles and rests and sees a small dire wolf coming up to us and I started aweing. "It's so kawaii!!!" She picks it up and start petting it. And it yipped happily. She takes out some bread and it eats it a little shyly. "I want this one as my familiar." it barked and ate all of the bread and started to transform into a fox. Fennec_Fox_Spirit_by_12tailed_Shadow_Fox.jpg I awe over it and it yipped and jumped it my arms. "Ok let's see if it is a good battler."

"Uh.. What was that?" I asked in confusion. I closed my eyes once again, as the wind blow. I de-materialize my weapon. "I guess you got a familiar. Good job." I said, as I sat up. I opened my eyes and looked around the fields. "What do we do now?" I said to Kira, as I fall back down on the floor. I took a deep breath, and smiled at the sky.

I nodded, and approach another set of monsters. This time there were a total of five monsters waiting to be annihilated. Three Dire Wolves, and two Frenzy Boars. "This will be excellent training for the two of us." I said, as I spin my Koiken to my side. "Let's rock!" I said, as I charged towards the Dire Wolf. I leaped into the air, and struck the Dire Wolf. It almost died, but wasn't enough to end its life. "You're turn Kira." I said, as I take a seat.

Party:

Echo [23/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Ok let's do this Amaya, Echo-kun!" she smiles and she puts Amaya down. One of the frenzys boar charges at Amaya. "Use Night Bite to the frenzy boar coming at you." She commands. Amaya tries and misses and takes damage.

Party:

Echo [23/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Amaya [4/5]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Kira's familiar failed to damage any of the monsters, but she just received it. One of the Dire Wolves, gave its attention to me and growled. I drew my Koiken towards me, and charged at it. I attempted to slash the Dire Wolf, but it evaded my attack. I dashed back to Kira, and awaited for her to attack or her familiar.

Party:

Echo [23/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Now it was kira's turn to attack. She takes out her sword and slashes at the dire wolf. It took a lot of damage from her slash. "You should have died for hurting my familiar!" She growled a little.

Party:

Echo [23/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Kira dropped the other Dire Wolf's health dow pretty low, but it wasn't enough to kill it. The Dire Wolf started to growl at us, but I stood my ground and pointed my weapon straight at it. It charged at me, attempting to take a bite out of me. I put tried to block the attack, but it dashed towards my leg. It was able to take a bite, but I kicked it off and ran back to Kira.

Party:

Echo [23/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Kira's familiar once again missed its attack, and the monsters seem to get rattled up. "Tch. We need to focus." I said, as I get ready for a attack. The Dire Wolf started to focus on me, and charged straight at me. I picked up my sword, and charged at it. I brought down Koiken on the Dire Wolf, and leaped back to safety. "Still not enough." I said, as I place Koiken on my shoulder.

Party:

Echo [23/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Amaya [4/5 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]